Our daughter was killed in a car accident last Monday night

11K views 41 replies 40 participants last post by  land_owner 
#1 ·
#2 ·
i'm very sorry to hear of that.
prayers from here for you family

#7 ·
Prayers to all of you.
God, please take her in to be with you, to live in your home and bless her until she is reunited with her loved ones again whenever that may be.
You all will be together again one day in our fathers home!

LONGTOM

#11 ·
DOUG. I'm saddened by this and hate to see your family go through this. She was a beautiful girl, same age as Pattys sisters daughter when she was killed in a wreck several years ago. Prayers sent for you and your family, more to follow. Charlie. :( :( :( :( :( :(

#12 ·
The death of one's child takes a piece of us that never comes back. The emptiness we feel is overwhelming. God be with you.

#17 ·
The worst thing that can happen to a parent is losing a child. I love my children more than life itself and can not imagine the depth of pain you and your family are suffering.

Blessings to you and your family,

Bulletstuffer

#22 ·
So sorry for you loss Doug! I am one of the unfortunate ones who has lost a child, and I know first hand the pain you and yours are going through.We also lost a beautiful daughter in an Auto accident a few years ago. As someone else has said. Lean on each other in your family and look to the Lord to help you through this.
You and your family will be in my prayers tonight. Brad

#24 ·
Our prayers are with you and your family. So sorry for your loss. Kurt

#26 ·
Doug,

So very sorry to read of your tragic loss. I am asking God to draw your family closer to Him through all of this. My best comfort always comes from the faith that God is in control and He is not surprised at the events/losses that overtake us.

Long

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.