Can't be a Jew and American - Page 15 - Graybeard Outdoors

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #141 of 160 (permalink) Old 03-17-2019, 12:56 PM

Gun Cabinet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dixie Dude View Post
... Abraham cast out Hagar and Ismael into the desert. Ismael is the father of the Arabs. God said the blessing went to Issac and his descendants to bring about Christ. Also, the law was given to the descendants of Issac and Jacob and to the Israelites, today's Jewish people. The mercy and Grace was given to all through Christ and to those who accept Him as Savior and Lord.
That is what I was taught and believe...

Richard
Former Captain of Horse, keeper of the peace and interpreter of statute. Currently a Gentleman of Leisure.
Nemo me impune lacessit

Support your local US Military Vets Motorcycle Club
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #142 of 160 (permalink) Old 03-17-2019, 01:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyd View Post
I don't understand What serving in the Army and being a Israel's have to do with each other. I only met one Jewish in 20 years in the military, he was from New York and I guess he was patriotic. Everyone I met that was a Pew Warner had one thing in common how do I get out of work. We sometimes work 50 Sundays out of the year and always had the one guy the needed to go the Chaplain because he feared hard work. If the military wanted to cut the budget show all those Chaplains and other religious quacks the door. Like I said being an American Jew is like being an American Baptist. It's just another man made religion because you don't like the King James Bible. If you were a true Jew your butt would be on a Boat for Israel
My experience with the military was evidently somewhat different. I knew quite a number of Jews while serving. In fact one, while I was serving overseas pulled probably one of the seediest tricks on me during my entire service.

Tank training, Ft Knox, 1955..two Jews that I knew of in our company..there may have been more. Friends, probably through common lifestyles .. Last names; Hammer and Jacobsen..I believe Hammer, the tall quiet one, was from NY City, Jacobsen..the short one...don't know his home address.

I did learn that Jacobsen was a holocaust survivor..having been in the death camps before liberation. We all know that experiments were performed upon children in those camps.

I don't know for sure, nor did I inquire..but he had some strange, dark marks behind each ear. I suspected it may have been a souvenir of the camps..never did ask though.

They were decent soldiers, not screw-ups nor Audie Murphy type either...far as I know.

Your cynicism of those of faith must be deep seated..for some esoteric reason..but that is your free choice.

Generally speaking, the finest troops I have personally known, all special operators..are very deep into their faith..

"Politically correct" language, is really Orwellian 'newspeak'. (Michael Cutler)

Last edited by ironglow; 03-17-2019 at 01:38 PM.
post #143 of 160 (permalink) Old 03-17-2019, 01:41 PM
Dee

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugeye View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by lloyd smale View Post
again theyd fit right in Dees neighborhood.
Hmmm, do people in Dee's neighborhood live in tents with camels tied out back??
And does papa have a love affair with his goats??

Please explain, You've got me confused.
Bugeye "The Michigan Meltdown" is assuming everyone lives like him. 🤣

"REPUBLIC OF TEXAS"!
To The Politician: if your not right with God, your not right for this country.
Phil Robertson, Duck Dynasty
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #144 of 160 (permalink) Old 03-17-2019, 04:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by atllaw View Post
That is what I was taught and believe...

Me too. Ishmael was the father of what has become the muslim cult. Even though Ishmael was fathered by Abraham, God did not recognize him as such. Isaac and Jacob were planned, Ishmael, was NOT. CHARLIE.
post #145 of 160 (permalink) Old 03-17-2019, 10:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironglow View Post
My experience with the military was evidently somewhat different. I knew quite a number of Jews while serving. In fact one, while I was serving overseas pulled probably one of the seediest tricks on me during my entire service.

Tank training, Ft Knox, 1955..two Jews that I knew of in our company..there may have been more. Friends, probably through common lifestyles .. Last names; Hammer and Jacobsen..I believe Hammer, the tall quiet one, was from NY City, Jacobsen..the short one...don't know his home address.

I did learn that Jacobsen was a holocaust survivor..having been in the death camps before liberation. We all know that experiments were performed upon children in those camps.

I don't know for sure, nor did I inquire..but he had some strange, dark marks behind each ear. I suspected it may have been a souvenir of the camps..never did ask though.

They were decent soldiers, not screw-ups nor Audie Murphy type either...far as I know.

Your cynicism of those of faith must be deep seated..for some esoteric reason..but that is your free choice.

Generally speaking, the finest troops I have personally known, all special operators..are very deep into their faith..

