This ain't the religious forum! - Page 10 - Graybeard Outdoors

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #91 of 320 (permalink) Old 05-13-2019, 05:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dee View Post
Well let's see here. I start this thread, knowing beforehand it will start a firestorm of opinions on the "TOPIC".

But I mention NO PERSON, OR PERSONS.

Post #12, I get my first "directed at me" insult.

Insults continue and I eventually respond. "Insulter" doesn't like my choice of factual responses.

I give "announced final response" and insulter has entered into "fictional criteria".

I abandon the insulter.

Insulter continues.

At post 50 I stop posting.

My legend continues on it's on for 32 more posts.

Conclusion; folks can't follow forum rules and it's my fault.

AND! I have at least 4 folks, that have dropped out of my fan club. Truthfully a couple could have just been visiting anyway. 🤗

your first sentence said it all. Its the norm for you on here. Stir up everyone and sit back and laugh. Then cry that your being personally attacked. Fricking ridiculous.
Quote:
AND! I have at least 4 folks, that have dropped out of my fan club. Truthfully a couple could have just been visiting anyway. 🤗
Yup it looks like there figuring your out again. Maybe its time to tuck your head between your legs and disappear for a year again so you can come back when the true dee is forgotten.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! STEEL FOR TANKS NOT FENCES!!!

Last edited by lloyd smale; 05-13-2019 at 06:33 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #92 of 320 (permalink) Old 05-13-2019, 05:55 AM

Quote:
Perhaps the best way to handle it is.. if it's not just your cup of tea, ignore it.
difficult concept for some simple minds on here to grasp. Thing is those that are cheering this are the biggest offenders. Like I said what they really want is nobody to dare question there opinion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironglow View Post
Religion in a politics forum, politics in a religion forum, Rugers mentioned in a Savage forum, Knives and cutlery mentioned in a fishing forum...

Perhaps the best way to handle it is.. if it's not just your cup of tea, ignore it.

Ode for the day;

A friend of mine watched an old man, obviously poor, catch a number of large carp and saved them. Now, all here knw that carp are a disgustingly bony fish..and a bottom feeder at that.

Since..the old man was obviously fishing FOR carp, my friend had to ask;

" why do you keep those carp..since they are very bony !"

The old man looked back sardonically and answered.. " well man, I just throw the bones out !"

Moral of the story.. If you don't like part of the fish..just throw that part out !

post #93 of 320 (permalink) Old 05-13-2019, 06:15 AM

nope just some chap stick and vasoline and your good to go. You should be able to become one of the sub leaders though. After all your grandfather served in the military. That by genetics makes any one in your family a patriotic bad a!! even though they didn't serve themselves. I salute your grandfather. He did his part. Now tell me about what you and your father did. Kind of like all the southerners that seem to think that because there great grandad fought in the war they too automatically earn the right to claim there a bad a$$. Im sure great grandad is shaking his head in heaven at the t shirts bandanas, posters, flags to fly on pickup trucks all that desecrate that battle flag they gave there life for. That turned it from a symbol of pride to a symbol of hate. Maybe you can get dee to hand out Alamo t shirts or hats to the club. After all that made every Texan a bad a**. Maybe call it dees border raiders. BUILD THAT MALL.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mule 11 View Post
And I thought we were all a bunch of yes men clapping each other on the back and an echo chamber of the same ideas? Also does this fan club come with a magazine or something? I am getting the American hunter from the other club...

Last edited by lloyd smale; 05-13-2019 at 06:29 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #94 of 320 (permalink) Old 05-13-2019, 08:05 AM

Location: 3 miles NW of Brownells retail store and they keep me broke!

Just like I thought! I was gone for the weekend and accomplished a whole lot. I got all of my firewood for next year cut and my maters planted.

I come back to this thread and yup...sure enough there's my Buds still peeing down each others necks! I got caught up on all of the posts and must say that I feel left out...I didn't get insulted one time. I'm holding my neck collar out.... anyone gotta pee? Ha. I'm just funning with you guys!

