Another Hate spewing Liberal - Page 2 - Graybeard Outdoors

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 19 (permalink) Old 05-18-2019, 11:12 AM
Dee

nw_hunter, there a Christian's who do the same in the other direction.

A life long friend and I were once talking about our mothers, and what their best attribute was.

We both agreed that it was "forgiveness".

People of both sides, whether atheist, or Christian struggle with forgiveness.
Some on both sides never even considered forgiveness, and will hold on to disagreements for years, and be totally blinded to an reconciliation.
It isn't just a liberal issue.

"REPUBLIC OF TEXAS"!
To The Politician: if your not right with God, your not right for this country.
Phil Robertson, Duck Dynasty
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 19 (permalink) Old 05-18-2019, 11:32 AM

Kinda hard not to believe in God and Jesus when you have witnessed them working in some people's lives.
And there was no other plausible explanation, science or otherwise for what had happened.
post #13 of 19 (permalink) Old 05-18-2019, 12:15 PM

Location: 3 miles NW of Brownells retail store and they keep me broke!

My 82 year old neighbor lady is an atheist. I still mow her yard free of charge and take her produce from my garden and she makes the best cinnamon rolls in the world for me. That kind women would never show any hatred towards anyone and I would be there in full force if anyone showed it to her. I would not be defending her beliefs but her as a kind loving human being.

She is 100% locked in on what she believes and I am the same on my beliefs. She is a morally sound person that just doesn't believe that there is a God and that's final. We live in perfect unison anyway. What's the other option? Go to war with her on the issue? Not me..........

I also have two younger guys that work for me. They are both atheists but I just gave both of them an exceptional on their individual job appraisals because they are punctual and excellent workers. It's not my position to judge them beyond that and I won't!

They can both outfish me too!

If these good people are going to come around to my christian way of thinking then it starts with me loving them and if they don't come around to my christian way of thinking then I'm gonna love em anyway. You can bet that Jesus does!

Now if baby killing Alyssa Milano lived next to me then we'd have us a problem. Roy would kill 10 snot nosed cats a day and I'd do my best to drive her nuts. Why? because she has declared war on me and my way of life and that's a big difference!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14 of 19 (permalink) Old 05-18-2019, 03:50 PM

A story found on the web:

Little Old Lady and the Atheist

There was a little old lady who would come out every morning on the steps of her front porch, raise her arms to the sky and shout, "Praise the Lord!"
Well, one day an atheist moved into the house next door. Over time, he became irritated at the little old lady. So every morning he would step out onto his front porch and yell after her, "There is no God!"
Time passes with the two of them carrying on this way every day. Then one morning in the middle of winter, the little old lady stepped onto her front porch and shouted, "Praise the Lord! Lord, I have no food and I am hungry. Please provide for me, oh Lord!"
The next morning she stepped onto her porch and there were two huge bags of groceries sitting there. "Praise the Lord!" she cried out. "He has provided groceries for me!" The atheist jumped out of the hedges and shouted, "There is no Lord. I bought those groceries!" The little old lady threw her arms into the air and shouted, "Praise the Lord! He has provided me with groceries and He made the devil pay for them!"

INSIDE EVERY PROGRESSIVE IS A TOTALITARIAN, SCREAMING TO GET OUT. (David Horowitz)
post #15 of 19 (permalink) Old 05-18-2019, 07:39 PM

Location: 3 miles NW of Brownells retail store and they keep me broke!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironglow View Post
A story found on the web:

Little Old Lady and the Atheist

There was a little old lady who would come out every morning on the steps of her front porch, raise her arms to the sky and shout, "Praise the Lord!"
Well, one day an atheist moved into the house next door. Over time, he became irritated at the little old lady. So every morning he would step out onto his front porch and yell after her, "There is no God!"
Time passes with the two of them carrying on this way every day. Then one morning in the middle of winter, the little old lady stepped onto her front porch and shouted, "Praise the Lord! Lord, I have no food and I am hungry. Please provide for me, oh Lord!"
The next morning she stepped onto her porch and there were two huge bags of groceries sitting there. "Praise the Lord!" she cried out. "He has provided groceries for me!" The atheist jumped out of the hedges and shouted, "There is no Lord. I bought those groceries!" The little old lady threw her arms into the air and shouted, "Praise the Lord! He has provided me with groceries and He made the devil pay for them!"

:tango_face_grin : Obviously if there ain't no God then there ain't no devil either so in his mind anyway it was probably all good!
post #16 of 19 (permalink) Old 05-18-2019, 07:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaySendero View Post
Fran Lebowitz - Never heard of her (or it) til now.

Gosh that is an ugly!
She gets what she deserves every time she looks in the mirror.
But then, all liberal women are ugly.

HEAVEN HAS A WALL, A GATE, AND A STRICT IMMIGRATION POLICY.
HEII HAS OPEN BORDERS. taken from fox news

DEMOCRATS/ABORTIONISTS SHOULD TAKE HEED OF THE FACT THAT BABIES ARE GOD'S MOST PRECIOUS.

MURDER BABIES AND YOU "WILL" BURN FOR ETERNITY.
post #17 of 19 (permalink) Old 05-18-2019, 08:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugeye View Post
She gets what she deserves every time she looks in the mirror.
But then, all liberal women are ugly.
Not all liberal women are ugly, but they are rare enough, that when I do see an attractive one, it truly startles me !

INSIDE EVERY PROGRESSIVE IS A TOTALITARIAN, SCREAMING TO GET OUT. (David Horowitz)
post #18 of 19 (permalink) Old 05-18-2019, 08:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by slownsteady22 View Post
Misinterpreted what I said.......

No I dont think so, those words came right out of her mouth. No misinterpretation at all, only her changing course because of "blowback"
If it were any other president secret service would be knocking on her door.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
I saw that..it was indeed comical. As soon as she spat out the words, Bill Maher..started stuttering, trying to remind her that she should not threaten the president.

When she caught on, she changed her story, implying that the public misunderstood..

Shucks, the words were hardly out of her ugly mouth..there was no time for the public to react.

Last edited by ironglow; 05-18-2019 at 08:25 PM.
post #19 of 19 (permalink) Old 05-20-2019, 07:46 PM

Consertives are agnostic 😉

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page