Dems darling mex leading them to defeat in 2020 - Page 2 - Graybeard Outdoors

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-02-2019, 03:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lgm270 View Post
Cortez will help secure the re-election of TRUMP, who has defaulted on his promise to build the wall and is now advocating to INCREASE legal immigration.

TRUMP has kept all his campaign promises to Israel but has abandoned most of them to the American people.

TRUMP will betray us just like all the other Republicans.

Ronald Reagan gave us the Martin Luther King Holiday and the first Amensty that opened the floodgates to Mexican immigration.

Richard Nixon, "opened up China" and helped export American manufacturing jobs and paychecks to China.

The Bush family, all of whom are open borders globalists who worked tirelessly to ethnically cleanse Americans and replace them with 3d world immigrants.

Mexican gangs and drug cartels now operate in American "Sanctuary Cities" with the full cooperation of local Democrat mayors, governors and even some law enforcement.

Get ready to be governed by a hand full of billionaires and a drug cartels...just like much of Latin America.
Maybe that's why Russia is pissed? Because they are not One World Order. And their primary adversary is
becomeing that way. In a contest over who is going to be the commie who comes out on top.

Last edited by Argent11; 03-02-2019 at 03:46 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-02-2019, 04:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lgm270 View Post
Cortez will help secure the re-election of TRUMP, who has defaulted on his promise to build the wall and is now advocating to INCREASE legal immigration.

TRUMP has kept all his campaign promises to Israel but has abandoned most of them to the American people.

TRUMP will betray us just like all the other Republicans.

Ronald Reagan gave us the Martin Luther King Holiday and the first Amensty that opened the floodgates to Mexican immigration.

Richard Nixon, "opened up China" and helped export American manufacturing jobs and paychecks to China.

The Bush family, all of whom are open borders globalists who worked tirelessly to ethnically cleanse Americans and replace them with 3d world immigrants.

Mexican gangs and drug cartels now operate in American "Sanctuary Cities" with the full cooperation of local Democrat mayors, governors and even some law enforcement.

Get ready to be governed by a hand full of billionaires and a drug cartels...just like much of Latin America.
Well I sure hope your crystal ball you're looking at is wrong on the last part of your observance. It showed true on some aspects but some are kinda cloudy from my way of looking at it. But I guess every one views their ball differently.
post #13 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-02-2019, 06:29 PM
TM7

AOC's Green New Raw Deal is called the 'Watermelon Deal' because its green on the outside and red as he!! on the inside...i.e. nothing more than pure 1930's Stalinism...
...TM7
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-03-2019, 10:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by purebred View Post
Well I sure hope your crystal ball you're looking at is wrong on the last part of your observance. It showed true on some aspects but some are kinda cloudy from my way of looking at it. But I guess every one views their ball differently.
Crystal ball?

Most of that is history, not the future.

I have lived in California all of my adult life and in the last few decades I have witnessed the transformation of California into a political subdivision of Mexico. American citizens have NO VOICE in the State of California. Everything by the State Legislatures and most of the city and county governments is done for the benefit of illegal aliens and to the detriment of American Citizens. America citizens are second class people in California. We have to comply with laws from which "immigrants" are immune.

Have you heard of "Sanctuary Cities"? That means illegal aliens can't be deported, can't be reported to ICE or any other branch of the Federal Governement. That means drug cartels have the protection of the law. Can you imagine a city openly proclaiming itself to be a "sanctuary" for the Mafia in the 1920's or 1930's? That's what's happened here in California today except for Mexican drug cartels.

Mexican drug cartels are ALREADY OPERATING in California WITH THE PROTECTION OF THE LAW. They are immune from many federal laws, including environmental laws, tax laws, identity theft laws not to mention immigration laws. California has its own foreign policy with Mexico and the California state legislature just voted $450 million dollars for illegal aliens!! Democrats totally control California and they're raising our taxes to unprecedented levels. They're working on legislation to provide FREE HEALTH CARE FOR ALL, INCLUDING ILLEGAL ALIENS. They're working on state wide rent control and tax payer funded low income housing....at the same time California has it's own immigration policy to welcome MILLIONS of "immigrants" from all over the world.

It is not possible to build housing fast enough to provide for the MILLIONS of "immigrants" flooding into the state. They will all be registered as Democrats and there will be no opposition to gun control, high taxes or anything else. Ultimately housing will be rationed, just like health care and water. The millions of "immigrants" who will flood into California will exercise their "rights" to live off the product of the labor of Americans and eventually they will totally outnumber the people who pay taxes. One flea can't kill a dog, but thousand of fleas can kill another wise healthy dog. That is what California is today.

I am not talking about the future. I am talking about the present.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page