BLM Endorses Racial Segregation: NO WHITES ALLOWED! - Page 2 - Graybeard Outdoors

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 21 (permalink) Old 04-05-2017, 08:44 AM
Super Moderator

Location: Live - Cocoa, FL; Hunt - Mims, FL; Lk. Poincette, FL; Union, SC
Gun Cabinet
Send a message via Skype™ to land_owner

It would be Utopian if we could all "just get along". The Socalists, Communists, Progressives, Democrats, NWO, White House, former Presidents, Congress, MSM in America and some self-rightous/self-serving Republicans and Conservatives have seen fit to divide, alienate, put down, and keep blacks in servitude to their (referring to the previous long list) political agendas. There are any number of persons to name that share blame.

The true "killing fields" are the ones in America's ghettos on which they have been "40 years...[fighting] a war with no battles, no monuments, only casualties" (quoting Sean Connery in Hunt for Red October). It is hoped that President Donald Trump will affect some positive change to return some dignity to the black family and community. From such a start we can all hope to build a better future. I will probably not see the result of such change in my lifetime. I can only hope for a better tomorrow and vote where I believe small steps toward larger strides may be taken.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 21 (permalink) Old 04-05-2017, 09:17 AM

maybe when we stop identifying ourselves based on our political, religious, economic, etc beliefs, the color of our skin, the place that we were born, the place that we live... and identify ourselves as human beings all trying to occupy the same planet, resources, and pursuits we may just "all get along" there are other factors in this, but it would be a start.
post #13 of 21 (permalink) Old 04-05-2017, 09:53 AM

There will be no peace until the Prince of Peace returns.

Come quickly, Lord Jesus
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14 of 21 (permalink) Old 04-05-2017, 10:01 AM

I'm afraid it's only going to get worse. All this ''you owe me something'' crowd is expanding. Use to be blacks starting in late 50's and accelerated in the 60's with the LBJ social programs. Now it's college age kids, all colors and sex's, immigrants that in their own country would be killed are having their a** kissed here! I truly hope with Trump as president, things come to a head shortly and start to straighten out. gypsyman

We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!! Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman
post #15 of 21 (permalink) Old 04-05-2017, 10:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by land_owner View Post
It would be Utopian if we could all "just get along". The Socalists, Communists, Progressives, Democrats, NWO, White House, former Presidents, Congress, MSM in America and some self-rightous/self-serving Republicans and Conservatives have seen fit to divide, alienate, put down, and keep blacks in servitude to their (referring to the previous long list) political agendas. There are any number of persons to name that share blame.

The true "killing fields" are the ones in America's ghettos on which they have been "40 years...[fighting] a war with no battles, no monuments, only casualties" (quoting Sean Connery in Hunt for Red October). It is hoped that President Donald Trump will affect some positive change to return some dignity to the black family and community. From such a start we can all hope to build a better future. I will probably not see the result of such change in my lifetime. I can only hope for a better tomorrow and vote where I believe small steps toward larger strides may be taken.
^^^ THAT ^^^ ...Plus Johnson's "War on Poverty"...only caused MORE war and MORE poverty..

"Politically correct" language, is really Orwellian 'newspeak'. (Michael Cutler)
post #16 of 21 (permalink) Old 04-05-2017, 10:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlackman View Post
maybe when we stop identifying ourselves based on our political, religious, economic, etc beliefs, the color of our skin, the place that we were born, the place that we live... and identify ourselves as human beings all trying to occupy the same planet, resources, and pursuits we may just "all get along" there are other factors in this, but it would be a start.
Not likely to happen; the normal condition of fallen man.. cliques, tribalism, clubs, fraternities etc, etc

"Politically correct" language, is really Orwellian 'newspeak'. (Michael Cutler)
post #17 of 21 (permalink) Old 04-05-2017, 10:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodshot View Post
There will be no peace until the Prince of Peace returns.
(Matthew 24:6-14)

post #18 of 21 (permalink) Old 04-05-2017, 10:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsyman View Post
I'm afraid it's only going to get worse. All this ''you owe me something'' crowd is expanding. Use to be blacks starting in late 50's and accelerated in the 60's with the LBJ social programs. Now it's college age kids, all colors and sex's, immigrants that in their own country would be killed are having their a** kissed here! I truly hope with Trump as president, things come to a head shortly and start to straighten out. gypsyman
Perhaps the Trump administration is already making strides in it's clean up efforts:

http://dailycaller.com/2017/03/07/hu...-its-spending/

A half trillion dollars might help our national budgetary problems...and that is just within HUD. Now for all the other federal programs !
Who knows... $500,000,000,000,000....here, and another $500,000,000,000,000... there, and perhaps we can save a bit of taxpayer's hard earned money !

post #19 of 21 (permalink) Old 04-05-2017, 12:22 PM

One thing would help- the Chicago Po-leece Dept. knows who all the gang members are, why can't they get a court order to search the gang members homes for illegally owned weapons? Really put the pressure on them. Don't wait until they shoot someone.

"There are any number of persons to name that share blame."
Each can start by cleaning up their own little corner of the world.

><> John 3:1-8
><> Romans 12:2

Last edited by LilysDad; 04-05-2017 at 12:25 PM.
post #20 of 21 (permalink) Old 04-05-2017, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironglow View Post
Not likely to happen; the normal condition of fallen man.. cliques, tribalism, clubs, fraternities etc, etc
if this is our normal condition (I agree with this statement) then what exactly is all the fuss about? i have observed this condition in several countries, but it seems to be amplified in the united states, especially now. seems like we cant help but categorize and segregate everything and everyone to such a degree that it is going to be impossible to recover from as a country.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page