Is Al Franken going to get the same treatment as Roy Moore? - Page 3 - Graybeard Outdoors

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 82 (permalink) Old 11-16-2017, 07:06 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWBear View Post
Must have been a Democrat that posted this on the other thread about Moore.

"Even if Roy had done all he's accused of--BIG DEAL--he's a guy, guys like girls, guys like touching girls, etc. and don't kid yourself, girls aren't always the sweet innocent helpless little angels we might like to think they are."

Either a Democrat and/or someone else who sees nothing wrong with fondling a 14 year old. Maybe it's the 14 year olds fault, she might not be the "little angel" we thought she was...Oh that's why we hold ADULTS responsible for actions with minors, because they are supposed to know better.

Still, absolutely innocent until proven guilty.
There is a big difference between the opinion of one gbo poster and the fact that Democrats Barney Frank, Gerry Studds, Ted Kennedy, Chris Dodd, Bill Clinton either groped women or had sex with underage children yet still enjoyed decades in elected office. That's the double standard I was referring to. Can you name one Republican who spent decades in Congress AFTER it became known that they either sexually molested women or had sex with underage children?

Sent from my SM-S765C using Tapatalk

Liberal Logic 101:
Americans shall be required to submit to a background check to exercise a right already guaranteed by the 2nd Amendment while any foreigner shall be allowed into America without submitting to a background check.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 82 (permalink) Old 11-16-2017, 07:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flounder View Post
Right or wrong Franken addresses the issue like a man in his latest statement

“While I don't remember the rehearsal for the skit as Leeann does, I understand why we need to listen to and believe women’s experiences.

Yep, he "owns" it until he throws out the part about not remembering it the way she did.

Aim small, miss small!!!
post #23 of 82 (permalink) Old 11-16-2017, 07:56 PM
Banned

He also had groped a man.

Last edited by Niska44; 11-16-2017 at 08:03 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #24 of 82 (permalink) Old 11-16-2017, 09:12 PM
Banned

Have you told the media yet?
post #25 of 82 (permalink) Old 11-17-2017, 04:59 AM

Franken, another person who gets the "mute" treatment if his puss shows up on my TV.

aka BBF
post #26 of 82 (permalink) Old 11-17-2017, 08:27 AM

When "they" get out-ed. Either they are going into re-hab. They found religion. They say how sorry they are. Deny all , The best one, it was consensual.

Seems like of late everybody has had their rear end squeezed....................

" The best part of the hunt is not the harvest but in the experience."
post #27 of 82 (permalink) Old 11-17-2017, 10:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage .250 View Post
Seems like of late everybody has had their rear end squeezed....................
Including men. Man on man harassment is prominent lately from the news stories. Have there been any reports of animals, domesticated or wild, that have been involved?
post #28 of 82 (permalink) Old 11-17-2017, 11:32 AM

So many are forgetting "innocent until proven guilty"...and I don't care what side they are on!

Now, I am going to say something which will fire some up; but I from what I understand, there IS a statute of limitations. It may be a generous one, and I hope it is ..say 10-12 years. ..But if it goes on 20-30-40 years with no complaints, it apparently didn't bother anyone very much.

If somebody brings such a thing up 20-40 years after the fact, as far as I am concerned, it is motivated by money, politics, notoriety..or they were complicit in the action.

After 10-12 years pass by with no complaints..any complaints after that point, should be ignored.

Don't folks realize, these are nothing more than accusations at this point? Anybody can ACCUSE anybody at any time, and with the fanatical people we now have involved in politics now (e.g. OWS, BLM, antifa, etc) there would likely have many who would falsely accuse a target individual of molestation, especially if the accuser already had a sleazy reputation to start with.

Then..the possibility of getting paid big money just to 'shut up'...well, you can see the picture. Perhaps the biggest crime is that some regular folks believe an ACCUSATION to be as good as a conviction..

Remember the Duke Lacrosse players... They would be in jail yet, were not one of the team members parents wealthy enough to force it to a conclusion.

If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking.. (Gen George S. Patton)
post #29 of 82 (permalink) Old 11-17-2017, 12:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironglow View Post
So many are forgetting "innocent until proven guilty"...and I don't care what side they are on!

Now, I am going to say something which will fire some up; but I from what I understand, there IS a statute of limitations. It may be a generous one, and I hope it is ..say 10-12 years. ..But if it goes on 20-30-40 years with no complaints, it apparently didn't bother anyone very much.

If somebody brings such a thing up 20-40 years after the fact, as far as I am concerned, it is motivated by money, politics, notoriety..or they were complicit in the action.

After 10-12 years pass by with no complaints..any complaints after that point, should be ignored.

Don't folks realize, these are nothing more than accusations at this point? Anybody can ACCUSE anybody at any time, and with the fanatical people we now have involved in politics now (e.g. OWS, BLM, antifa, etc) there would likely have many who would falsely accuse a target individual of molestation, especially if the accuser already had a sleazy reputation to start with.

Then..the possibility of getting paid big money just to 'shut up'...well, you can see the picture. Perhaps the biggest crime is that some regular folks believe an ACCUSATION to be as good as a conviction..

Remember the Duke Lacrosse players... They would be in jail yet, were not one of the team members parents wealthy enough to force it to a conclusion.

Well Said!!
post #30 of 82 (permalink) Old 11-18-2017, 12:21 AM

About 10 years before he ran for office he talked freely about snorting coke during the creation of SNL. I'm still amazed he was able to get elected...

Tony

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page