Nattering nabob Nadler demands Trump tax records - Page 10 - Graybeard Outdoors

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #91 of 96 (permalink) Old 04-17-2019, 11:16 PM
Dee

Well that is just a fascinating piece of decades old news.
That you numbnuts for that world changing tidbit.🤣

"REPUBLIC OF TEXAS"!
To The Politician: if your not right with God, your not right for this country.
Phil Robertson, Duck Dynasty
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #92 of 96 (permalink) Old 04-18-2019, 05:48 AM

By a lot of posts on this site I thought you all like to post decades old news, or is it only if it suits your purpose?

George
post #93 of 96 (permalink) Old 04-18-2019, 06:17 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironglow View Post
A couple years ago, I saw Melania in an interview, after some twit had accused her of nude photos. The interviewer had copies of the photos in question, which were not actually nude photos.

Melania said at that time that her photos were no more risqué than those in Sports Illustrated nothing suit. ...It's highly likely that she would know..

Decades ago, it was said that "photos don't lie"; but of course that is no longer feasible.

BTW: In spite of the immense hatred of her by the "resistance"..and the complete craziness of some of the left.. Apparently you think there is no chance any of them would alter any photos of Melania.

In the Buttjab case, we are not considering doubtful rumors or photos, but a perversion openly practiced and bragged about...

I find it hilarious that you deny the existence of something that everyone knows is true. The photos were published in MAX magazine in 1996 for Pete's sake. So you just keep deluding yourself and deny the truth. LOL
As for the rest of you that know this to be true, ol' Ironglow's denial is the reason for me bringing this up. Any time any of you deny the truth, I'm gonna call ya on it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #94 of 96 (permalink) Old 04-18-2019, 07:04 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tendernut View Post
I find it hilarious that you deny the existence of something that everyone knows is true. The photos were published in MAX magazine in 1996 for Pete's sake. So you just keep deluding yourself and deny the truth. LOL
As for the rest of you that know this to be true, ol' Ironglow's denial is the reason for me bringing this up. Any time any of you deny the truth, I'm gonna call ya on it.
Yes, and Donald Trump "colluded with the Russians" too ..

Hate carries you a long way, doesn't it !

"Politically correct" language, is really Orwellian 'newspeak'. (Michael Cutler)
post #95 of 96 (permalink) Old 04-18-2019, 11:19 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironglow View Post
Yes, and Donald Trump "colluded with the Russians" too ..

Hate carries you a long way, doesn't it !

Here we go again. When you can no longer deny the truth, what do you do? Pivot from the issue, point fingers, & make accusations. You sir, are a joke.
post #96 of 96 (permalink) Old 04-18-2019, 11:26 AM Thread Starter

[QUOTE=tendernut;2055878988]Here we go again. When you can no longer deny the truth, what do you do? Pivot from the issue, point fingers, & make accusations. You sir, are a joke.[/QUOTE

Hoping to leave the gutter, I was referring to the accusations of collusion...

Read the OP that started this thread.. and note..nattering Nadler is continuing beat the dead horse !

"Politically correct" language, is really Orwellian 'newspeak'. (Michael Cutler)

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page