Bernie Sanders, example of the common man... - Page 2 - Graybeard Outdoors

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 18 (permalink) Old 07-01-2017, 06:47 AM
Super Moderator

Location: Live - Cocoa, FL; Hunt - Mims, FL; Lk. Poincette, FL; Union, SC
Gun Cabinet
Send a message via Skype™ to land_owner

Quote:
...the FBI began investigating Jane for falsifying documents...
Which doesn't say "allegedly falsifying", but is the journalist's twist of smoke where there may be no fire.
Quote:
...overstated donation amounts in loan applications, according to the Vermont news website that broke the story
One Fake News reporting of another's...and I am not defending Jane Sanders here, just stating possibilities.
Quote:
The loan went through...
That's a fact. Another FACT is there is nothing colder than a Banker's heart. Someone at the Bank had to approve this and bank's are known for their rigidity in fiduciary responsibility in loaning money.

The rest of the report is innuendo and a smear campaign of
Quote:
...records obtained by Judicial Watch show. The records, part of an ongoing Judicial Watch investigation...
Is it reprehensible to "evict" the disabled? Perhaps. How hard were they dragging their feet after the Diocese cut them loose? There is insufficient fact to describe what effort, if any, had been taken prior to the email to the Group Home's attorney.

I may be "all wet" when the FBI returns its investigation verdict. In the meantime, INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 18 (permalink) Old 07-01-2017, 10:01 AM Thread Starter

Yes, Remarkable compassion from the couple who fight for the "forgotten" people !..

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...rt-claims.html

"Politically correct" language, is really Orwellian 'newspeak'. (Michael Cutler)
post #13 of 18 (permalink) Old 07-01-2017, 11:34 AM

One detail that seems to be left out of the media reports I've seen lately. The college was "broken into" and the only things stolen were computers and backup hard drives. Oh, and there was no sign of forced entry. Hmmm.....

Sent from my SM-S765C using Tapatalk

Liberal Logic 101:
Americans shall be required to submit to a background check to exercise a right already guaranteed by the 2nd Amendment while any foreigner shall be allowed into America without submitting to a background check.

H&R family: Topper 88 16 Gauge Mod, Pardner 16 gauge Full, Model 480 Topper Jr .410 Full, Handi .300 AAC Blackout
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14 of 18 (permalink) Old 07-01-2017, 06:45 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by doublebass73 View Post
One detail that seems to be left out of the media reports I've seen lately. The college was "broken into" and the only things stolen were computers and backup hard drives. Oh, and there was no sign of forced entry. Hmmm.....

Sent from my SM-S765C using Tapatalk
Oh my! Now who would have done a thing like that? They could have "scrubbed them as with a cloth"! Then too, what about the cell phones, did somebody take a hammer to them?

...And the fans of these malefactors all..swallow the idea that they are as innocent as can be! Personally, I believe the far lefties know who the real crooks are, but in an attempt to press the agenda upon the rest of us, they are convinced that "the end justifies the means".. That has been the Marxist philosophy since day one !

"Politically correct" language, is really Orwellian 'newspeak'. (Michael Cutler)
post #15 of 18 (permalink) Old 07-01-2017, 07:15 PM

Bernie to FBI agent---HEY< HEY< HEY, Hillary told me in that secret meeting last year a couple months before the election, all this would go away. Oh wait, she did mention when she won. Oh sh**--she did lose didn't she. Honey, have a good time in prison, tell Hillary I said Hi.-- gypsyman

We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!! Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman
post #16 of 18 (permalink) Old 07-02-2017, 09:00 PM Thread Starter

Evicting the disabled people? The age-old answer is..."follow the money trail!".

post #17 of 18 (permalink) Old 07-08-2017, 03:13 PM
TM7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironglow View Post
Evicting the disabled people? The age-old answer is..."follow the money trail!".
Indeed follow the money. I am very familiar with this plot of land which belonged to St Joseph's in Burlington. Over the years It served as a half way house for youthful offenders; also as a parochial school and orphanage. The thing to understand is this acreage was stunning lakefront looking across Lake Champlain to a splendid vista westward to the Adirondack mountains. Just beautiful and the only kind of acreage left in the city or vicinity. It was highly coveted by developers and the city/ state didn't want it off the tax rolls as some kind of funky educational facility. Along comes Jane. Personally I believe Jane and her college were 'had'.....used as intermediaries and when they went belly up guess who was ready to come to the rescue? Yes, developers were ready walked in with plans and Jane is left holding the bag. Currently the property is being built to luxury homes and some townhouses. Very nice...on the lake, close to downtown, school and beach. City councilman are thrilled with the new tax roll..
Apparently Jane never took Business Sleaze 101 in college!'!
.TM7
post #18 of 18 (permalink) Old 07-20-2017, 03:10 PM
TM7

Another thing to keep in mind is this Jane investigation by the FBI began back in the Obama administration with Barrack's and Hillary's favorite boy ,Comey, in charge. This was Hillary's strategy to get dirt on Sanders and to turn voters from Bernie over to her side. In the end she just decided to rig elections to get the nomination.
..TM7

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page