Graybeard Outdoors

Graybeard Outdoors (https://www.go2gbo.com/forums/index.php)
-   Political Issues Discussion (https://www.go2gbo.com/forums/194-political-issues-discussion.html)
-   -   Results ? (https://www.go2gbo.com/forums/194-political-issues-discussion/383498-results.html)

Dan66 09-21-2018 08:58 PM

Results ?

I don't know about you but I am growing weary of breaking news of another batch of evidence being found on crooked officials and nothing done about it. There seems to be an attitude that the people involved in the plots against Trump should not be criminalized. These things weren't a mistake or bad judgement, they were crimes against the Constitution and the American people. I'm afraid all these people are going to walk. Back room deals are being cut between parties. Trump finally ordered the
documents released. I think it to late for the mid terms. The way I look at it they did it and enough evidence is there to arrest
these people. I don't know what it's going to take to bring Sessions into

Sandhillbilly 09-22-2018 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dan66 (Post 2055778476)
I don't know about you but I am growing weary of breaking news of another batch of evidence being found on crooked officials and nothing done about it. There seems to be an attitude that the people involved in the plots against Trump should not be criminalized. These things weren't a mistake or bad judgement, they were crimes against the Constitution and the American people. I'm afraid all these people are going to walk. Back room deals are being cut between parties. Trump finally ordered the
documents released. I think it to late for the mid terms. The way I look at it they did it and enough evidence is there to arrest

Sessions is already working like a dog, it's just not in public view, and Trump isn't mad at sessions, it's theater. Like pro wrestling, they beat on and throw each other around, then back in the locker room they high five and go out for drinks together. Sessions is orchestrating IG Horowitz and US attorney Huber investigations into all this, that is where the 50 thousand plus sealed indictments were generated from. It's all about to come out in the open. Grab you're popcorn and.hang on

conan the librarian 09-22-2018 11:44 PM

What 50 thousand sealed indictments? Is he indicting everybody in the stadium during the next Green Bay packers game?

Jack Ryan 09-22-2018 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dan66 (Post 2055778476)

I want to start seeing the jails filling up with those Washington swamp critters.

Dan66 09-23-2018 12:06 AM

Personally I think these people have parcipitated in Sedition and other high crimes. I don't think prison is a cure for them. The
American people have got to get some common sense and put these people on trail. If found guilty they should be executed and
their personal wealth seized as restitution for the millions they have cost the country.

tommyt 09-23-2018 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dan66 (Post 2055778864)
Personally I think these people have parcipitated in Sedition and other high crimes. I don't think prison is a cure for them. The
American people have got to get some common sense and put these people on trail. If found guilty they should be executed and
their personal wealth seized as restitution for the millions they have cost the country.

This too is how I feel.
I donít believe itís going to happen but a few military executions should open the eyes of many
Dumb citizens and bring them to voting better choice.
Our country in "one hot mess"

Blue Duck 09-23-2018 10:07 AM

Exposing the corruption is a good start, but it doesn't mean a thing unless some heads roll...

Sandhillbilly 09-23-2018 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dan66 (Post 2055778864)

I don't know about executions, but the president did sign an executive order that makes it possible to sieze the assets of those involved in human rights violations, such as human trafficking. Conan, if you know an attorney that has a subscription to a web site called pacer.gov you can see these indictments broken down state by state. Here is a coincidence of all coincidences. These indictments sarted piling upast October, same time as sessions appointed Huber to work with inspector general Horowitz, and Q started posting on 4 Chan. How many coincidences before it's a mathematical impossibility?

goodshot 09-23-2018 10:48 AM

Really good info Sandhill, thanks

Sandhillbilly 09-23-2018 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by goodshot (Post 2055778964)
Really good info Sandhill, thanks

Your welcome, there is info out there all over the internet, some of it is bogus, some legit, I was skeptical about the Qanon thing for a good while, but kept going back and looking at it because I really hoped it was legit. One thing you see there on the Q board over and over again are correlations between a Q post, and a trump tweet, same subject, within minutes of each other. Then, watch the Trump rallies, about every third one someone will be wearing a Q shirt or holding up.a sign, and Trump will point them out.