Texas to help pay for wall??????? - Page 5 - Graybeard Outdoors

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #41 of 319 (permalink) Old 02-16-2019, 09:57 AM
Dee

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldandslow View Post
We may not hear much about mexican terroists but we certainly hear about them killing people after they get here fairly often. Are you saying that's ok?

Tell you what. I'm going to give this subject a rest. Talking to you about it is about like talking to the tree stump out behind my house.
Does your tree stump endlessly ramble, and constantly contradict itself?

"REPUBLIC OF TEXAS"!
To The Politician: if your not right with God, your not right for this country.
Phil Robertson, Duck Dynasty
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #42 of 319 (permalink) Old 02-16-2019, 10:07 AM

Please ansewer this , why do we have signs up 40 miles from the botder saying the government cannot guarantee your safety pass this point if a crisis does not exist ? Just asking
post #43 of 319 (permalink) Old 02-16-2019, 11:15 AM

Anymore folks going into Mexico to see a Doctor like say a Dentist. Make arrangements with the Doctor to
have them picked up at the hotel in El Paso, and brought back again. Sometimes the Doctors will include
that service in the procedure. One Dentist would do it at no charge just to get the business.

It isn't wise, or safe to walk around in Juarez anymore like it was 20 or 30 years ago. At one time it was
a nice place to go. Lots to do and see and no one messed with you. Last time we were there I didn't see
the little street venders with their carts anymore. Now there are bars on the windows of the cafes.
The foods still good that hasn't changed.

But it sure ain't the Mexico I once knew.

Last edited by Argent11; 02-16-2019 at 11:20 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #44 of 319 (permalink) Old 02-16-2019, 12:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dee View Post

Fortunately, no, it just sits there and ignores what I say. It goes about being a stump without any rambling contradictions or "I'm in worse shape than all of you are statements".
post #45 of 319 (permalink) Old 02-16-2019, 12:10 PM
Dee

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldandslow View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dee View Post

Fortunately, no, it just sits there and ignores what I say. It goes about being a stump without any rambling contradictions or "I'm in worse shape than all of you are statements".
Well, if you think about it, he is in worse shape than you. 😉

"REPUBLIC OF TEXAS"!
To The Politician: if your not right with God, your not right for this country.
Phil Robertson, Duck Dynasty
post #46 of 319 (permalink) Old 02-16-2019, 12:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by purebred View Post
Sighhhhh. How right you are O&S. Some people just don't get it when it's right in front of your eye.

Yup, they aren't all vegetable and fruit pickers or "I just want a better life" people. Criminals, killers, diseased, and set on living off us types are plentiful but some people don't get it. I guess distance from the problem dims their view on the subject.
post #47 of 319 (permalink) Old 02-16-2019, 02:26 PM

"so are you saying that texas has plenty enough border patrol and law enforcement officers already?? Makes more sense to you to build a wall that WILL be climbed over or tunneled under (never was a wall ever made that couldn't be defeated)"

?????????????????????????? So, are you saying that a wall that they HAVE to climb over or dig under is no better than open ground? Sure seems to me like it would slow them down at least. Maybe make it easier to catch/repel them. Remember too, if they just walk over open ground into the good ol USA, THEN they have a right to a trial. If they stop at the wall, we don't even have to deal with them. Or are you like the libs and claim that if it isn't 100% effective, then why do it? Kind of like making murder illegal. Well, it doesn't stop ALL murders, so why bother?

Aim small, miss small!!!
post #48 of 319 (permalink) Old 02-16-2019, 03:03 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by casull View Post
"so are you saying that texas has plenty enough border patrol and law enforcement officers already?? Makes more sense to you to build a wall that WILL be climbed over or tunneled under (never was a wall ever made that couldn't be defeated)"

?????????????????????????? So, are you saying that a wall that they HAVE to climb over or dig under is no better than open ground? Sure seems to me like it would slow them down at least. Maybe make it easier to catch/repel them. Remember too, if they just walk over open ground into the good ol USA, THEN they have a right to a trial. If they stop at the wall, we don't even have to deal with them. Or are you like the libs and claim that if it isn't 100% effective, then why do it? Kind of like making murder illegal. Well, it doesn't stop ALL murders, so why bother?
That's exactly what Beto wan'ts now is no wall what so ever. Sounds real brilliant doesn't he. Kind of like Lloyd
post #49 of 319 (permalink) Old 02-16-2019, 03:42 PM
TM7

I believe most border patrol authorities confirm one of the tools they want to more effectively do they're job is a proper wall system. This is likely more crucial in this age of high pressure caravan politics.

...TM7
post #50 of 319 (permalink) Old 02-17-2019, 04:22 AM

so tell me how a wall that has no guards on it is going to stop a thing. The Mexicans are already well versed in tunneling under fenses and walls where we already have them. Many illegals and ALOT of drugs come through those places today. You think a fence (and that's what there talking now) is really going to stop anything. Dogs find a way under a fence. Proper answer is there is no answer. That said why waste our money on something we know isn't going to stop the problem. Might keep illegals out of your back yard and make them go elsewhere at best. So now there in someone elses back yard and that's ok with you????
Quote:
Originally Posted by purebred View Post
Lloyd if you think spending billions to hire more investigators to track down illegal aliens, then you are living in La La land. Give border agents the right to shoot on sight? Really ? What have you been smoking lately? Oh and you think the muslims have more money than these mexicans? They don't pay no taxes, get paid cash under the table, all drive nicer cars than me for sure. And you're idea is not to build a wall? Oh yea I forgot we just want the yankee dollars.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! STEEL FOR TANKS NOT FENCES!!!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page