When I view some members profile - Graybeard Outdoors

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-16-2019, 08:03 PM Thread Starter

Default When I view some members profile

When they last visited is no where to be found?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-16-2019, 10:42 PM
Super Moderator

Location: Live - Cocoa, FL; Hunt - Mims, FL; Lk. Poincette, FL; Union, SC
Gun Cabinet
Send a message via Skype™ to land_owner

Which Members?

When I go to yours, Argent's, my own profile by clicking on their GBO screen name, the very first line of the profile is the last time the site was visited.
post #3 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-17-2019, 05:00 PM Thread Starter

Try Jbnmin
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-18-2019, 04:41 AM
Super Moderator

Gun Cabinet

He must have departed and rescinded his Membership on the way out as there is no Jbnmin in the GBO Membership List linked (use Member Search on the right middle edge of the screen - or page 24 of the alphabetical "J's"):

GBO Membership List
post #5 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-18-2019, 11:33 AM Thread Starter

Thanks I checked a few others also so now when I see there is no latest activity Iíll assume they are no longer members even when it says member under their user name.
post #6 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-18-2019, 01:07 PM

Gun Cabinet

Lot of members that were once very active have moved on or just got tired of some of the things that were going on. I can name at least 20 members that once posted that no longer do so. If you note on the for sale or wonted to trade Etc. things just sit unless it is a give away price. I can remember when things sold with in an hour or so had to be on you toes in order to buy. Now it seems that around the old pot belie. a few on food and now with Music although it is starting to get off track with heavy metal, country rock etc. to each his own I say but I too am getting tired. I really enjoyed the forum when all got along,enjoyed each others comments.
Now it seems that there are a few that just look for something to start a fight, maybe it is this long hot summer and when the snow flies they will cool off, we shall see. Others have their own views I respect that.

Deaconllb

U S Air Force Korean vet. NRA Member
Fourth fighter wing Kimpo Korea 1952 Fourth but first, the mig killers.
533rd material ,air defence Oxnard AFB 1953-1955
Pastor of the CBCG-Fellowship group Tulsa Oklahoma.
post #7 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-18-2019, 02:59 PM

Gun Cabinet

I am a new member here. I like the site, it has lots of interesting information and conversation. I have noticed there appears to be quite a bit of heated discussion concerning religion and politics among other things. I believe everyone is entitled to their opinion and as long as the conversation stays civil don't see a problem with it. When it is no longer civil it needs to be dealt with quickly. If this lack of respect comes from the same sources perhaps they should be warned or disciplined in some manner. No one should have to put up with verbal abuse from anyone else. This is not a schoolyard and we are not children. On that note.

It is said you are a child twice in your life, maybe some are entering that second childhood...
post #8 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-18-2019, 03:06 PM

My father always told me growing up to never discuss religion of politics with others . I see why now .
post #9 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-18-2019, 05:05 PM

Gun Cabinet

I joined the Air Force on the 30 Th. of July 1951 and when I arriver at Lackland AFB in Texas to start boot camp the first thing we were told that there would be no discussion on Religion or Politics and I seem to remember that to this day and it was good advice.

Deaconllb

U S Air Force Korean vet. NRA Member
Fourth fighter wing Kimpo Korea 1952 Fourth but first, the mig killers.
533rd material ,air defence Oxnard AFB 1953-1955
Pastor of the CBCG-Fellowship group Tulsa Oklahoma.
post #10 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-18-2019, 05:17 PM
Super Moderator

Gun Cabinet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mule 11 View Post
Thanks I checked a few others also so now when I see there is no latest activity I’ll assume they are no longer members even when it says member under their user name.
I wouldn't assume anything. I would check their USER CP and then the GBO Membership List. I do not know how VS reacts to a Member's self-dismissal from the site. I have never left that way and don't know anyone who has. Perhaps I will ask Jbnmin and get his thoughts.

AND

It helps immeasurably when you SPELL the user's name correctly so that I don't have to research and investigate YOUR ISSUE multiple times (That'll be $125/hr. [my retired rate] times 0.25 hours - say $30.00. I accept CASH, personal checks, and Postal MO's only. I will provide you with my SEND TO information by PM.):

From the GBO Membership List to his Public Profile JBinMN is a MEMBER of GBO Forums. His Last Activity: 06-26-2019 06:01 AM

Tag anyone's name that is highlighted under their Avatar in a post and it will present a drop down menu on which you can navigate to their PUBLIC PROFILE.

Last edited by land_owner; 09-18-2019 at 05:48 PM.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page