The attempted whitewash aint workin'. - Page 3 - Graybeard Outdoors

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 44 (permalink) Old 04-20-2019, 08:14 AM

Going after HRC or Obama at this point is rather pointless and a redirection of resources away from the upcoming political fight in 2020. Not to mention expensive to an already over burdened taxpayer. I think the democrats would actually love for Trump to focus on the past rather than the upcoming fight. Frankly, the Mueller report proved that Trump did not collude. End of story. It also proved that the liberal left is even more slimy than we thought possible. This is done and over with. Outside using the report findings as ad fodder for the upcoming election cycle , there is nothing more to do. Trump should realize he has much bigger fish to fry.

Cartridges for My Entertainment: 22lr, .223 Rem, 30-06, 380 ACP, 38 spcl, 357 mag/max, , 35 Remington, 35 Whelen, 358 Norma Mag, 10mm Auto, 45 ACP. Mmmmkay what project can I do next... oh, I can't right now I am going hunting!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 44 (permalink) Old 04-20-2019, 08:33 AM

The D-rats have been in control of the house for well over 100 days..what worthwhile things have they done, sponsored or introduced.

It looks like all they have done, is made some messy little mud pies from a bunch of Bulls**t !

INSIDE EVERY PROGRESSIVE IS A TOTALITARIAN, SCREAMING TO GET OUT. (David Horowitz)
post #23 of 44 (permalink) Old 04-20-2019, 08:52 AM
Dee

I think that after the 2020 election, if Trump wins a second term, Comey, Hillary, and several other yoyos better start looking at political asylum in Venezuela.

"REPUBLIC OF TEXAS"!
To The Politician: if your not right with God, your not right for this country.
Phil Robertson, Duck Dynasty
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #24 of 44 (permalink) Old 04-20-2019, 09:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TM7 View Post
Tendernut....

When you get your copy of the Mueller Report go to pages 186 to 193. There you find the framework for indicting HRC for a conspiracy with Fusion GPS to create a fake dossier in Trump in 2016, and her collusion with a Russian attorney to erroneously implicate Trump.

I believe AG Barr will follow through with her indictment and probably BHO too.

...TM7

He wont read the report for himself. Just go with what CNN and MSLSD tell him to believe. Just wait, the next thing to drop will be the declassified fisa documents. Then OIG horowitz will give his report. And then huber will start unsealing those ninety thousand sealed indictmemts. Then numbnuttz will be screaming that Trump is targeting his political enemies
post #25 of 44 (permalink) Old 04-20-2019, 09:20 AM

At this point the democrats aren't really looking to hurt Trump as much as cover there own azz. They have two years of lies starting with fake charges and they know the thinking voters will not forget. Grabing at straws really. When you think back at the party that has forced political correctness on us finally getting caught and exposed for the underhanded pratices they follow it is really great. They in one move have made themselves ineffictive. .
post #26 of 44 (permalink) Old 04-20-2019, 09:25 AM

"I believe AG Barr will follow through with her indictment and probably BHO too."

I will wager a significant amount of goods that this will NOT happen.
post #27 of 44 (permalink) Old 04-20-2019, 10:06 AM Thread Starter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandhillbilly View Post
He wont read the report for himself. Just go with what CNN and MSLSD tell him to believe. Just wait, the next thing to drop will be the declassified fisa documents. Then OIG horowitz will give his report. And then huber will start unsealing those ninety thousand sealed indictmemts. Then numbnuttz will be screaming that Trump is targeting his political enemies

How many times do have to say this? If someone/anyone breaks the law, they should be indicted, tried, & if convicted, they should be sentenced accordingly. That goes for anyone including Obama, Clinton, or whomever. I have said this many times but I have yet to see anyone on this forum, say the same about Trump. NOT............ONE............SINGLE..........PERS ON.
post #28 of 44 (permalink) Old 04-20-2019, 10:16 AM Thread Starter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lloyd smale View Post
heck even if he is guilty of a few minor things its sure wasn't worth the tax money the democrats wasted getting no where with this. Not only the wasted money but the time and resources that could have been put to work to make this country better. Everyone knows trump isn't a saint. What president was? Clinton? Kennedy? In this world today the last thing id want is a president that was transparent about everything. Now that would really constitute collusion with the Russians. Who gives a rats a&& if he did something illegal. Youd have to be pretty stupid to even see a remote chance a man that rich hasn't done something bad in his life. So what! So has every man and women serving in any political office higher the mayor of bum #### Indiana. What was your choice at election time?? I believe it was Hillary Clinton. Enough said.

Ok, so now its ok for Trump to break the law because everybody does it. You don't even realize what you are condoning here. If you really believe the things you just posted, you're a pitiful excuse for an American.
post #29 of 44 (permalink) Old 04-20-2019, 10:54 AM

post #30 of 44 (permalink) Old 04-20-2019, 11:07 AM
TM7

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWBear View Post
"I believe AG Barr will follow through with her indictment and probably BHO too."

I will wager a significant amount of goods that this will NOT happen.
Sounds like the Trump camp is wanting to go after the witch hunt coup conspirators. Which is congruent with Barr and Trump's personalities. -->

APRIL 18 2019 - STATEMENT ON RELEASE OF FULL MUELLER REPORT

"President Trump has been fully and completely exonerated yet again. Now the tables have turned, and it's time to investigate the liars who instigated this sham investigation into President Trump, motivated by political retribution and based on no evidence whatsoever.

There is simply no denying that 'spying did occur' on the Trump campaign during the 2016 election, as Attorney General Barr himself noted in testimony before Congress. Barr went on to testify that there was a 'failure among a group of leaders there at the upper echelon [of the FBI]... [and] I feel I have an obligation to make sure that government power is not abused.'

Now that the collusion and obstruction conspiracy theories have been exposed for the pathetic hoaxes they always were, the Obama-era DOJ and FBI must answer for their misdeeds and the scam that they perpetrated against the American people.

Justice will be served."

- Brad Parscale, Campaign Manager

..TM7

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page