Cynicism of people who warm pews came watching Hypocrites. Guys would go to church every Sunday in U.S. and when we went on went deployment they were the ones hitting the bars and cat houses first. Hope you read Audie Murphy's book it's almost nothing like the movie. Very good book.
post #146 of 160 (permalink) Old 03-18-2019, 07:51 AM

Dee would have you think the low life Mexicans don't live that high off the hog! (and about half of Texans are Mexican or part Mexican) There all filthy drug dealers and murderers. Truth be told theres probably one right on his street with a nicer house then his. My guess is there were even police officers right in his place of work that were Mexican Americans. Nothing but a sub human species thought of with the same respect that blacks were in the south a 150 years ago. Same type of blind predudice that someone would use to claim these people all live in tents and own camels and sodomize animals. Same people that think there superior to blacks or superior to someone else that lives in a different state or go to a different church. Comical thing to me is people who make these kinds of statements will dare to call themselves chirstians that act in the example Jesus set for us.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bugeye View Post
Hmmm, do people in Dee's neighborhood live in tents with camels tied out back??
And does papa have a love affair with his goats??

Please explain, You've got me confused.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! STEEL FOR TANKS NOT FENCES!!!
post #147 of 160 (permalink) Old 03-18-2019, 08:01 AM

Ill give that post a big amen. 10s of thousand of Jews servering and have served this country with more ethics and bigger balls then the people here trying to belittle them. Many who died and are dying today for YOUR freedom to spout this kind of prejudicial sewage. Yup your better then them alright. If you doubt it just ask your mommy. Just look at the title of this silly thread. Cant be a jew and an American. Id say a Jewish person who served this country has more of a right to fly that flag in there front yard then many of you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironglow View Post

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! STEEL FOR TANKS NOT FENCES!!!

Last edited by lloyd smale; 03-18-2019 at 08:06 AM.
post #148 of 160 (permalink) Old 03-18-2019, 08:33 AM

The title wasn't from someone on this thread, it was a comment/quote by one of the Muslim's in congress. Who happens to be anti-Semite and anti-American.

Rosewood

Go Donald Go!!
post #149 of 160 (permalink) Old 03-18-2019, 09:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyd View Post
Cynicism of people who warm pews came watching Hypocrites. Guys would go to church every Sunday in U.S. and when we went on went deployment they were the ones hitting the bars and cat houses first. Hope you read Audie Murphy's book it's almost nothing like the movie. Very good book.
Sure there are hypocrites...but are you sure they were committed Christians? There are all kinds of phonies. Have we not all seen some "stolen valor" types exposed?

Yeah..they claimed to be veterans, but were they? No..of course not..but that doesn't detract from the service of REAL veterans!

There are some counterfeit $20, $50 and $100s floating around out there in circulation...so do you refuse U.S. currency in payment?
I don't! like every person out there, I am well aware there are counterfeit bills out there....but I still take in and hand out genuine U.S currency..and nobody has refused the money yet !

Now, I find this remark of yours particularly comical:
"Like I said being an American Jew is like being an American Baptist. It's just another man made religion because you don't like the King James Bible.
Apparently you don't realize that many Baptists are the ones who insist on the KJV. Of course, if you are speaking of the denomination referred to as the AMERICAN BAPTIST..that is a different story, since they are noted as being far more liberal than most Baptists..

Your umbrage with Christians...sounds like some other gripe at work there...

"Politically correct" language, is really Orwellian 'newspeak'. (Michael Cutler)

Last edited by ironglow; 03-18-2019 at 05:33 PM.
post #150 of 160 (permalink) Old 03-18-2019, 09:53 AM
Dee

Quote:
Originally Posted by lloyd smale View Post
Dee would have you think the low life Mexicans don't live that high off the hog! (and about half of Texans are Mexican or part Mexican) There all filthy drug dealers and murderers. Truth be told theres probably one right on his street with a nicer house then his. My guess is there were even police officers right in his place of work that were Mexican Americans. Nothing but a sub human species thought of with the same respect that blacks were in the south a 150 years ago. Same type of blind predudice that someone would use to claim these people all live in tents and own camels and sodomize animals. Same people that think there superior to blacks or superior to someone else that lives in a different state or go to a different church. Comical thing to me is people who make these kinds of statements will dare to call themselves chirstians that act in the example Jesus set for us.
If anyone is actually interested in what "The Michigan Meltdown🤪" says, this is a good example of his "delusional ramblings".
He has posted my beliefs and opinions of living conditions, and people, ON THIS TOPIC although I've never actually posted them.

He, in his sane years, says he spent some time in the army reserves, which makes him an expert on who, and what a patriot is, and the rest of the time he spent up, or on a pole.
He talks about other folks' hate a lot, but his own hatred of me causes him to try every little silly dig at me he can make up.
He is "Archie Bunker" on steroids.
I can only guess that this rambling, nonsensical and endless, fobia of his, is caused by alcohol, drugs, both? Or mental illness.
But regardless, on this website at least. "The Michigan Meltdown🤪" is a one of a kind, and I'm sure his next installment is just around the corner.

"REPUBLIC OF TEXAS"!
To The Politician: if your not right with God, your not right for this country.
Phil Robertson, Duck Dynasty

Last edited by Dee; 03-18-2019 at 09:56 AM.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page