2 trades: 243 barrel / plastic high comp stock - Graybeard Outdoors

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-07-2020, 01:24 AM Thread Starter

Default 2 trades: 243 barrel / plastic high comp stock

First: I have a spare NEF 243 ejector barrel, 22", standard profile. Barrel has scope rail and NO open sights. I would like to trade barrel for another center fire NEF barrel. .357 mag, .22 Hornet, or another handgun caliber would be my first choice. Other center fire rife calibers might catch my eye. 7.62x39, .308, 30-30, 22-250, 25-06, 45/70, .223 would be nice, but I might take others.

2nd: I have a black plastic high comb stock with all bolts/screws/sling mounts/recoil pad. Stock has a factory weight in it to help with balance and recoil. I would like to trade this stock for a low comb plastic shotgun stock with all bolts/screws/sling mounts/recoil pad. Alternately I would trade stock and forearm for a wooden one with a recoil pad.

I travel all around western (and some of eastern) Oregon and SW Washington, so a FTF trade would be possible if I am in the area. Shipping is doable to CONUS only.

Have lights? Thank a Lineman!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-07-2020, 01:30 PM

Do you have a frame that would be available that it locks up to - would be interested if you do. I don't need a "full" rifle, but would be interested in a trade possibly with a 30-30 barrel - SB1 frame.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-07-2020, 06:31 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by godogz View Post
Do you have a frame that would be available that it locks up to - would be interested if you do. I don't need a "full" rifle, but would be interested in a trade possibly with a 30-30 barrel - SB1 frame.
No frame available. Mine are all in use.

Have lights? Thank a Lineman!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in