Encore 30-30 rifle barrel for sale SOLD - Graybeard Outdoors

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-15-2019, 05:31 PM Thread Starter

Default Encore 30-30 rifle barrel for sale SOLD

Here is a custom Haus of Arms Bergara barrel hand chambered in 30-30 Winchester by Mike Bellm. It is a blued barrel, 24" long, and has a 1-in-10 twist. You may know that Ed Shilen advised Bergara on their barrel making.

I bought this barrel brand new, put about half a box of factory ammo through it sighting it in, and shot a nice doe with it last fall. That's all this barrel has been shot, and it is in new condition inside and out.

I will take $350.00 for it including insured shipping to any lower 48 states address. (I think these run $400.00 or $425.00, if you can find one.)

It still have the Ded Nutz Game Reaper 1-piece scope mount on it I bought new for this barrel It is black and medium height. I paid $50.00 for it and I'll leave it on there if you want it for $35.00.

Also on there is a like new Bushnell Elite 3200 3-9x40 matte finish scope. I will leave it on there, if you want it, for $125.00.

Buy it as shown in the photos and it's all sighted in and ready to go. Or buy just the barrel by itself or with either of the other 2 items as you please.

Super accurate, super fun barrel.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0546.JPG
Views:	50
Size:	82.7 KB
ID:	234142  

Name:	IMG_0547.JPG
Views:	54
Size:	88.4 KB
ID:	234144  

Name:	IMG_0548.JPG
Views:	53
Size:	83.3 KB
ID:	234146  

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-30-2019, 11:37 AM Thread Starter

This barrel also has a Bellm locking lug spring upgrade that gives a tighter lockup between the barrel and the frame giving more consistency shot after shot.

LOTS of great loads and factory ammo choices for the good old 30-30, from mild to wild!

I'm keeping the Bushnell scope for now.

I will offer this fine barrel I paid $400.00 for with the Game Reaper scope mount I paid $50.00 for as a package for $335.00 shipped and insured to any lower 48 states address.
Old 10-18-2019, 05:49 PM Thread Starter

Picture added.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	IMG_0652.JPG
Views:	26
Size:	81.3 KB
ID:	235414  

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-25-2019, 08:27 PM Thread Starter

This fine barrel and the scope mount have now been spoken for. Thanks to all who have inquired.

Moderator this thread can be locked.

Mark

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in