The trouble with the special counsels - Page 2 - Graybeard Outdoors

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-19-2017, 09:23 AM
TM7

There's a good chance Trump might resign rather than face the indignity of the processes ahead. Especially since his family appears threatened. If the neocons, globalists, and democrat communists can pull off this kind of coup we will all be taken down; and closer to WW3 as the Russians and Chinese will feel more threatened than ever.
....TM7

Last edited by TM7; 05-19-2017 at 10:10 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-19-2017, 10:15 AM

prayers sent for the Pres.

Come quickly, Lord Jesus
post #13 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-19-2017, 10:18 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TM7 View Post
There's a good chance Trump might resign rather than face the indignity of the processes ahead. Especially since his family appears threatened. If the neocons, globalists, and democrat communists can pull off this kind of coup we will all be taken down; and closer to WW3 as the Russians and Chinese will feel more threatened than ever.
....TM7

I think the more likely scenario is that he'll stick with it, and find a way to permanently damage the careers and lives of some of his political enemies. At some point, some of the leakers will be exposed in some way, and I can just about guarantee that they are going to regret the day they decided to leak anything. Even if they are just a very minor player.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-19-2017, 10:21 AM

I agree with Conan. Trump didn't get to be rich and powerful by being stupid. He knows how to play the games. Even though it doesn't appear that way, I believe most of his moves are calculated. He sets the left wing media up all the time and they fall right into his traps. We will have to wait and see how this plays out.
post #15 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-19-2017, 10:52 AM Thread Starter

One thing recently is that I question the legitimacy of the Muller appointment as special counsel. He's a buddy of Comey, and Comey hates Trump. He's also involved with FBI, which is party to the investigations. How am I to accept Muller personally or even his role, given very real questions of legitimacy of that role. Also, there's the question of the legitimacy of the role of special prosecutor given the history of prosecuting people for crimes created by the special prosecutors themselves.
post #16 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-20-2017, 01:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosewood View Post
How many times have you "caved" to your wife or kids just because you was tired of hearing them whine? Sometimes, you get tired of hearing it and let them find out the hard way also.

Very seldom. We have a simple decision making tool.
It takes two yes's for something to be done
A yes and a no = No

aka BBF
post #17 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-20-2017, 10:43 AM

Well, anyway, the man cleared it up and made it understandable and it is just as I suspected.

Swingem

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page