Buttgeig glad Trump supports his marriage, but needs to support perverts. - Graybeard Outdoors

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-21-2019, 11:46 PM Thread Starter

Default Buttgeig glad Trump supports his marriage, but needs to support perverts.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pet...-marriage-lgbt

Buttigieg says it's 'nice' Trump supports his marriage, but wants more progress on LGBT issues from administration

Andrew O'ReillyBy Andrew O'Reilly | Fox News

Enthusiasm builds for 2020 Democratic hopeful Mayor Pete Buttigieg

Radio hosts Arnie Arnesen and Dom Giordano weighs in on the growing field of 2020 Democratic presidential hopefuls.

2020 Democratic presidential hopeful Pete Buttigieg thinks it’s nice that President Trump is cool with his marriage to another man, but what really interests him is how the Trump administration handles LGBT policies.

"That's nice," Buttigieg said during an interview on NPR. “I'm more interested in policies that affect LGBTQ people."

"What somebody says in an interview is one thing. How they govern is another," Buttigieg said. "So much attention is given to whatever remarkably outrageous and vicious and insulting thing that the president said."

MAYOR PETE BUTTIGIEG CALLS OUT BIG TECH'S 'MONOPOLY POWER'

The South Bend, Ind. mayor added that the "the expectations are so low that he made" headlines "by saying something that wasn't viciously insulting."

Does Pete Buttigieg have a chance at winning the 2020 Democratic presidential nomination?
Video

Trump said last week that he thought it was “great” seeing Buttigieg campaign alongside his husband Chasten, and added that he had "no problem with it whatsoever."

"I think it’s absolutely fine. I do," Trump said during an interview of Fox News' "The Next Revolution with Steve Hilton” that is set to be aired Sunday. "I think it’s great. I think that’s something that perhaps some people will have a problem with. I have no problem with it whatsoever. I think it’s good.”

CLICK HERE FOR THE FOX NEWS APP

Thousands march in support of LGBT rights
Video

During his 2016 campaign, Trump suggested he'd appoint conservative justices to overturn a Supreme Court decision legalizing same-sex marriage. But he called the issue "settled" shortly after his election.

Buttigieg married his husband Chasten Glezman, a teacher, in 2018. The two met shortly after Buttigieg came out in 2015.

Buttigieg is scheduled to appear at a town hall hosted by Fox News in Claremont, New Hampshire, a one-time mill community along the Vermont border.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-21-2019, 11:56 PM
Dee

I don't much care what Buttplug is happy about.

"REPUBLIC OF TEXAS"!
To The Politician: if your not right with God, your not right for this country.
Phil Robertson, Duck Dynasty
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-22-2019, 02:39 AM

I am really really fed up with all this "Identity Politics" in recent times.

How about these would be US presidential candidates (and All prospective contenders for any political office, for that matter) sticking to issues that actually will improve things for ALL Americans & stop with the pandering to special interest groups based on identity.

All this pandering & focus on the queer people, who in my opinion have some spiritual & mental issues, & to me, are no different than those who prefer beasts or little kids to satisfy their disgusting mindsets, does not make me or anyone I know say, "Oh, I am gonna vote for so&so because of their sexual orientation(s).".

They all have issues that are not "mainstream" in America & why they think that everyone should be OK with their abnormal mindset & activities, when clearly it is not OK to most folks, is just as strange to me as their being queer.

For someone to use the fact that one is abnormal, to try to gain support from everyone & particularly from those who "are" normal, is kind of ridiculous, if ya think about it.

Why can't they just focus on what they plan to do to improve things for Everyone & not cater to factions with certain identities.

Yep... pretty doggone tired of it being shoved in my face about how "speshul" someone is, and placing the focus on that "identity" & not trying to do a good job for everyone & make things better for all Americans...

Guarandamntee one thing...
I am not voting for someone based on their sexual orientation, particularly if it is one that I think is "abnormal", and is trying to use it as a "selling point" to get elected, and I think anyone who does vote for someone based on that criteria & line of thinking is pretty low in character & morals, as well not very bright.

A very sad thing is that it seems like there are more & more of them who vote like that & it is making our country worse off for it... If it keeps up, this nation will end up as worse than a swamp, it will be a sewer.

----------------

I need to go look for a better subforum than this political one. Every time I come in here I see nothing but crap happening. Sure would be nice to read more about the swamp being drained & folks going to jail for corruption & our America getting better & better...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-22-2019, 07:05 PM

I’m not cool as said with his butt pandering and quite sure President Trump is not either. Mental illness. Democrats don’t care how small and weak this pos’s hands are do they now?
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-22-2019, 08:29 PM

I disagree with Trump on this one. He should have told the pervert marriage is a union between man and woman. NOT TWO DEGENERATES.

I don't think of myself as a staunch Republican or Democrat.
I am a Christian and a Conservative...........In that order!
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-22-2019, 09:04 PM

I think President Trump did just fine, by not giving the rabid press and braying urinalists new ammo to reload their twisted minds. He could have said, Buttjabb, you're a stinking fudge packing pervert. Get out of my face you filthy cork soaker--but the President didn't--very Presidential. Now Pelosi and her House gang can go after Trump for covering up his real sentiments. Obstruction of justass as I've ever heard.

Swingem

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page