Texas to help pay for wall??????? - Page 29 - Graybeard Outdoors

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #281 of 319 (permalink) Old 03-06-2019, 08:12 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lloyd smale View Post
Are you really that slow. AGAIN for your benefit I will tell you how it works. Im a moderator on the single action forum and the self defense fourm. On this fourm I have absolutely no more sway then you or anyone else. By the way thanks for this one. Your good for a laugh about every day.
Quote:
If you don't show a little respect, you won't get any also
Quote:
Originally Posted by purebred View Post
For a moderator you would think he would try harder to convey his thoughts about the subject matter instead of a barrage of b.s. and personal attacks on people to make up for his moronic rhetoric. If you don't show a little respect, you won't get any also.
You better have another drink, you're foaming at the mouth.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #282 of 319 (permalink) Old 03-06-2019, 08:54 AM Thread Starter

Lloyd lets see you erase this post like on another site. You are a complete cheat.
post #283 of 319 (permalink) Old 03-06-2019, 10:44 AM

ONE LAST TIME! im not a moderator here. If I was there would surely be some cleaning. Now get a grip

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! STEEL FOR TANKS NOT FENCES!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #284 of 319 (permalink) Old 03-06-2019, 10:56 AM

Just my opinion but I believe you brought this on yourself. Maybe you owe purebred a apology. And go eat dinner with your priest again.

Byron

Christian by choice, American by the grace of God.

NRA LIFE, Trump for 2020
post #285 of 319 (permalink) Old 03-06-2019, 12:34 PM

we will let Bill decide who was right or wrong. Push everyone off the religion site that isn't a southern white protestant and then come here trying to do the same. Like I said in another post I feel a bit for purebread. You and your sometimes buddy, sometimes enemy, are just slick enough to stir him up. But I sure owe him no apology and SURE owe you NOTHING. Maybe you can go buy your wife a couple new pairs of shoes for old times sake. Id say have dinner with your priest but he spent a good part of your preacher days in prison and is answering to God now. Just like you will some day.

Last edited by lloyd smale; 03-06-2019 at 02:06 PM.
post #286 of 319 (permalink) Old 03-06-2019, 12:58 PM
Dee

Build that damm wall!

"REPUBLIC OF TEXAS"!
To The Politician: if your not right with God, your not right for this country.
Phil Robertson, Duck Dynasty
post #287 of 319 (permalink) Old 03-06-2019, 02:04 PM

yes sir. heck id vote for it just to stop grown men from

post #288 of 319 (permalink) Old 03-06-2019, 02:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lloyd smale View Post
we will let Bill decide who was right or wrong. Push everyone off the religion site that isn't a southern white protestant and then come here trying to do the same. Like I said in another post I feel a bit for purebread. You and your sometimes buddy, sometimes enemy, are just slick enough to stir him up. But I sure owe him no apology and SURE owe you NOTHING. Maybe you can go buy your wife a couple new pairs of shoes for old times sake. Id say have dinner with your priest but he spent a good part of your preacher days in prison and is answering to God now. Just like you will some day.
Now Lloyd you know lieing is a sin. And this rant is full of lies and you know it. You can’t ever be a reasonable man and just talk about something without starting a fight.

Byron

Christian by choice, American by the grace of God.

NRA LIFE, Trump for 2020
post #289 of 319 (permalink) Old 03-06-2019, 02:46 PM

Lloyd you are my friend. But they are right you did start this with Purebred and Dee. Just sayin.
I don't go in for dogpiles, but please give it a rest for awhile.

It's in your best interest.

Last edited by Argent11; 03-06-2019 at 02:49 PM.
post #290 of 319 (permalink) Old 03-07-2019, 06:07 AM

my apology. I was born a sinner. God doesn't speak in tongues through me. Make you a deal pastor. You give me your word that you will never again post hatred the catholic faith or the pope or yankees. Stand on your own without being a bitch in you know who's wolf pack and ill cut you all the slack in the world. Thing is I know hating is the hardest sin to overcome and theres about as much chance that the sky will fall. I may lie but your living one. Being a preacher you might be able to pull it off if your honest with yourself. I wouldn't even make the offer to the rest of the wolf pack. there isn't an once of Christianity between all three of them. What I love to see is you REALLY being a preacher here, the leader you were trained to be. Look at team nelsons examples. Instead of joining in the hate fest take the side of God and show people that its wrong. Went to mass last night and the preacher said something. He said during lent and the Easter season what his request is is that for a month keep one phrase in your mind. "WHAT WOULD JESUS DO"
Quote:
Originally Posted by pastorp View Post
Now Lloyd you know lieing is a sin. And this rant is full of lies and you know it. You canít ever be a reasonable man and just talk about something without starting a fight.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page