Anti American libbydem supporters rally to impeach Patriot Trump. - Graybeard Outdoors

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-15-2019, 06:03 PM Thread Starter

Default Anti American libbydem supporters rally to impeach Patriot Trump.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/lef...ps-impeachment

Anti-Trump activists hold rallies across US to call for impeachment

Adam ShawBy Adam Shaw | Fox New

A demonstrator with a sign reading "Impeach now" takes part in Trumps Birthday Protest in front of the Trump International Tower, June 14, 2019 in New York City. - A group of activists protested against his immigration policy. (JOHANNES EISELE/AFP/Getty Images)

Activists took to the streets Saturday to hold rallies calling for the impeachment of President Trump, as they seek to pile further pressure on Democratic leaders in Congress to back a push to oust the president.

“Donald Trump's abuses of our communities and country demand action from Congress, which has the responsibility and authority to hold Trump accountable,” a website page for the "#ImpeachTrump: Act to Defend Democracy" national day of action by left-wing group MoveOn read. “The next crucial step is an inquiry into whether to draft articles of impeachment.”

IMPEACHMENT DAM BREAKING AS PELOSI DEPUTIES TIP HAND: ‘WE’VE ALREADY BEGUN’

The call included a note that the actions “are intended to be nonviolent and peaceful” and that organizers expect protesters to “act lawfully” and de-escalate any confrontation.

While protests were being eyed across the country, California seemed to be the main state for the demonstration. The Mercury News reported that more than 140 rallies were expected through Southern California and across the nation overall.

The outlet reported that the day began with a protest in Seal Beach -- aptly named “Impeach on the Beach” where demonstrators spelled out “Impeach!” with beach towels.

Some rallies appeared to have the support of Democratic lawmakers. The Oregonian reported that an #ImpeachTrump rally in downtown Portland would feature Rep. Earl Blumenauer.

“An impeachment inquiry is the best way for Congress to continue to investigate Trump's crimes, misconduct and abuse of power,” the event details read.

The Washington Examiner reported that some events will be protests, while others will be readings of pro-impeachment speeches from Democrats such as Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass., and Rep. Rashida Tlaib, D-Minn.

House Democrats divided over impeachment proceedings
Video

The rallies come amid continued calls for Trump’s impeachment by the left-wing base of the Democratic Party in the wake of the release of the partially-redacted Russia report.

PELOSI DOWNPLAYS HOUSE DEM SUPPORT FOR TRUMP IMPEACHMENT, SAYS 'IT'S NOT EVEN CLOSE'

While that report did not find sufficient evidence to charge members of the Trump team with conspiracy, and declined to make a call on if Trump obstructed justice, Democrats have claimed that the report raises further questions about both topics and have sought to continue investigations in the House.

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff, D-Calif., on Wednesday held the second in a series of hearings on the Russia controversy, to examine what he called “the disturbing findings” of the report. Republicans slammed what they called a "grotesque spectacle."

However, Democratic leaders have expressed nervousness about a push for impeachment. Such a push may succeed in the House, but would almost certainly fail in the Republican-controlled Senate.

CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP

This week House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., said that impeachment was “not even close in our caucus.”

“It's not off the table,” the speaker said, before adding, “I don't think you should impeach for political reasons and I don't think you should not impeach for political reasons.”

Fox News’ Alex Pappas contributed to this report.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-15-2019, 06:11 PM
Dee

Well, they can want in one hand, and 💩 in the other.
See which one fills up faster.

"REPUBLIC OF TEXAS"!
To The Politician: if your not right with God, your not right for this country.
Phil Robertson, Duck Dynasty
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-15-2019, 08:15 PM

I would really like to know what they'll charge him with.
Making UN members pay their fair share?? Re-modernizing our military?? Lowering taxes on everyone?? Engineering the biggest economic boom in 50 years?? Negotiating fair trade with other countries?? Lowering unemployment to record levels for minorities??
Making other countries realize that a "man" is now in charge??

I guess that's enough to get him kicked out of the White House.

HEAVEN HAS A WALL, A GATE, AND A STRICT IMMIGRATION POLICY.
HEII HAS OPEN BORDERS. taken from fox news

DEMOCRATS/ABORTIONISTS SHOULD TAKE HEED OF THE FACT THAT BABIES ARE GOD'S MOST PRECIOUS.

MURDER BABIES AND YOU "WILL" BURN FOR ETERNITY.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-15-2019, 08:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugeye View Post
Making UN members pay their fair share?? Re-modernizing our military?? Lowering taxes on everyone?? Engineering the biggest economic boom in 50 years?? Negotiating fair trade with other countries?? Lowering unemployment to record levels for minorities??

I guess that's enough to get him kicked out of the White House.
Slowing down there shitting in there own backyard...
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-15-2019, 09:23 PM
Dee

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugeye View Post

I guess that's enough to get him kicked out of the White House.[IMG class=inlineimg]/forums/images/smilies/rolleyes.gif[/IMG]
That would be a good start.🤪

"REPUBLIC OF TEXAS"!
To The Politician: if your not right with God, your not right for this country.
Phil Robertson, Duck Dynasty
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-15-2019, 09:34 PM

Location: 3 miles NW of Brownells retail store and they keep me broke!

They are **** bent on starting a civil war aren't they?
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-16-2019, 12:30 AM Thread Starter

Angry

I read where the dems now have a bill to CANCEL one of TRUMPS bills to cut taxes. Dems are PURE EVIL. CHARLIE.
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-16-2019, 10:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by powderman View Post
I read where the dems now have a bill to CANCEL one of TRUMPS bills to cut taxes. Dems are PURE EVIL. CHARLIE.
I thought they passed it and must have overridden Trump's veto, because my taxes were not cut. Don't get me wrong, I'm not going off on the President because my taxes actually went up. I do get slightly peeved when anyone says that everyone's taxes were cut--they were not. Then there are the stupid Dummycrats who always say that the tax cuts were only for the rich. I just wish everyone could just be truthful, but I guess that would be unthinkable.

Swingem
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-16-2019, 10:33 AM

Since when do we impeach a President for doing his job?
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-16-2019, 01:11 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argent11 View Post
Since when do we impeach a President for doing his job?

He's a republican, a Christian, he has morals and family values, all these are hated by dems, scares em. CHARLIE.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page