Texas to help pay for wall??????? - Page 7 - Graybeard Outdoors

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #61 of 319 (permalink) Old 02-18-2019, 04:41 AM

and what makes you or anyone else here an expert on border security?
Quote:
Originally Posted by casull View Post
"Lloyd.....

Still doesn't negate the fact that most all border and security authorities claim a wall is a deterrent and important or key to do their job correctly and effectively. Probably more important in this era of mass caravan invasions."

Come on TM7. You know Lloyd knows more about everything than anyone else, even those that do it for a living.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! STEEL FOR TANKS NOT FENCES!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #62 of 319 (permalink) Old 02-18-2019, 05:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by conan the librarian View Post
immigration and borders is a federal responsibility.
^^^this^^^

"Politically correct" language, is really Orwellian 'newspeak'. (Michael Cutler)
post #63 of 319 (permalink) Old 02-18-2019, 05:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dee View Post
Hes just straightening out all the "haters" on what ever they hate.
I personally think though, hes been radicalized.
as typical here and especially on the religion fourm when you or your buddys like purebread, good shot ect cant come up with a legit argument against fact you resort to name calling and try to call everyone that doesn't agree with you a hater. Lets see the Mexicans are spic's northerners are snowbirds or yankees (at best) You hate everyone from Arkansas and Oklahoma California or basically anyone that isn't born a Texan. Even your welfare roll which is very large think there somehow better then ANYONE from another state.

Whos the hater??? News flash. Your nothing special. Heck many of you don't even want to be americans. Probably more bs talk about secession in texas that every other state in the union combined. Personaly Id love to see it. Youd end up with another 3rd world country without federal aid and mexico would probably have to build a wall to keep you out of there country. But you do have some fine Mexican food there. Funny how some think the state there born in makes them a better man. Most of the bs comes from people who never lived anywhere else or more then a 100 miles away from there mommy and don't have a clue. Very little of it comes from people who have served in the military and found out how ridiculous this my state is better then your state bs really is.

Yup there was some very brave men at the Alamo. No doubt about it. Funny how some think that because those men were brave bad asses it somehow makes every generation that followed equally brave. Heck half your state is welfare recipients, Mexicans, Californians and snowbirds. Maybe the smart play would be to put the wall up on the texas border. Give mexico back to the Mexicans. After all a good many Texans don't want to be Americans anyway and maybe we could make a swap in exchange for mexico paying for a wall. It would save the people of this country that are proud to be Americans billions!! Please don't come back with anymore insults. My precious feelings cant take to much more of it. I barely slept last night I dreamt that I was 5 years old and some guy in cowboy boots was chasing me.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #64 of 319 (permalink) Old 02-18-2019, 06:43 AM

From Lloyd;
" After all a good many Texans don't want to be Americans anyway and maybe we could make a swap in exchange for mexico paying for a wall. It would save the people of this country that are proud to be Americans billions!!" !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lloyd, I have lived a good part of my life in Texas...I truly like Texas.

A quiet word of advice, for your own health and safety. Don't repeat that statement to some of those good old boys who live around Odessa, Lubbock, Longview or Bastrop!

And don't even suggest it in Dime Box...

"Politically correct" language, is really Orwellian 'newspeak'. (Michael Cutler)
post #65 of 319 (permalink) Old 02-18-2019, 06:56 AM

ya I live my life in fear of Texans. Send a few up here. My guess is they turn and run home when they hit the first state that the temp is below 30. Don't get me wrong. I don't hate Texans. Ive had good friends in the service from texas. But those guys didn't need a computer to be a bad ass and were Americans first and Texans second.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironglow View Post
From Lloyd;
" After all a good many Texans don't want to be Americans anyway and maybe we could make a swap in exchange for mexico paying for a wall. It would save the people of this country that are proud to be Americans billions!!" !

A quiet word of advice, for your own health and safety. Don't repeat that statement to some of those good old boys who live around Odessa, Lubbock, Longview or Bastrop!

And don't even suggest it in Dime Box...

post #66 of 319 (permalink) Old 02-18-2019, 07:48 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lloyd smale View Post
ya I live my life in fear of Texans. Send a few up here. My guess is they turn and run home when they hit the first state that the temp is below 30. Don't get me wrong. I don't hate Texans. Ive had good friends in the service from texas. But those guys didn't need a computer to be a bad ass and were Americans first and Texans second.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironglow View Post
From Lloyd;

And don't even suggest it in Dime Box...[IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.go2gbo.com/forums/images/GreyBeardOutdoors_toucan/smilies/tango_face_wink.png[/IMG] [IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.go2gbo.com/forums/images/GreyBeardOutdoors_toucan/smilies/tango_face_grin.png[/IMG]

Lloyd finally figured you out. A liberal moderator troll. Yup that's what you is. Gotta admit though you sure are funny. Now you'll laugh when you see I call you a liberal but liberals are the ones against the wall such as yourself. And the troll part comes from any thread you partake in. Constantly arguing your distorted facts for whatever reason you have. Maybe like has been said you need heavier dosages of whatever you take to be normal. Maybe as said another drink? Reading back through countless threads on various subjects I see I'm not the only one that sees you have problems. Surely this whole GBO site can't be against you. Can they ? I won't use the term Yankee this time because I don't want to be accused by you of name calling. Anyway you have a good rest and come back with your best. Really enjoy reading your rhetoric daily. Keeps me uplifted and gives me a chuckle.

