Graybeard Outdoors banner

Sunday is Fun Day at Camera Land

445 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  gr8fuldoug 
#1 ·

Sunday Funday at Camera Land

OK, We've been here every day since Thanksgiving and down to the last 10 days till Christmas. If you haven't figured out yet that we want to be your go to source for Sport Optics, Cameras, Tripods etc then you never will :)
I could post all kinds of discounted things but if it's not what you're looking for you'd most likely give a call. Those of you who have called us on Sunday's have always been happy that you did so. With this said please give us a call today, 516-217-1000, so we can hook you up on whatever it is you're interested in. There's still plenty of time for us to get it to you for Christmas, no worries.

Speak to you soon, we are here till 5 today.

We have added a new Bundles Section featuring Riflescope Kits & Spotting Scope/Binocular Kits This is a section of combinations at specially reduced pricing.

Also, check out our Latest Sale Flyer for some popular sale items We are doing all we can to keep pricing low and quality high for you this Christmas season.

If there is anything you're looking for please give us a call at 516-217-1000. It is always our pleasure to speak with you. Always give a call to discuss options and what would be best for your needs

Have a great day.

Thank you for your continued support.
If there is anything else that I can assist you with please let me know.
Doug
Camera Land
720 Old Bethpage Road
Old Bethpage, NY 11804
516-217-1000
Please visit our web site @ www.cameralandny.com

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.