This ain't the religious forum! - Page 32 - Graybeard Outdoors

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #311 of 320 (permalink) Old 05-18-2019, 05:02 PM Thread Starter
Dee

😴

"REPUBLIC OF TEXAS"!
To The Politician: if your not right with God, your not right for this country.
Phil Robertson, Duck Dynasty
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #312 of 320 (permalink) Old 05-18-2019, 07:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lloyd smale View Post
kingslaver theres topics and posts that id don't agree with or feel they have a place on this forum let alone a section of it but they happen none the less. I guess if one section is bothering me there are 30 more that fit me better. Nobody forces anyone to post or read a post. I just don't understand why a guy that wants to stay away from bickering will return over and over to the same topic. If someone post something religious in a political post and you don't like that then move on to a different post. Personally I don't care for one posters constant bible study responses to every topic from Jesus to 4570 loading. But I have the option of either letting it get under my skin or considering the source and moving on. Ive tried telling him that but its like a wackamole game hit him on the head and he just keeps popping up. Little touched? Maybe, but hes harmless.

But when you post something just to stir up controversy knowing its going to turn into a fight youll I will call you out in a heartbeat. I also wont be bullied or see someone else be bullied.

Heres a bit of an example. Look at my post count. You will see ive been here for a while and have a few posts. Im one that is totally against people using the civil war to stir up crap. Its been over for generations and not a single man on earth is being hurt by it today. Now Bill who I consider friends has a "war of northern aggression" section here which I think is ridiculous. But its his fourm. I cant go there and tell everyone that they cant post critisisms of people north of the mason Dixon line and expect to be treated politely. So I don't go there. Can you imagine the fighting if Bill had a northern section called "we won deal with it!" how much fighting there would be there??

Then we have the bible study fourm. dee moderating a forum on the bible that is suppose to teach us how to act like Christians. that has got to be the ultimate in hypocrisy. I wouldnt go there by gun point. More like a recruiting center for satan if you ask me. Cool thing about that section is its given me a bit more faith in the people here. About one post a month! Seems not to many buy into the king dee version of the bible.

You and I both have choices. Bottom line is some post come down to joining the battle or moving on. No big deal. Choose.
What is happening to my brain?? I find myself wholeheartedly agreeing with Lloyd for the second time in three days.
Good post Lloyd.

HEAVEN HAS A WALL, A GATE, AND A STRICT IMMIGRATION POLICY.
HEII HAS OPEN BORDERS. taken from fox news

DEMOCRATS/ABORTIONISTS SHOULD TAKE HEED OF THE FACT THAT BABIES ARE GOD'S MOST PRECIOUS.

MURDER BABIES AND YOU "WILL" BURN FOR ETERNITY.
post #313 of 320 (permalink) Old 05-18-2019, 07:18 PM Thread Starter
Dee

That's purty scary alright.🤗

"REPUBLIC OF TEXAS"!

Last edited by Dee; 05-18-2019 at 07:36 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #314 of 320 (permalink) Old 05-18-2019, 09:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironglow View Post
Not really..the beave asked .."which god" ? It seems he must be trying to tell us that the Watchtower society is polytheistic
now days.

Which in that case, may reflect their present present spiritual condition.

no, polytheistic describes a trinity type god . the 3 you believe in
post #315 of 320 (permalink) Old 05-18-2019, 10:01 PM Thread Starter
Dee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dee View Post

🤣
The thread was started in fun, and to listen to the firecrackers pop.🤣

I got exactly what I was expecting, no more, no less.🤣
Well this thread has done well on post count (315! WOW!), and opinions.

Both sides accounted for themselves very well, and most were civil about it.

The split was about even, but due to some posters, unsolvable. 😕

Now! In quoting myself above, it indeed was predictable, and had I chosen to post the names of the offended in advance that was predictable also.

I have been accused of "stirring the pot" BY SOME, and agreed "with" by others.

How bout that!🤗

I will say that, as a long time member here. I, as can any other member, post what they want "within the rules".
I'm no different than anyone else.

BUT! If your pot is this easily stirred, your skin is so thin, you wouldn't even make a good lamp shade.🤗

With that said, I'm gonna turn this one out to pasture, recommend some counciling to some of those emotionally easy to upset folks, and give The Michigan Meltdown the last 5, or 6, or more pages he needs to satisfy his Neurotic needs, with his venting rants. About ME.🤗

Oh! And of course any of his supporters. 😉

"REPUBLIC OF TEXAS"!
post #316 of 320 (permalink) Old 05-18-2019, 10:12 PM
Super Moderator

Location: Live - Cocoa, FL; Hunt - Mims, FL; Lk. Poincette, FL; Union, SC
Gun Cabinet
Send a message via Skype™ to land_owner

Gentlemen,

The discussion has spirled to strictly religion. Either back OT or the thread gets closed (swims-, Argent, IG).

Another day of this finger pointing OT and that'll about terminate my tolerance. Be civil.

Richard
post #317 of 320 (permalink) Old 05-19-2019, 06:54 AM

This thread is about worn out, may as well 'deep-six' it.

Generally speaking, I am not interested in attacking other Christians, although I will readily expose the cults for obvious reasons.

"Politically correct" language, is really Orwellian 'newspeak'. (Michael Cutler)
post #318 of 320 (permalink) Old 05-19-2019, 07:04 AM

I guess the hundred or so post that I have been attacked on in the religion forum, so much so that I even left that section were overlooked. The names that were thrown at me when I stood up to that foolish wall were acceptable. All the girl scout code word swearing. The original poster even said he posted this to stir the pot That's ok? I guess the main difference is I stand on my own and don't need anyone to take care of my light work. Its not me that needs civility lessons because i don't start this kind of crap I just call out the ones that do. Bottom line is until someone addresses the real problem it will pop up again in a couple days or weeks. But I will respect the moderators wishes. I will end with this post. Our nation was founded on mixing God with Politics. Only a liberal would want to change that.

Quote:
I could throw out all my previous arguments and answer with just this

"One Nation, Under GOD"

some powerful words right there. Seems our founding fathers believed politics and religion go together just fine.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! STEEL FOR TANKS NOT FENCES!!!
post #319 of 320 (permalink) Old 05-21-2019, 09:37 PM

Talking

DEE,I 'm running out of popcorn. This thread proves that some are here just to argue, I only got 1 more bag of popcorn. CHARLIE,
post #320 of 320 (permalink) Old 05-21-2019, 10:11 PM Thread Starter
Dee

Quote:
Originally Posted by powderman View Post
DEE,I 'm running out of popcorn. This thread proves that some are here just to argue, I only got 1 more bag of popcorn. CHARLIE,
It is what it is Charlie. 🤗

"REPUBLIC OF TEXAS"!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page