Is Al Franken going to get the same treatment as Roy Moore? - Page 6 - Graybeard Outdoors
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #51 of 82 (permalink) Old 11-20-2017, 12:31 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
doublebass73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: New Hampshire
Posts: 9,056
Default

Oh look flounder, another Republican hit job:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/woman-say...142249818.html

Liberal Logic 101:
Americans shall be required to submit to a background check to exercise a right already guaranteed by the 2nd Amendment while any foreigner shall be allowed into America without submitting to a background check.



H&R family: Topper 88 16 Gauge Mod, Pardner 16 gauge Full, Model 480 Topper Jr .410 Full, Handi .300 AAC Blackout
doublebass73 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #52 of 82 (permalink) Old 11-20-2017, 02:14 PM
Moderator
 
conan the librarian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 22,722
Default

The franken hit could easily be a democrat hit job intended as an oblique attack on trump. Remember that the left wants to get trump because of his supposed sex harassment episodes.
conan the librarian is offline  
post #53 of 82 (permalink) Old 11-20-2017, 02:19 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
doublebass73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: New Hampshire
Posts: 9,056
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by conan the librarian View Post
The franken hit could easily be a democrat hit job intended as an oblique attack on trump. Remember that the left wants to get trump because of his supposed sex harassment episodes.
Definitely but I don't think the Dems would sacrifice one of their own.

Sent from my SM-S765C using Tapatalk

Liberal Logic 101:
Americans shall be required to submit to a background check to exercise a right already guaranteed by the 2nd Amendment while any foreigner shall be allowed into America without submitting to a background check.



H&R family: Topper 88 16 Gauge Mod, Pardner 16 gauge Full, Model 480 Topper Jr .410 Full, Handi .300 AAC Blackout
doublebass73 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #54 of 82 (permalink) Old 11-20-2017, 02:35 PM
Moderator
 
conan the librarian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 22,722
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by doublebass73 View Post
Definitely but I don't think the Dems would sacrifice one of their own.

Sent from my SM-S765C using Tapatalk
They might sacrifice him. He's been a flunky lap dog waterboy for them for his entire senate career. His job until recently was just to vote democrat and keep his mouth shut. It's completely understandable why they wanted his mouth shut. If you've ever heard him speak, he seems like a cartoon character depicting an imbecile who speaks with an authoritative and pompous tone in a humorously failing effort to seem like he's not an imbecile.
conan the librarian is offline  
post #55 of 82 (permalink) Old 11-20-2017, 04:39 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
doublebass73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: New Hampshire
Posts: 9,056
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by conan the librarian View Post
They might sacrifice him. He's been a flunky lap dog waterboy for them for his entire senate career. His job until recently was just to vote democrat and keep his mouth shut. It's completely understandable why they wanted his mouth shut. If you've ever heard him speak, he seems like a cartoon character depicting an imbecile who speaks with an authoritative and pompous tone in a humorously failing effort to seem like he's not an imbecile.
I've heard him speak and you are spot on with your description. It's like listening to an 8 year old talk down to you.

Have you noticed that not a single one of all the Republicans who immediately called for Roy Moore to leave the race has called for Al Franken to resign? Hmmmm....

Sent from my SM-S765C using Tapatalk

Liberal Logic 101:
Americans shall be required to submit to a background check to exercise a right already guaranteed by the 2nd Amendment while any foreigner shall be allowed into America without submitting to a background check.



H&R family: Topper 88 16 Gauge Mod, Pardner 16 gauge Full, Model 480 Topper Jr .410 Full, Handi .300 AAC Blackout
doublebass73 is offline  
post #56 of 82 (permalink) Old 11-20-2017, 04:42 PM
Moderator
 
conan the librarian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 22,722
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by doublebass73 View Post
I've heard him speak and you are spot on with your description. It's like listening to an 8 year old talk down to you.

Have you noticed that not a single one of all the Republicans who immediately called for Roy Moore to leave the race has called for Al Franken to resign? Hmmmm....