Last edited by purebred; 02-18-2019 at 09:28 AM. Reason: spelling
post #67 of 319 (permalink) Old 02-18-2019, 08:30 AM
Dee

Quote:
Originally Posted by lloyd smale View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dee View Post
Hes just straightening out all the "haters" on what ever they hate.
I personally think though, hes been radicalized.
as typical here and especially on the religion fourm when you or your buddys like purebread, good shot ect cant come up with a legit argument against fact you resort to name calling and try to call everyone that doesn't agree with you a hater. Lets see the Mexicans are spic's northerners are snowbirds or yankees (at best) You hate everyone from Arkansas and Oklahoma California or basically anyone that isn't born a Texan. Even your welfare roll which is very large think there somehow better then ANYONE from another state.

Whos the hater??? News flash. Your nothing special. Heck many of you don't even want to be americans. Probably more bs talk about secession in texas that every other state in the union combined. Personaly Id love to see it. Youd end up with another 3rd world country without federal aid and mexico would probably have to build a wall to keep you out of there country. But you do have some fine Mexican food there. Funny how some think the state there born in makes them a better man. Most of the bs comes from people who never lived anywhere else or more then a 100 miles away from there mommy and don't have a clue. Very little of it comes from people who have served in the military and found out how ridiculous this my state is better then your state bs really is.

Yup there was some very brave men at the Alamo. No doubt about it. Funny how some think that because those men were brave bad asses it somehow makes every generation that followed equally brave. Heck half your state is welfare recipients, Mexicans, Californians and snowbirds. Maybe the smart play would be to put the wall up on the texas border[IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.go2gbo.com/forums/images/GreyBeardOutdoors_toucan/smilies/tango_face_wink.png[/IMG]. Give mexico back to the Mexicans. After all a good many Texans don't want to be Americans anyway and maybe we could make a swap in exchange for mexico paying for a wall. It would save the people of this country that are proud to be Americans billions!! Please don't come back with anymore insults. My precious feelings cant take to much more of it. I barely slept last night[IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.go2gbo.com/forums/images/GreyBeardOutdoors_toucan/smilies/tango_face_kiss.png[/IMG] I dreamt that I was 5 years old and some guy in cowboy boots was chasing me. [IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.go2gbo.com/forums/images/GreyBeardOutdoors_toucan/smilies/tango_face_surprise.png[/IMG]
Bipolar, and off his meds, or binge drinker on a binge? 🤔

"REPUBLIC OF TEXAS"!
To The Politician: if your not right with God, your not right for this country.
Phil Robertson, Duck Dynasty
post #68 of 319 (permalink) Old 02-18-2019, 09:07 AM
Dee

Seriously lloyd, in you posts such as your last one, you bring into play anything you think might insult the person your addressing, that most times doesn't even pertain to the topic.
Just what type of personal issues are you dealing with, that sets you off on your confusing longwinded ramblings that nobody reads?
Drugs? Lack of? Alcohol?🤔

"REPUBLIC OF TEXAS"!
post #69 of 319 (permalink) Old 02-18-2019, 09:22 AM

IG, you got the cities correct but you left out Amarillo and Midland. And you want to see cold, vist Amarillo in the winter.
The only difference between the North Pole and Amarillo is a barbed wire fence. Those storms roll off the Rockies and slam into the Texas pan handle.

So Lloyd you can't say anything about Texans not knowing what cold is. I've been to MI during the winter.
Amarillo and Dumas can have you beat hands down. Those places were even colder than Colorado.
Or anything I've ever seen here in NM.

Last edited by Argent11; 02-18-2019 at 09:35 AM.
post #70 of 319 (permalink) Old 02-18-2019, 09:33 AM
Dee

I lived north of Amarillo (Dumas) for 11 years. We had for three weeks one time where it stayed below 0, and it was dry with wind. Miserable weather.
But that really wasnt Lloyd's point. His point was to insult. He failed, but that was his attempt.

"REPUBLIC OF TEXAS"!

Last edited by Dee; 02-18-2019 at 09:35 AM.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page