Conway fires back at nasty nancy. - Graybeard Outdoors

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-23-2019, 11:54 AM Thread Starter

Default Conway fires back at nasty nancy.

Conway fires back at nast

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/kel...-like-her-maid

Kellyanne Conway fires back at ‘rich’ Pelosi after clash: ‘Treats me like’ her ‘maid’

Brooke SingmanBy Brooke Singman | Fox News

Kellyanne Conway says President Trump never raised his voice to Pelosi and Schumer

Counselor to President Trump Kellyanne Conway says the president will work with Democrats on infrastructure once Democrats are done 'playing games.'

Presidential adviser Kellyanne Conway accused Nancy Pelosi of treating her like her "maid," as she fired back at the House speaker Thursday following a tense encounter at the White House.

The counselor to President Trump gave her side of the story on Fox News' "America's Newsroom," after it emerged that Pelosi brushed her off a day earlier by saying she wouldn't talk to "staff."

The clash happened after Trump cut short a meeting with Democratic leaders on infrastructure amid complaints about their investigations into him. Conway told Fox News that Pelosi proceeded to give an “odd” history of infrastructure in America, when Conway asked if she'd like to "address some of the specifics the president talked about."

KELLYANNE CONWAY, NANCY PELOSI CLASH AFTER TRUMP MEETING WITH DEMOCRATS WAS CUT SHORT

“She said … 'I talk to the president, I don’t talk to staff,'” Conway recalled Thursday. “You know, let’s face it, she’s the sixth-most-rich member of Congress. She treats everybody like they’re her staff.”

Pelosi is among the wealthiest members in Congress, though her actual ranking varies depending on how it's calculated.

But Conway added: “She treats me like I’m either her maid or her driver or her pilot or her makeup artist and I’m not. And I said to her ‘how very pro-woman of you’ … she’s not very pro-woman.”

Speaking to reporters later Thursday morning, Pelosi declined to comment on their encounter.

"I'm not going to talk about her. I responded as the speaker of the House to the [president]. Other conversations people want to have among themselves is up to them," she said.

The meeting involving Trump, Pelosi and Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., fell apart in a matter of minutes. Pelosi, moments earlier, accused the president of having “engaged in a cover-up” with regard to the Russia investigation. Trump abruptly ended their session and then decried Democrat-led investigations in a Rose Garden statement.

At the podium, Trump said Pelosi's comments and the Democratic-led probes prevented them from negotiating.

“You can’t do it under these circumstances,” Trump said. “Get these phony investigations over with.”

He added that he wanted to negotiate on infrastructure with the two Democratic leaders but “instead of walking happily into a meeting, I walk in to look at people that have just said that I was doing a cover-up.”

He added: “I don’t do cover-ups.”

Later in the day, Pelosi accused the president of committing an “impeachable offense.”

TRUMP SLAMS DEMS AS 'DO NOTHING PARTY,' CALLS POST-MUELLER PROBES A 'FISHING EXPEDITION'

“The fact is, in plain sight, in the public domain, this president is obstructing justice and he’s engaged in a cover-up,” Pelosi said. “And that could be an impeachable offense.”

At the same time, Pelosi this week has scrambled to tamp down calls from rank-and-file Democrats to launch impeachment proceedings against the president. She held a closed-door meeting Wednesday with the Democratic caucus to discuss their battles with the administration.

When asked about her success in persuading members, Pelosi said: “It’s not a question of persuasion. We were just exchanging information and points of view.”

The meeting came as top Democrats have steadily ramped up pressure on the Trump administration. On Tuesday, the Justice Department reached an agreement with House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff, D-Calif., to turn over some documents related to Special Counsel Robert Mueller's investigation, in a rare de-escalation. But it only came after Democrats issued a subpoena, one of many that congressional Democrats have approved for Trump-related investigations. They've also pursued a contempt citation against Attorney General Bill Barr and could do the same for ex-White House counsel Don McGahn.

But as for infrastructure, Schumer accused the president of “looking for every excuse” not to pursue a bipartisan plan.

Last month, Schumer and Pelosi said Trump had agreed to support a $2 trillion infrastructure spending package. But, at the time, they said no decisions were made on how to pay for the plan. The president – a real estate developer before he was elected president – has long sought to strike a big infrastructure deal, but has faced some resistance from conservatives in his party over concerns about the country’s rising debt.

But questions have remained over whether Pelosi and Schumer can strike deal with Trump on infrastructure, as congressional Democrats ramp up investigations of the president and subpoena members of his administration in the wake of the release of Mueller's Russia report.

Brooke Singman is a Politics Reporter for Fox News. Follow her on Twitter at @brookefoxnews
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-23-2019, 04:39 PM

Well, Trump did right to terminate the meeting.

And, pelosi wouldn't make a scab on KellyAnne's butt.

The amount of money you have means nothing, it's how much integrity you have that matters in the long run.

pelosi has money, KelltAnne has integrity.
Which one is more likely to go to Heaven??

HEAVEN HAS A WALL, A GATE, AND A STRICT IMMIGRATION POLICY.
HEII HAS OPEN BORDERS. taken from fox news

DEMOCRATS/ABORTIONISTS SHOULD TAKE HEED OF THE FACT THAT BABIES ARE GOD'S MOST PRECIOUS.

MURDER BABIES AND YOU "WILL" BURN FOR ETERNITY.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-23-2019, 07:08 PM

A Contempt citation? Who in there right mind does not have contempt for these mummified goats... Since I’m not being questioned or subpoenaed my contempt is OK... I think contempt is in order... How could anyone with a pair of balls not have contempt for these treasonous vermin?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-23-2019, 08:24 PM

Quote:
Pelosi accused the president of committing an “impeachable offense.”
These people can come out with anything
The press then runs with it as a lead story
I say it’s time they start getting called out for it
I say accusations need to be true or take legal
action against the falsehoods

History in the making
MAGA
no longer just a political campaign theme/promise.
It is Reality 👍
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-24-2019, 01:08 PM

As I think I said on a previous post, I disagree with anyone who thinks our President should be concerning himself with infrastructure at all. Today Lindsey Graham is urging Donald to get back together with Pelosi and her sidekick Schumer and "do" infrastructure. I'm not sure that the federal government should even be involved with infrastructure in general and for sure not in some huge spending bill.

Osama Obama wasted a huge amount of tax money on his make work federal projects that did absolutely nothing but polish a few 7urds. Around these parts every little Podunk town put in some fancy sidewalks on some back streets--Wow. Anyway, at this time there is no need for make work projects with unemployment at a record low. President Trump should prioritize border security as the number one federal concern and leave bridges, highways and such for others to ponder.

Swingem
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-24-2019, 02:18 PM

Location: 3 miles NW of Brownells retail store and they keep me broke!

Quote:
Originally Posted by magooch View Post
As I think I said on a previous post, I disagree with anyone who thinks our President should be concerning himself with infrastructure at all. Today Lindsey Graham is urging Donald to get back together with Pelosi and her sidekick Schumer and "do" infrastructure. I'm not sure that the federal government should even be involved with infrastructure in general and for sure not in some huge spending bill.

Osama Obama wasted a huge amount of tax money on his make work federal projects that did absolutely nothing but polish a few 7urds. Around these parts every little Podunk town put in some fancy sidewalks on some back streets--Wow. Anyway, at this time there is no need for make work projects with unemployment at a record low. President Trump should prioritize border security as the number one federal concern and leave bridges, highways and such for others to ponder.
Good post magooch....my only thought contrary would be highways and bridges in disaster areas from flooding. They have to be fixed. However prettying things up and non essential stuff can wait!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page