Back in the old day we would have 30 or 40 motorcycles in a circle and a big bon fire going in the middle of that circle. There would be enough testosterone floating around in the air to kill Frank Thomas dead with just a whiff. So I just sit here and chuckle. It's just like the good old days except everybody sleeps in their bed at the end of the day and nobody gets knocked out! However I gotta put a bag over my computer cuz there is testosterone oozing out where the cords plug in......Ha Ha...you guys are a hoot! If we had this discussion around that bon fire where everyone could look each other in the eye it would have ended a long, long time ago but what fun would that be.

And my wife is still the hottest and Coke beat RC hands down.....septin back in the olden days when you could mix Royal Crown with Crown Royal......the thought of that make me gag these days and I thank God that it does!
post #95 of 320 (permalink) Old 05-13-2019, 08:28 AM

We were both marines sailor...

You assume a lot of things you know nothing about...

Last edited by Mule 11; 05-13-2019 at 08:39 AM.
post #96 of 320 (permalink) Old 05-13-2019, 08:42 AM Thread Starter
Dee

The Michigan Meltdown is in tha house!

Welcome to the club Mule. 🤣🤗

"REPUBLIC OF TEXAS"!
To The Politician: if your not right with God, your not right for this country.
Phil Robertson, Duck Dynasty

Last edited by Dee; 05-13-2019 at 09:03 AM.
post #97 of 320 (permalink) Old 05-13-2019, 11:09 AM

Gun Cabinet

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpa&hisguns View Post
I...must say that I feel left out...I didn't get insulted one time.
I know how you feel. I was gonna post a few times to get into the fray but then I remembered that I don't argue unless I'm getting paid for it! I was also gonna back up my old friend Dee a few times but then I figured he didn't need me to take care of the "light" work...

Quote:
Back in the old day we would have 30 or 40 motorcycles in a circle and a big bon fire going in the middle of that circle....(this is) just like the good old days except ... nobody gets knocked out! ... If we had this discussion around that bon fire where everyone could look each other in the eye it would have ended a long, long time ago but what fun would that be.
Been there done that! But I can't remember a topic that ever came up that incited as much emotion as the mere mention of "religion" does here. And even if one did it's a cardinal rule that you never raise your hand against a Brother! 'course, citizens and other "riders" had no such protection.

Quote:
back in the olden days when you could mix Royal Crown with Crown Royal
Crown Royal yes; but "MIX" it!? Good Likker be made to drink the same way as mother's milk, straight from the container!

Richard
Former Captain of Horse, keeper of the peace and interpreter of statute. Currently a Gentleman of Leisure.
Nemo me impune lacessit

Support your local US Military Vets Motorcycle Club
post #98 of 320 (permalink) Old 05-13-2019, 11:30 AM Thread Starter
Dee

Quote:
Originally Posted by atllaw
I was also gonna back up my old friend Dee a few times but then I figured he didn't need me to take care of the "light" work... [IMG class=inlineimg
https://www.go2gbo.com/forums/images/GreyBeardOutdoors_toucan/smilies/tango_face_devil.png[/IMG]
Hey Richard! Hold my beer.🤗

"REPUBLIC OF TEXAS"!
To The Politician: if your not right with God, your not right for this country.
Phil Robertson, Duck Dynasty
post #99 of 320 (permalink) Old 05-13-2019, 01:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dee View Post
The Michigan Meltdown is in tha house!
Nice goin there Captain Chaos. Now we got 2 biscuits with no butter!!!!!!
post #100 of 320 (permalink) Old 05-13-2019, 02:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by neckisred View Post
Nice goin there Captain Chaos. Now we got 2 biscuits with no butter!!!!!!
Took you to say that Ohio. You are a very brave man.

Last edited by Argent11; 05-13-2019 at 03:39 PM.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page