My lovely wife Marti passed away today....<><....:( - Page 2 - Graybeard Outdoors

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 71 (permalink) Old 12-22-2012, 03:46 AM

Default Re: My lovely wife Marti passed away today....<><....:(

O God of spirits and of all flesh, Who hast trampled down death and overthrown the Devil, and given life to Thy world, do Thou, the same Lord, give rest to the soul of Thy departed servant in a place of brightness, a place of refreshment, a place of repose, where all sickness, sighing, and sorrow have fled away. Pardon every transgression which she has committed, whether by word or deed or thought. For Thou art a good God and lovest mankind; because there is no man who lives yet does not sin, for Thou only art without sin, Thy righteousness is to all eternity, and Thy word is truth.

For Thou are the Resurrection, the Life, and the Repose of Thy servant who has fallen asleep, O Christ our God, and unto Thee we ascribe glory, together with Thy Father, who is from everlasting, and Thine all-holy, good, and life-creating Spirit, now and ever unto ages of ages. Amen

Your ob&#039;t & etc,
Joseph Lovell

Justice Robert H. Jackson - It is not the function of the government to keep the citizen from falling into error; it is the function of the citizen to keep the government from falling into error.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 71 (permalink) Old 12-22-2012, 05:36 AM

Your grief is understandable.
Keep posting your feelings here---it is a great outlet for frustraions.
Keep looking for the Light.
Do not blame God---He knows what He is doing.
Find solace in the good memories---they are the true testimony of ya'lls life,
Blessings

TEXAS, by GOD
post #13 of 71 (permalink) Old 12-22-2012, 07:30 AM

Oh man, you have my most sincere and deepest condolences. Be strong.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14 of 71 (permalink) Old 12-22-2012, 08:18 AM

Sorry to hear of it.
post #15 of 71 (permalink) Old 12-22-2012, 08:35 AM

Andy,
I am SO SORRY to read this!!!!

So many thoughts and things that could be said...I don't know what to say... :'( :'(

I will send my prayers for you and your children.

CW

"Pay heed to the man who carries a single shot rifle, he likely knows how to use it."

NRA LIFE Member

I PROUDLY SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Remember... Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box. and the THE PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN!
post #16 of 71 (permalink) Old 12-22-2012, 11:05 AM

Sincere prayers are sent. everyones heart aches for you friend.....................

HEAVEN HAS A WALL, A GATE, AND A STRICT IMMIGRATION POLICY.
H*LL HAS OPEN BORDERS. taken from fox news

DEMOCRATS/ABORTIONISTS SHOULD TAKE HEED OF THE FACT THAT BABIES ARE GOD'S MOST PRECIOUS.

MURDER BABIES AND YOU "WILL" BURN FOR ETERNITY.
post #17 of 71 (permalink) Old 12-22-2012, 11:14 AM
RIF

I will pray for you brother.
post #18 of 71 (permalink) Old 12-22-2012, 12:02 PM

Prayers sent.....I know this has to be a hard thing.

"Brother, you say there is but one way to worship and serve the Great Spirit. If there is but one religion, why do you white people differ so much about it? Why not all agreed, as you can all read the Book?" Sogoyewapha, "Red Jacket" - Senaca

1st Special Operations Wing 1975-1983
919th Special Operations Wing 1983-1985 1993-1994

"Manus haec inimica tyrannis / Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem" ~Algernon Sidney~
post #19 of 71 (permalink) Old 12-22-2012, 02:12 PM

My prayers go out to you Andy in these tough times.Keep up your trust in God and everything will work out.God bless you and your family. John (Holland Ma.)
post #20 of 71 (permalink) Old 12-22-2012, 08:39 PM Thread Starter

"Keep posting your feelings here---it is a great outlet for frustraions"

OK guys, here goes...thanks for the friendship and help...it's needed now

Thank you to all my friends here. This is the hardest thing I have ever gone through and I want you to all know your words and support are very, very helpful.
The pain and difficulty of being alone without my Marti, now and for the rest of life, are tremendous and not even close to imaginable. It is not someting you can comprehend until you have experienced the loss of your beloved spouse and best friend.
I truly wish no one else here ever has to go this but unfortunately that is impossible. The scope and finality of the loss is unfathomable.
Take some time to be with your wife, a lot of time. I suggest you make a videotape of them as well, preferably with them speaking, perhaps speaking to you. A video of them speaking with be of unbelievable comfort to you.
I don't really have one but do have some snippets on a cell phone video where I can hear her a bit and will try to come up with something better.
If I am not making much sense now please forgive me. I have seen a lot in my life and a lot of death, but I am suffering more than I ever have, with no end in sight.
I am fortunate that my son is only one town away and my daughter and son-in-law came up from Rhode Island early yesterday to be at the hospital. They told me they will be staying a few days so I won't be alone for Christmas. They are great kids but in truth I will still feel alone for Christmas, no matter how many people are around me. My Marti won't be here, she was my whole life.
I don't want to sound dramatic or sorry for myself, I am responding to help get some of my feelings out. I am hoping you are friends enough to let me rant and ramble on. There is not much else I can do and not much I have control over. My wife was taken and I could not stop it.
Some friends, my children, the pastor and a representative from the Funeral Home came by today and I worked on making arrangements, I'm wrung out pretty good right now but all in all it has been a day I made it through, the first without Marti. The second day without her really counting yesterday when she passed away at the hospital. I hate being without Marti!!!
Myself and my son were with her at the end, or the beginning, depending at how you (I) look at it. She began in heaven with Jesus at the same time she left this world.
Thanks guys, I've pretty much had it for now. Trying to concentrate has not been easy or even possible. Sorry to drag on...please forgive me, and Merry CHRISTmas to all.

Andy....&lt;&gt;&lt;....

"Giving up your gun to someone else on demand is called surrender. It means that you have given up your ability to protect yourself to a power that is greater than you." - David Yeagley

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page