Results ? - Graybeard Outdoors

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-21-2018, 07:58 PM Thread Starter

Default Results ?

I don't know about you but I am growing weary of breaking news of another batch of evidence being found on crooked officials and nothing done about it. There seems to be an attitude that the people involved in the plots against Trump should not be criminalized. These things weren't a mistake or bad judgement, they were crimes against the Constitution and the American people. I'm afraid all these people are going to walk. Back room deals are being cut between parties. Trump finally ordered the
documents released. I think it to late for the mid terms. The way I look at it they did it and enough evidence is there to arrest
these people. I don't know what it's going to take to bring Sessions into
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-22-2018, 08:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan66 View Post
I don't know about you but I am growing weary of breaking news of another batch of evidence being found on crooked officials and nothing done about it. There seems to be an attitude that the people involved in the plots against Trump should not be criminalized. These things weren't a mistake or bad judgement, they were crimes against the Constitution and the American people. I'm afraid all these people are going to walk. Back room deals are being cut between parties. Trump finally ordered the
documents released. I think it to late for the mid terms. The way I look at it they did it and enough evidence is there to arrest

Sessions is already working like a dog, it's just not in public view, and Trump isn't mad at sessions, it's theater. Like pro wrestling, they beat on and throw each other around, then back in the locker room they high five and go out for drinks together. Sessions is orchestrating IG Horowitz and US attorney Huber investigations into all this, that is where the 50 thousand plus sealed indictments were generated from. It's all about to come out in the open. Grab you're popcorn and.hang on
post #3 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-22-2018, 10:44 PM

What 50 thousand sealed indictments? Is he indicting everybody in the stadium during the next Green Bay packers game?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-22-2018, 10:55 PM

Location: Southern Indiana surrounded by federal public land, Hoosier National Forrest

Quote:

I want to start seeing the jails filling up with those Washington swamp critters.

"Last seen wandering Hoosier National Forest."
post #5 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-22-2018, 11:06 PM Thread Starter

Personally I think these people have parcipitated in Sedition and other high crimes. I don't think prison is a cure for them. The
American people have got to get some common sense and put these people on trail. If found guilty they should be executed and
their personal wealth seized as restitution for the millions they have cost the country.
post #6 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-23-2018, 08:30 AM

Quote:
Personally I think these people have parcipitated in Sedition and other high crimes. I don't think prison is a cure for them. The
American people have got to get some common sense and put these people on trail. If found guilty they should be executed and
their personal wealth seized as restitution for the millions they have cost the country.

This too is how I feel.
I donít believe itís going to happen but a few military executions should open the eyes of many
Dumb citizens and bring them to voting better choice.
Our country in "one hot mess"

History in the making
MAGA
no longer just a political campaign theme/promise.
It is Reality 👍
post #7 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-23-2018, 09:07 AM

Exposing the corruption is a good start, but it doesn't mean a thing unless some heads roll...
post #8 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-23-2018, 09:30 AM

Quote:

I don't know about executions, but the president did sign an executive order that makes it possible to sieze the assets of those involved in human rights violations, such as human trafficking. Conan, if you know an attorney that has a subscription to a web site called pacer.gov you can see these indictments broken down state by state. Here is a coincidence of all coincidences. These indictments sarted piling upast October, same time as sessions appointed Huber to work with inspector general Horowitz, and Q started posting on 4 Chan. How many coincidences before it's a mathematical impossibility?
post #9 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-23-2018, 09:48 AM

Really good info Sandhill, thanks

Come quickly, Lord Jesus
post #10 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-23-2018, 01:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodshot View Post
Really good info Sandhill, thanks

Your welcome, there is info out there all over the internet, some of it is bogus, some legit, I was skeptical about the Qanon thing for a good while, but kept going back and looking at it because I really hoped it was legit. One thing you see there on the Q board over and over again are correlations between a Q post, and a trump tweet, same subject, within minutes of each other. Then, watch the Trump rallies, about every third one someone will be wearing a Q shirt or holding up.a sign, and Trump will point them out.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page