Moderators post completely removed - Page 2 - Graybeard Outdoors

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 26 (permalink) Old 03-06-2019, 09:21 AM
Administrator

Gun Cabinet

What thread are we talking about?

Bill aka the Graybeard

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

JESUS is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 26 (permalink) Old 03-06-2019, 09:40 AM Thread Starter

It was the Self defense and concealed carry forum. The liberal home invasion thread. When found that He misquoted an individual the post was removed by Lloyd. with my reply to him about it being wrong.

Last edited by purebred; 03-06-2019 at 09:46 AM. Reason: More info.
post #13 of 26 (permalink) Old 03-06-2019, 10:11 AM
Administrator

Gun Cabinet

I read all four deleted posts. I agree all should have been deleted.

BUT purebred, you were more wrong than Lloyd in your posts deleted. I might would have taken more action than just deleting the posts. But as far as I'm concerned it's water over the dam at this point.

Several of you guys seem to have a real problem with Lloyd. He's a plain spoken guy and as is his right here he has strong opinions. Why some seem to have such a problem with him is beyond me.

This was hardly worthy of the post here. I see nothing done wrong to warrant attention. IF the VS admins see this and deem it worthy of checking out they can decide if they agree with me or with you purebred.

Bill aka the Graybeard

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

JESUS is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14 of 26 (permalink) Old 03-06-2019, 10:19 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graybeard View Post
I read all four deleted posts. I agree all should have been deleted.

BUT purebred, you were more wrong than Lloyd in your posts deleted. I might would have taken more action than just deleting the posts. But as far as I'm concerned it's water over the dam at this point.

Several of you guys seem to have a real problem with Lloyd. He's a plain spoken guy and as is his right here he has strong opinions. Why some seem to have such a problem with him is beyond me.

This was hardly worthy of the post here. I see nothing done wrong to warrant attention. IF the VS admins see this and deem it worthy of checking out they can decide if they agree with me or with you purebred.
Ok , Thank you Bill. No hard feelings towards you. When moderators can incite their rhetoric on others and people that speak up are the instigators then it time to move on. I will not be on this site no more which should make Lloyd happy. Good luck. I will find another forum where moderators do their job and the political bs will not be tolerated.
post #15 of 26 (permalink) Old 03-06-2019, 10:25 AM

heres my take on it Bill. The politics and religion sections are the wild west. Been that way for a long time. I like about every catholic, JW 7 day Adventist, basically anyone that isn't a southern protestant has been attacked and chased off the religious forum. I left there because my local priest recommend that I should. All it did was move the attacks to the politics fourm. Again if your not a southern poster who believes in that wall your attacked relentlusly. Anyone that doesn't agree with about 4 main posters there is attacked and they try to run them off. I am guilty of personal attacks. No doubt about it but I challenge anyone to find where I attacked for no reason or wasn't attacked first.

I have nothing against purebred. As a matter of fact I think hes been used like a pawn by a few posters that know how to stir people up and let them do there dirty work. Seems when one poster came back after a long absence shtf everywhere just like it was when he left. Well as you know I do my OWN dirty work. I don't join little clics or look for cheerleaders. I stand on my own two feet.

I am not a moderator on the religion forum or the politics fourm and to be honest would want to be. I am a moderator on the single action and self defense sections and I may not be a perfect moderator as long as I am the personal attacks will be deleted because I don't want those sections turned into hate fests like the political and religion sections have. One comical thing is that in all the time ive been a moderator the only posts ive ever deleted were a couple on the single action forum due to posting loads and I worry that not everyone knows the difference between a large frame ruger and a small one and didn't want to see people hurt and those 4 posts I deleted today and 2 of them were my own. If bill feels differently he can sure kick me to the curb but as far as im conserned if you want to stretch the rules stretch them on fourms I don't moderate.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! STEEL FOR TANKS NOT FENCES!!!
post #16 of 26 (permalink) Old 03-06-2019, 11:41 AM

Default saw my

Quote:
Originally Posted by lloyd smale View Post
Mcbammer and I sorted that out with pms. If you had a problem then you sure didn't express it. I made a mistake and explained it to him.
username mentioned here , and checked for any PM s there are none . I thinking a mistake was made .
post #17 of 26 (permalink) Old 03-06-2019, 12:10 PM

sent you a pm
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcbammer View Post
username mentioned here , and checked for any PM s there are none . I thinking a mistake was made .

post #18 of 26 (permalink) Old 03-06-2019, 02:52 PM

Quote:
I am guilty of personal attacks. No doubt about it but I challenge anyone to find where I attacked for no reason or wasn't attacked first.
Oh really, you and I made a gentleman's agreement to stop bashing each others respective religion, and two days later, while you were railing at Goodshot, you threw my name in the same pot as his.
So, it seems you have selective memory.

Here's you in your own mind.

HEAVEN HAS A WALL, A GATE, AND A STRICT IMMIGRATION POLICY.
HEII HAS OPEN BORDERS. taken from fox news

DEMOCRATS/ABORTIONISTS SHOULD TAKE HEED OF THE FACT THAT BABIES ARE GOD'S MOST PRECIOUS.

MURDER BABIES AND YOU "WILL" BURN FOR ETERNITY.
post #19 of 26 (permalink) Old 03-06-2019, 03:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugeye View Post
Oh really, you and I made a gentleman's agreement to stop bashing each others respective religion, and two days later, while you were railing at Goodshot, you threw my name in the same pot as his.
So, it seems you have selective memory.

Here's you in your own mind.

Yes I did. I did it defense against ANOTHER catholic bashing and shouldn't have included you in it because it wasn't you. I don't consider you in the same time zone as goodshot. bottom line is im like everyone else here. Come for me and come strapped. I will defend myself and my beliefs and wont ask for nor do I need the help of a little clic. Seems to me you did the same. Didn't take long for you to come a gunning when I did. As you know I walked away from that so called bunch of Christians and there hate fest. I guess if it bothers you that much you can do what some of the same did. Go narc. Didn't do them much good but maybe you can do better. But you are right and I didn't break my word in that instance and do apologize. You can accept it or not.

post #20 of 26 (permalink) Old 03-06-2019, 04:24 PM

Quote:
Yes I did. I did it defense against ANOTHER catholic bashing and shouldn't have included you in it because it wasn't you. I don't consider you in the same time zone as goodshot. bottom line is im like everyone else here. Come for me and come strapped. I will defend myself and my beliefs and wont ask for nor do I need the help of a little clic. Seems to me you did the same. Didn't take long for you to come a gunning when I did. As you know I walked away from that so called bunch of Christians and there hate fest. I guess if it bothers you that much you can do what some of the same did. Go narc. Didn't do them much good but maybe you can do better. But you are right and I didn't break my word in that instance and do apologize. You can accept it or not.
It's in the past.

HEAVEN HAS A WALL, A GATE, AND A STRICT IMMIGRATION POLICY.
HEII HAS OPEN BORDERS. taken from fox news

DEMOCRATS/ABORTIONISTS SHOULD TAKE HEED OF THE FACT THAT BABIES ARE GOD'S MOST PRECIOUS.

MURDER BABIES AND YOU "WILL" BURN FOR ETERNITY.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page