Sent from my SM-S765C using Tapatalk
I didn't notice it. But I did assume it. Swampthings stick together. Also see this, which I put into another thread:


That sinking feeling Al Franken is experiencing is the realization that his career is now a pawn in the fanatical efforts of Democrats to get President Trump out of office. . . The logical steps for getting Trump are clear.
Step one: Establish that sexual harassment before taking office is sufficient grounds to remove someone from office. This is the necessary predicate. Frankenís departure from office will establish the purported sincerity of the Democrats in establishing this brand-new principle. . .
Step two: Apply this doctrine to Roy Moore if he should win the Senate seat for which he is running. If he loses, triumphantly announce that even the reddest of red states agrees that previous misbehavior is dispositive in removing an incumbent.
Step three: Throw Bill Clinton under the bus. . . .
Step four: As the hysteria mounts, following the blood sacrifices, demand that President Trump be impeached for actions before he took office. Failing that, tell voters that by hanging onto office, he is disgracing the nation and telling little boys to grope their little girl classmates in first grade.


Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/artic...#ixzz4z0huG0Hg
Follow us: @americanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook
conan the librarian is offline  
post #57 of 82 (permalink) Old 11-20-2017, 04:53 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
doublebass73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: New Hampshire
Posts: 9,056
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by conan the librarian View Post
I didn't notice it. But I did assume it. Swampthings stick together. Also see this, which I put into another thread:


That sinking feeling Al Franken is experiencing is the realization that his career is now a pawn in the fanatical efforts of Democrats to get President Trump out of office. . . The logical steps for getting Trump are clear.
Step one: Establish that sexual harassment before taking office is sufficient grounds to remove someone from office. This is the necessary predicate. Frankenís departure from office will establish the purported sincerity of the Democrats in establishing this brand-new principle. . .
Step two: Apply this doctrine to Roy Moore if he should win the Senate seat for which he is running. If he loses, triumphantly announce that even the reddest of red states agrees that previous misbehavior is dispositive in removing an incumbent.
Step three: Throw Bill Clinton under the bus. . . .
Step four: As the hysteria mounts, following the blood sacrifices, demand that President Trump be impeached for actions before he took office. Failing that, tell voters that by hanging onto office, he is disgracing the nation and telling little boys to grope their little girl classmates in first grade.


Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/artic...#ixzz4z0huG0Hg
Follow us: @americanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook
That is certainly sound logic on the part of the Democrats but my question is have any Democrats called for Al franken's resignation yet? It will be interesting to see if they use that strategy because it goes against everything they've done in the past which is to circle the wagons and protect any Democrat at all costs no matter how bad the allegations.

Sent from my SM-S765C using Tapatalk

Liberal Logic 101:
Americans shall be required to submit to a background check to exercise a right already guaranteed by the 2nd Amendment while any foreigner shall be allowed into America without submitting to a background check.



H&R family: Topper 88 16 Gauge Mod, Pardner 16 gauge Full, Model 480 Topper Jr .410 Full, Handi .300 AAC Blackout
doublebass73 is offline  
post #58 of 82 (permalink) Old 11-20-2017, 05:16 PM
Senior Member
 
ironglow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: rural southwestern N.Y. State
Posts: 39,351
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by conan the librarian View Post
The franken hit could easily be a democrat hit job intended as an oblique attack on trump. Remember that the left wants to get trump because of his supposed sex harassment episodes.

I had wondered about that too..they could sacrifice that knothead, simply because they would be assured a replacement much ilke him. The gov of MN is very likely a far leftie.
By vilifying Franken..they probably expect to have an opening to call for an impeachment of Trump..

T e biggest traitors in this scenario, are the Republican Rino holdouts. ..And we all know who they are!

INSIDE EVERY PROGRESSIVE IS A TOTALITARIAN, SCREAMING TO GET OUT. (David Horowitz)
ironglow is online now  
post #59 of 82 (permalink) Old 11-20-2017, 06:58 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Somewhere near California
Posts: 3,930
Default

This was one of the reasons that Mr. Franken was released from Saturday night Live years ago. This and he wasn't funny.
Niska44 is offline  
post #60 of 82 (permalink) Old 11-20-2017, 07:57 PM
Moderator
 
conan the librarian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 22,722
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironglow View Post
I had wondered about that too..they could sacrifice that knothead, simply because they would be assured a replacement much ilke him. The gov of MN is very likely a far leftie.
By vilifying Franken..they probably expect to have an opening to call for an impeachment of Trump..

T e biggest traitors in this scenario, are the Republican Rino holdouts. ..And we all know who they are!

Governor of MN a far leftie? Thatís a safe conjecture! Mark Dayton is not only a fae leftie, heís an oddball of epic proportions. Imagine actor Don Knotts or Tim Conway playing the part of a governor and youíll have a pretty good picture.

Very likely, he would appoint black power anti-white Muslim extremist Keith Ellison as senator.
conan the librarian is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome