He fits the role. - Graybeard Outdoors

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 60 (permalink) Old 04-15-2019, 07:52 PM Thread Starter

Default He fits the role.

Just what the party ordered. Buttjab seems to fulfil the most desirable traits to elevate him to be the democrats' candidate of choice.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/273...david-horowitz

"Politically correct" language, is really Orwellian 'newspeak'. (Michael Cutler)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 60 (permalink) Old 04-15-2019, 08:03 PM
Banned

Awesome qualifications
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	467DF3C2-78EE-492C-A612-87C81545FB74_1555372978446.jpeg
Views:	14
Size:	98.1 KB
ID:	229382  

post #3 of 60 (permalink) Old 04-15-2019, 08:06 PM Thread Starter

Your photoshopped picture does not impress.

But the listed attributes (liar, bigot, character assassin, homosexual, etc, etc... apparently impress Demoncrats.

"Politically correct" language, is really Orwellian 'newspeak'. (Michael Cutler)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 60 (permalink) Old 04-15-2019, 11:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironglow View Post
Your photoshopped picture does not impress.

But the listed attributes (liar, bigot, character assassin, homosexual, etc, etc... apparently impress Demoncrats.

You mean like liar, bigot, character assassin, & WHOREMONGER impress Reps.?
post #5 of 60 (permalink) Old 04-15-2019, 11:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tendernut View Post
If you are going to play that game a Kennedy who was a liar , whoremonger, drunk and guilty of manslaughter was there favorite child for decades so the Rep. still have any Dem.candidate beat hands down especially as Clinton was merely a whoremonger and rapist.

RR
post #6 of 60 (permalink) Old 04-15-2019, 11:32 PM
Dee

I'll bet ole buttcrack was popular in the showers while in the naval reserve.
He probably dropped the soap a lot.

"REPUBLIC OF TEXAS"!
To The Politician: if your not right with God, your not right for this country.
Phil Robertson, Duck Dynasty
post #7 of 60 (permalink) Old 04-15-2019, 11:38 PM

Worm fight
To darn Funny
IG I really like your posts and your part in keeping GBO moving
Hence the grubs can’t stand it
Bait is bait,is bait
Hate is hate, is hate

IMHO, This guy is a white Obama
Even down to the filth in sexual choices
Quote:
Pete Buttigieg is the latest star to emerge from Democrats’ 2020 pack, which is no surprise since he exhibits all the tropes we have come to associate with this party in the era of its Trump derangement. On the evidence just of his attacks on Vice President Mike Pence, Buttigieg is a shameless liar, a calculating character assassin and an anti-religious/anti-free speech bigot, motivated by a virulent hatred of his political opponents, especially those who have been good to him like Pence.

Buttigieg’s chosen target is one of the most decent human beings in politics, who was supportive of Buttegieg both before he revealed he was gay and after. Indeed, when Buttigieg made his public announcement, Pence, then governor of Indiana went out of his way to praise his achievements as mayor – a bit of political hyperbole since Buttigieg’s city, South Bend, is a violence-ridden mess. https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/273...iel-greenfield Yet, even after Buttigieg’s outrageous attacks, Pence has not had an unkind word to say about him.

Using a gracious and decent opponent as a prop in a hate campaign against Christians for political gain, tells you how low Democrats have sunk this electoral season. The basis of Buttigieg’s attacks is his invention of a non-existent Pence animus towards gays. As if this were not insulting enough, he follows the false insinuation with a lecture on theology to demonstrate that not only is Pence a religious bigot, but as a religious person he doesn’t even know what he’s talking about. Speaking to a CNN lap dog in a venue where Pence was not present to defend himself, Buttigieg said: "If me being gay was a choice, it was a choice that was made far, far above my pay grade," Buttigieg continued, "and that's the thing I wish the Mike Pences of the world would understand. That if you got a problem with who I am your problem is not with me -- your quarrel, sir, is with my Creator." In other words, God is on my side.

This is a peculiar theological view to say the least. It is an argument that born serial killer Ted Bundy could use in his own defense. In fact, Buttigieg thinks he has actually solved the most difficult and ancient theological question of all: If God is responsible for the whole of creation how can we explain or justify the suffering and death of the innocent, and of innocent children in particular. Buttigieg’s reasoning is not only shallow, its premise is malicious and dishonest. There is no evidence that Pence has a problem with the fact that Buttigieg is gay; indeed the evidence is quite to the contrary. It is the bigot Buttigieg who is the one who has a problem with the Christian, Mike Pence.

Like his Democrat comrades – Booker, Harris, Warren - Buttigieg dons the shield of martyrdom, portraying himself as a persecuted minority whose suffering absolves him of responsibility for his aggressions and bad behavior. In fact, in the short time since Buttigieg announced he was gay, far from being persecuted as the member of a “marginalized” group, his political fortunes have taken the form of a minor miracle – an obscure mayor from a violence-ridden city of under 100,000 catapulted into the national limelight as a leading contender for the Democratic presidential nomination. Far from hurting him, it is the fact that he is gay that has powered this rise, and he knows it. I can promise you that I am more persecuted every day by slanders and lies leading to lost opportunities for being a conservative than Pete Buttigieg will probably ever be for being gay. And unlike him I cannot capitalize on my marginalization by leftwing universities, publishing houses and media organizations for the crime of disagreeing with their political prejudices.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2AB8BA12-BD71-42B6-809B-B3697BD9F273.jpeg
Views:	10
Size:	865.8 KB
ID:	229390  

Our 2 Token Queers really like their Birds
Heard they kiss a cockatoo daily

Last edited by tommyt; 04-15-2019 at 11:43 PM.
post #8 of 60 (permalink) Old 04-16-2019, 06:32 AM Thread Starter

Only a liberal Democrat could brag about how he intentionally and purposely practice a sin which God calls an abomination, a sin God condemned whole cities for,
And then claim God has blessed such an activity...

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/but...his-reelection

post #9 of 60 (permalink) Old 04-16-2019, 06:39 AM Thread Starter

Perhaps in all his "faith", he didn't get to read these erses in Romans 1, where od says that ifthey persist in this sin long enough, he will just turn them over to a contrary and confused mind.

"
27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;"

post #10 of 60 (permalink) Old 04-16-2019, 06:50 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tendernut View Post
Hey, you forgot to mention queer !

But Buttjab wasted no time in blaming God for his perverse choice. Here's an excerpt from one of his speeches.

Speaking to a CNN lap dog in a venue where Pence was not present to defend himself, Buttigieg said: "If me being gay was a choice, it was a choice that was made far, far above my pay grade," Buttigieg continued, "and that's the thing I wish the Mike Pences of the world would understand. That if you got a problem with who I am your problem is not with me -- your quarrel, sir, is with my Creator." In other words, God is on my side.

So, let's examine this statement, by starting with God's suggestion; .. "Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord:…" (Isaiah 1:18a)

Does it make sense that God having forbidden this practice over and over, would intentionally build this sin into this guy?

...Or is it more likely that as with any sin, "free will" makes it a choice

Last edited by ironglow; 04-16-2019 at 06:58 AM.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page