Graybeard Outdoors banner

2019 Wyoming antelope

2K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Empty Quiver 
#1 ·
I was lucky enough to draw a couple of antelope licenses for this fall in the drawing held earlier this summer: an any antelope and a doe/fawn. So I think I will have enough meat to last the year if I do my part. I like hunting these critters more than any other we have in Wyoming...except maybe for mule deer.

Anyone else hunting speed goats this fall?

#2 ·
Nope but I have been stacking preference points for the last several years for mule deer and antelope. I am still looking to get out there one day.

Please post pics when ya go.

#3 ·
8ucksnort, Hope you and your son get to go sometime soon ! The population is increasing but the demand for tags has increased even more. Two friends of mine are going this year with only 1 tag each.
I will not drive that far for only one animal.
I love to hunt them but the days of 4 tags a year like I have always had are probably over. :tango_face_sad:

jedman

#5 ·
My neighbor is out among em this past week. We went Elk hunting the first CO. rifle where he was successful in taking his first bull.

My intention is to be invited on an Antelope hunt in the future. It only fair right?

I need a kinder gentler machine gun

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.