Texas to help pay for wall??????? - Page 27 - Graybeard Outdoors

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #261 of 319 (permalink) Old 03-04-2019, 08:34 AM

I guess so. But like his gun right speaches and anti abortion speaches youd better learn some patients because abortion rights have stalled and our gun rights took a few steps backwards. Good reason for those two stalling though. Hes to obsessed by that wall. Pretty soon you might have a 60 mile wall but wont be able to own a glock to defend your home. Maybe a pot store on one end and an abortion clinic on the other end. I really thought he was different. A president that actually did what he promised. But its just been more of the same. I guess with the way our political system works in this country promises are made that a guy should know cant be kept. God help us next election. Were going to need it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lt. Dave View Post
The wall will be built.

Thank God for President Trump. He won't be hindered by the liberals and phony conservatives. He will keep his eye on the target and keep moving forward. That's why we elected him, because he will do as he promised.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! STEEL FOR TANKS NOT FENCES!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #262 of 319 (permalink) Old 03-04-2019, 08:50 AM
Dee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lt. Dave View Post
The wall will be built.

Thank God for President Trump. He won't be hindered by the liberals and phony conservatives. He will keep his eye on the target and keep moving forward. That's why we elected him, because he will do as he promised.
I agree. The first president in a lifetime that has kept his promises, and did what he said he would do.
The weak sisters, and fair weather supporters, will fall by the wayside as seen here, when the going gets rough, but hopefully enough "real patriots" will stay the course, and support the president.

"REPUBLIC OF TEXAS"!
To The Politician: if your not right with God, your not right for this country.
Phil Robertson, Duck Dynasty
post #263 of 319 (permalink) Old 03-04-2019, 09:09 AM Thread Starter

I know one thing. In all my years watching various people that have the honor of being president, he (Mr Trump) is the only one I have ever seen not act ashamed and actually grab and hug the American flag. A true American if I ever saw one. To bad all the sniveling people here in this great land can't see that. Especially the low life RHINOS. They are actually worse then the far left sicko liberals. Sure is a lot of them too. Not just in congress.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #264 of 319 (permalink) Old 03-04-2019, 02:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by purebred View Post
I know one thing. In all my years watching various people that have the honor of being president, he (Mr Trump) is the only one I have ever seen not act ashamed and actually grab and hug the American flag. A true American if I ever saw one. To bad all the sniveling people here in this great land can't see that. Especially the low life RHINOS. They are actually worse then the far left sicko liberals. Sure is a lot of them too. Not just in congress.

I agree. At least the liberals are up front with their attempts to tear down and destroy our country. The RHINOS just go along saying what we want to hear while they quitely slip their knives into our backs to accomplish what they haven't the guts to admit to doing.
post #265 of 319 (permalink) Old 03-05-2019, 06:31 AM

http://thefederalist.com/2017/10/13/...matic-weapons/ As of march over a million Americans will become felons. Yup he kept his promises alright. Hes got one thing going for him. Hes light years better then Hillary. But he isn't a pimple on Reagan's ---. GIVE US PENSE IN 2020. The liberals would stand a chance and would probably just stay home and pout. Your all thinking the same. Just afraid to admit it here.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! STEEL FOR TANKS NOT FENCES!!!

Last edited by lloyd smale; 03-05-2019 at 06:39 AM.
post #266 of 319 (permalink) Old 03-05-2019, 08:11 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lloyd smale View Post
http://thefederalist.com/2017/10/13/...matic-weapons/ As of march over a million Americans will become felons. Yup he kept his promises alright. Hes got one thing going for him. Hes light years better then Hillary. But he isn't a pimple on Reagan's ---. GIVE US PENSE IN 2020. The liberals would stand a chance and would probably just stay home and pout. Your all thinking the same. Just afraid to admit it here.
old news Lloyd. It didn't become law. Read, Read, read.
post #267 of 319 (permalink) Old 03-05-2019, 08:17 AM Thread Starter

I can go and buy an. AR 15 NOW IF I WANT TO. March. 2019.
post #268 of 319 (permalink) Old 03-05-2019, 08:38 AM
Dee

Lloyd said[

But he isn't a pimple on Reagan's ---.
[/QUOTE]

Yeah, the cocaine pushing Reagan who went around Congress, sold cocaine to Americans to pay for guns for the contra rebels. Yeah, he and good ole Ollie North, American heros.🤪

"REPUBLIC OF TEXAS"!
To The Politician: if your not right with God, your not right for this country.
Phil Robertson, Duck Dynasty
post #269 of 319 (permalink) Old 03-05-2019, 10:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by purebred View Post
old news Lloyd. It didn't become law. Read, Read, read.
No surprise it was voted down; simply because it was entirely superfluous. That bill moved to punish anyone who modifies a semi-auto into a fully automatic weapon..
Think please; there are already laws on the books, preventing anyone from modifying a semi-auto into a fully automatic weapon. That is why the costly permit to own a full auto weapon is carefully controlled.

https://www.quora.com/Is-it-against-...like-class-III

INSIDE EVERY PROGRESSIVE IS A TOTALITARIAN, SCREAMING TO GET OUT. (David Horowitz)

Last edited by ironglow; 03-05-2019 at 10:22 AM.
post #270 of 319 (permalink) Old 03-05-2019, 07:57 PM

A moment of honesty that I may regret... I am OK with Loyd... he will sometimes get on the wrong side of a argument but bless his heart he will dig in and fight tooth and nail against all odds. Right or wrong that is the American spirit that breaks the backs of the lesser... Loyd, letís build this damned wall... I would bet if the s.it were to fly YOU would be glad to have him in your fox hole...

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page