Graybeard Outdoors - View Single Post - Shop cooler/grass waterer
View Single Post
post #6 of (permalink) Old 08-06-2012, 04:16 PM
Senior Member
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 28,628
Default Re: Shop cooler/grass waterer

I believe that is called a swamp cooler . There are companies that build them for commerical use. They are limited by the humidity and there is a chart as to how effective their use is in different parts of the country. Service stations around here used then along with waste oil burners for heat at one time.

If ya can see it ya can hit it !
SHOOTALL is offline  
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome