Texas to help pay for wall??????? - Page 9 - Graybeard Outdoors
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #81 of 319 (permalink) Old 02-18-2019, 12:09 PM
Dee
Moderator
 
Dee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Republic of Texas
Posts: 21,403
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lloyd smale View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dee View Post
Seriously lloyd, in you posts such as your last one, you bring into play anything you think might insult the person
Drugs? Lack of? Alcohol?🤔
nope Dee just the idiots that attack me. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. Maybe its time you crawled back in the hole you were in for the last year. sure didn't take you long to come back and start swinging. Stir the pot. Seems I remember someone who is no longer a moderator because thats ALL he did. That and he tried to control what others posted with intimidation. Well sorry there tex, you don't intimidate me one single bit. Never did and NEVER will. the whole bunch of you are comical. think you can badmouth anyone call them names call them liberals call them any thing you care to. But wow be if someone says something bad about you in return. Like a bunch of little kids fighting on the playground. With the exception of ironglow I don't think a single one of you even served this country. Wonder how proud those Alamo men that gave there life would be of you. If you did feel an OBLIGATION to this country and did serve I give you my heart felt apology. The wall? Well that's about a non issue anyway because its pretty obvious it aint getting built tomorrow.
So Lt Dave, it ain't his binge drinking? You think it's the lead in the water that causes this?
I'm still sorta leaning towards radicalization. I mean he is pretty radical.

"REPUBLIC OF TEXAS"!
To The Politician: if your not right with God, your not right for this country.
Phil Robertson, Duck Dynasty

Last edited by Dee; 02-18-2019 at 12:14 PM.
Dee is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #82 of 319 (permalink) Old 02-18-2019, 12:50 PM
Moderator
 
Argent11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 20,062
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lloyd smale View Post
nope Dee just the idiots that attack me. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. Maybe its time you crawled back in the hole you were in for the last year. sure didn't take you long to come back and start swinging. Stir the pot. Seems I remember someone who is no longer a moderator because thats ALL he did. That and he tried to control what others posted with intimidation. Well sorry there tex, you don't intimidate me one single bit. Never did and NEVER will. the whole bunch of you are comical. think you can badmouth anyone call them names call them liberals call them any thing you care to. But wow be if someone says something bad about you in return. Like a bunch of little kids fighting on the playground. With the exception of ironglow I don't think a single one of you even served this country. Wonder how proud those Alamo men that gave there life would be of you. If you did feel an OBLIGATION to this country and did serve I give you my heart felt apology. The wall? Well that's about a non issue anyway because its pretty obvious it aint getting built tomorrow.
Lloyd, please stop. The majority of the men here have served their country, just like you and I did.
Argent11 is offline  
post #83 of 319 (permalink) Old 02-18-2019, 01:01 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: SE New Mexico
Posts: 5,013
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lloyd smale View Post
but I don't brag on my state and aren't asking all of America to build me a wall. I live in Michigan. It just happens to be what part of America this AMERICAN lives. I don't hold no holy allegiance to it or even fly a Michigan flag from my flag pole. Like you the only reason im here and not somewhere else is this is where my parents happened to have sex. Not one bit of difference in the dna of a Texan compared to a Californian or an New Yorker. God didn't make you smarter stronger and sure doesn't give points for it at the pearly gates. My kettle black? You bet it is. Big diffence is I admit it.
Here you go running off on tangents that have nothing to do with what I posted. I said nothing about smarter, flag flying, or why you are where you are and I'm where I am. Difference in dna? It depends entirely on the person you are testing and there are differences. You will find similar and dissimilar dna all over our great country. What I am on your case about is you spouting off about Texas and posting statements that you apparently have no knowledge of. Get your facts straight and you won't hear a squeak out of me. I wouldn't dream of posting total BS about your state or anyone else's like you have about Texas. Fair enough?

Edited to add. I have never attacked you and you know it. I've never referred to you as an idiot or any other term. I just corrected your obvious lack of knowledge about certain things concerning Texas. If you are going to berate someone as least know what you are talking about.



Obviously if someone didn't serve in the armed forces you have no use for them and they are beneath you. Get a clue, it doesn't take armed forces service to be a good, upstanding citizen and you have insulted a lot of people.

Last edited by oldandslow; 02-18-2019 at 01:18 PM.
oldandslow is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #84 of 319 (permalink) Old 02-18-2019, 01:25 PM
Moderator
 
Argent11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 20,062
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldandslow View Post
Here you go running off on tangents that have nothing to do with what I posted. I said nothing about smarter, flag flying, or why you are where you are and I'm where I am. Difference in dna? It depends entirely on the person you are testing and there are differences. You will find similar and dissimilar dna all over our great country. What I am on your case about is you spouting off about Texas and posting statements that you apparently have no knowledge of. Get your facts straight and you won't hear a squeak out of me. I wouldn't dream of posting total BS about your state or anyone else's like you have about Texas. Fair enough?

Edited to add. I have never attacked you and you know it. I've never referred to you as an idiot or any other term. I just corrected your obvious lack of knowledge about certain things concerning Texas. If you are going to berate someone as least know what you are talking about.



Obviously if someone didn't serve in the armed forces you have no use for them and they are beneath you. Get a clue, it doesn't take armed forces service to be a good, upstanding citizen and you have insulted a lot of people.
Southern NM has spoken. Texas invest a lot of money in this part of our state. We don't bite the hand that
feeds us.
Argent11 is offline  
post #85 of 319 (permalink) Old 02-18-2019, 01:34 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: SE New Mexico
Posts: 5,013
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argent11 View Post
Southern NM has spoken. Texas invest a lot of money in this part of our state. We don't bite the hand that
feeds us.

That has nothing to do with what I said. I was born and raised in Texas and am proud of the fact but don't shove in anyone's face until they start posting BS about the place. I never mention it unless asked where I'm from or run into something like has been posted about the place on this forum.

Last edited by oldandslow; 02-19-2019 at 10:08 AM.
oldandslow is offline  
post #86 of 319 (permalink) Old 02-18-2019, 03:23 PM
Senior Member
 
Lt. Dave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Middle America
Posts: 2,654
Default

Build the dam-n wall! Already!

Geez

All of my favorite creatures have white bottoms.
Lt. Dave is offline  
post #87 of 319 (permalink) Old 02-18-2019, 04:46 PM
Senior Member
 
ironglow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: rural southwestern N.Y. State
Posts: 39,747
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lt. Dave View Post
build the dam-n wall! Already!

Geez

^^^^this^^^

"Politically correct" language, is really Orwellian 'newspeak'. (Michael Cutler)
.
ironglow is offline  
post #88 of 319 (permalink) Old 02-18-2019, 06:05 PM
Dee
Moderator
 
Dee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Republic of Texas
Posts: 21,403
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironglow View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by lt. Dave View Post
build the dam-n wall! Already!

Geez

^^^^this^^^

^^^2nd that^^^

"REPUBLIC OF TEXAS"!
To The Politician: if your not right with God, your not right for this country.
Phil Robertson, Duck Dynasty
Dee is offline  
post #89 of 319 (permalink) Old 02-19-2019, 04:24 AM
Moderator
 
lloyd smale's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Munising MI
Posts: 20,054
Default

Seems a few here this morning have been hiting the hate sause. Comical thing is you accuse me of it. Read your own posts.




"Now Johnny you cant have a wall. We cant afford it right now, Jumping up and down and having your tantrum isn't going to help. Mommy and Daddy cant **** money or grab it off the money tree for your toy that will get thrown aside in a year. Your brothers and sisters have more important prioritys right now like protecting our home from some real big bullys. If you don't stop this ridiculous tantram im going to send you to your room!!"


There it is in words some of you childish little boys might understand.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! STEEL FOR TANKS NOT FENCES!!!
lloyd smale is offline  
post #90 of 319 (permalink) Old 02-19-2019, 08:06 AM Thread Starter
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: Texas
Posts: 938
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lloyd smale View Post
seems a few here this morning have been hiting the hate sause. Comical thing is you accuse me of it. Read your own posts.




"now johnny you cant have a wall. We cant afford it right now, jumping up and down and having your tantrum isn't going to help. Mommy and daddy cant **** money or grab it off the money tree for your toy that will get thrown aside in a year. Your brothers and sisters have more important prioritys right now like protecting our home from some real big bullys. If you don't stop this ridiculous tantram im going to send you to your room!!"


there it is in words some of you childish little boys might understand.
troll ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
purebred is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome