Text from Cali. - Graybeard Outdoors

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-10-2019, 03:44 PM Thread Starter

Default Text from Cali.

First cousin still hasn't sold her nice home in Morrow Bay. Even though she's came down three times. She says the
problem is, people are moving out of Cali not in. And the same kind of Democrats that screwed up Cali,are now
taking over NM. I told her about what my Texan friends here said. She said she doesn't doesn't doubt it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-10-2019, 04:58 PM

Yep, it makes a bunch of sense. Leave a screwed up state and turn the state you moved to into the same cesspool. It has also happened in Colorado, AZ plus many others. If we lose Texas to the blues, the country is screwed.

Specklebelly

BETTER TO HAVE DIED A SMALL BOY, THAN TO FUMBLE THE FOOTBALL. - John Heisman
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-10-2019, 05:25 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specklebelly View Post
Yep, it makes a bunch of sense. Leave a screwed up state and turn the state you moved to into the same cesspool. It has also happened in Colorado, AZ plus many others. If we lose Texas to the blues, the country is screwed.
Yup :
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-11-2019, 02:37 PM

"If we lose Texas to the blues, the country is screwed."

I remember when being a Texas Republican was a lonely job ... just like most of the South.
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-11-2019, 02:40 PM
dcw

Exclamation i think we may look for

the number of persons fleeing california will increase with newsom as "governor"...

lead, follow, or get out of the way!
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-11-2019, 06:30 PM

We have plenty of home grown New Mescians willing to screw up the state. Don't believe me? Look at what the current crop of idiots elected and appointed to the state government is attempting. They certainly don't need any outside help from Kali or any other place.

The front page of yesterday's area newspaper devoted half of the front page to a huge headline asking is there a war on oil being waged in the state. **** right there is. Some of the comments from this area's elected were kind of "Well it's something to be concerned about but I don't think it's a war" to "yes it's a war". Some trying to placate what they see as dims ( that's what a bunch of them are) that are kinda on our side and others willing to call a spade a spade. If OIl goes it will destroy the southeast and northwest corners an the state economically. Then the whole state will follow. You can't destroy over a third of your state government's income stream and expect it to survive.

You think the roads are sorry now. JUst wait awhile.

Last edited by oldandslow; 02-11-2019 at 06:38 PM.
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-15-2019, 04:43 PM

Oregon's new governor BROWN is the sister of the AH brown that had 3 terms as governor in commefornia, and she is already making BAD GUN AND TAX LAWS that the d-rats here will pass.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page