Black Powder Cannons, Mortars and Custom Ammo Boxes for Sale For Sale - Graybeard Outdoors

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 12-03-2017, 11:54 AM Thread Starter

Default Black Powder Cannons, Mortars and Custom Ammo Boxes for Sale For Sale

Good morning all,
Hello to all. I was in touch with many of the members from the forum about 2 years ago. As you are all probably aware my husband Edgar El-Cazador66 passed away 7 years ago. Those of you that knew him on this forum know he had a love for this forum, beautiful cannons, guns, ships etc. He was an enthusiast and a collector. He left that collection behind. I would like to sell his collection. I was in touch with many of the members from the forum about 2 years ago I was fortunate to have made the acquaintance of DD, John, Zulu and many other members. They were all instrumental in facilitating the sale of some of this collection. Unfortunately, I took ill, was hospitalized and have had a very rough recovery. I am on the mend and have some beautiful items I would like to sell. DD I did not forget you! You can go to you tube and search mystaffy66. There you will find short videos you can watch where he fires some of the cannons in this collection. I can send you photo's via email as well with measurements.

Please contact me via email at [email protected] gmail.com or telephone @917-539-5153. I will send you photos and prices. I wish you all the best!

Last edited by double d; 12-23-2017 at 10:07 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 12-19-2017, 10:45 AM

Email address doesn't work for me. I'm interested in obtaining your list of available pieces and prices.

Ralph M. Reese
[email protected]

Ralph M. Reese
St. Augustine, FL
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 12-19-2017, 04:18 PM

I have been in contact with Susan and actually purchased the Dom Carpenter French 75. It was shipped yesterday, excited to see it.

Try the email with the first capital S in Susan to lower case instead. That is how it is in my email replies from her.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page