Georgia Carries Out 1,500th U.S. Execution Since Death Penalty Was Reinstated - Graybeard Outdoors

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-23-2019, 11:24 PM Thread Starter

Gun Cabinet
Default Georgia Carries Out 1,500th U.S. Execution Since Death Penalty Was Reinstated

video time 2:25
she says this is not right ? no it i girl. because there needs to be a supreme sentence murders need to be scared put the fear of god in them for their actions
should be 15,000 at least by now whats the fricken hold up? get with the program will yah
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/mario...547?yptr=yahoo
Quote:
Marion Wilson, 42, who was put to death by lethal injection, was declared dead at 9:52 p.m. EDT at the Georgia Diagnostic and Classification Prison in Jackson, the state’s department of corrections said in a statement.

Wilson was the 1,500th inmate executed since the U.S. Supreme Court reinstated capital punishment in 1976, four years after declaring existing death penalty statutes unconstitutional, the Death Penalty Information Center said.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-23-2019, 11:30 PM Thread Starter

Gun Cabinet

your daddy not going too heaven stop that fantisy cra* hes going to the cornfield he was a very BAD man
!hes not going to be ok either hes on a one way trip, face the facts were sending him to be pushing up corn stocks

Last edited by sagia308; 06-23-2019 at 11:32 PM.
post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-23-2019, 11:38 PM Thread Starter

Gun Cabinet

some folks are very bad men some men like this one in gerogia the other day being put in the ground and you just cant reach which is the way he wanted wants to be dead well he GETS

Last edited by sagia308; 06-23-2019 at 11:42 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-24-2019, 04:07 PM

Location: THE REPUBLIC OF TEXAS or CENTRAL FREDONIAN REPUBLIC
Gun Cabinet

there are many that need to be put away if for
no other reason than to protect the innocent
public at large from them.
i can't see feeding and housing and having
to post guards to watch someone like manson
or someone like him for decades or until they die.
plant 'em and you'll never have to worry about
them again.

The United States doesn't have a gun control problem.
We have a people control problem.

Honor the Texas flag;I pledge allegiance to thee, Texas,
one state under God, one and indivisible.

* * * * AMERICA * * * *
LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT ! !
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-24-2019, 04:43 PM

Still think they should have boiled his brains out. That's what liberals are calling that as it's being considered as an alternative. Pop, lights out! No muss no fuss.
post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-24-2019, 06:35 PM

Seriously, I endorse the death penalty, but at the same time I have very little faith in juries. I've served on a number of juries and about half the people on those juries were dumber than a rock. Most of the lawyers who are appointed to defend most of the defendants who are mostly indigent couldn't care less about their clients and are incompetent anyway. My rule of thumb would be no death penalty where there is any doubt. Yeah I know that is a very hard standard to satisfy, but it could happen to any of us. How many here have been summoned to court and been treated completely fair every time. It has always cost me something--even if only a few bucks. In virtually every case there was no proof whatsoever that I had broken the law and in all but one case I was absolutely not guilty. The one incident where I admitted I had transgressed a little, the prosecutor strongly advised me to plead not guilty. It was only a misdemeanor and a very minor one. Fifty bucks and I was out of there. If I had done what the prosecutor wanted me to do, I most probably would have been nailed for lying to the court.

My point is that the legal system is too often a crap shoot and if your life is on the line, it should be very hard for the system to snuff you out. But hey, if it ain't my head on the block--hang the sumbeach.

Swingem

Last edited by magooch; 06-24-2019 at 06:38 PM.
post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-24-2019, 07:39 PM Thread Starter

Gun Cabinet

Quote:
Originally Posted by magooch View Post
Seriously, I endorse the death penalty, but at the same time I have very little faith in juries. I've served on a number of juries and about half the people on those juries were dumber than a rock. Most of the lawyers who are appointed to defend most of the defendants who are mostly indigent couldn't care less about their clients and are incompetent anyway. My rule of thumb would be no death penalty where there is any doubt. Yeah I know that is a very hard standard to satisfy, but it could happen to any of us. How many here have been summoned to court and been treated completely fair every time. It has always cost me something--even if only a few bucks. In virtually every case there was no proof whatsoever that I had broken the law and in all but one case I was absolutely not guilty. The one incident where I admitted I had transgressed a little, the prosecutor strongly advised me to plead not guilty. It was only a misdemeanor and a very minor one. Fifty bucks and I was out of there. If I had done what the prosecutor wanted me to do, I most probably would have been nailed for lying to the court.

My point is that the legal system is too often a crap shoot and if your life is on the line, it should be very hard for the system to snuff you out. But hey, if it ain't my head on the block--hang the sumbeach.
there needs to professonal jury members that know the law and the general over Emotional public should not be on the jury
post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-24-2019, 08:09 PM

Zap the crap out of them. On TV ! No mess no blood just a dead monkey.

Last edited by Argent11; 06-24-2019 at 08:13 PM.
post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-24-2019, 09:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger99 View Post
there are many that need to be put away if for
no other reason than to protect the innocent
public at large from them.
i can't see feeding and housing and having
to post guards to watch someone like manson
or someone like him for decades or until they die.
plant 'em and you'll never have to worry about
them again.

RANGER. Agreed Sir. BANG FLOP. NO reason to let these animals live 25-30 years til justice is tOO many rehabilitad cons let out kill again. CHARLIE.
post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-24-2019, 10:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by powderman View Post
RANGER. Agreed Sir. BANG FLOP. NO reason to let these animals live 25-30 years til justice is tOO many rehabilitad cons let out kill again. CHARLIE.
1000 watts would do that nicely. Oh, the corpse might wet its pants.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page