Prediction: Make no mistake - ruthless minority puppet Kamala Harris will be the Dem - Graybeard Outdoors

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 07-07-2019, 03:42 PM Thread Starter

Send a message via MSN to tdoyka
Default Prediction: Make no mistake - ruthless minority puppet Kamala Harris will be the Dem

Prediction: Make no mistake - ruthless minority puppet Kamala Harris will be the Dem candidate (unless her dirty deeds become public)

Reasoning? She has the most power being the member of TWO artificially elevated (and protected) classes: a female and a brown person. Therefore, she has the most "power" and can get away with more [email protected]#$.

The cabal uses minority/female sellouts as puppets to do their DIRTIEST work because they know they can get away with it, hollering "racist", "sexist" meanwhile, they are actually racist themselves. Dems have little actual respect for minorities, who they treat as inferior "pets" and use as tools to achieve an end. EVERY SINGLE TIME the REAL dirty work needs to be done, the DEMS turn to minorities (or women) to do it. Seems like minorities are still doing the dirty work for the Dems whether it's cleaning their toilets or fomenting a riot.

This is how the cabal thinks: A loud minority woman candidate can get away with saying ignorant and thick-headed things, being racist, using non-logical emotional arguments and outright telling lies. Case in point: look at AOC. The only reason she can get away with her bomb-throwing BS is because she's a minority woman and can get away with saying ignorant, stupid sh*t and no one will question it. And while a white woman can do the same, certainly NO WHITE MAN can and get away with it, and the Dems/cabal know that. And make no mistake, at the end of this, AOC will be a millionaire many times over for her efforts. Like Maxine Waters and all the other treasonous puppets who sell out their race and their country.

At the debates, Kamala tore apart Joe Biden, who was not ready for what she unleashed on him. She showed herself as ruthless and conniving, indicative of a woman who slept her way to where she is today and would have no problem selling her soul if it got her into the Presidency. While she certainly has her own baggage, Biden didn't see it coming and wasn't prepared to counter her and her bad judgement in the past. He would've had TWICE as much ammunition as she did. But he went in stupid and unprepared. He thought he had the nomination in the bag. He didn't, and this mistake dropped him 10 points in the polls. Don't think for one minute she wouldn't be their best candidate to pit against Trump. He would have to counter her accusations... and walk on "you're a racist" eggshells while doing it.

What this ultimately shows how little respect the Dems have for women or minorities because they use them as "meat shields" and they choose the ones who are stupid (and greedy) enough to fall for it. Those willing to sell out their race Every single time an over the top thing is said, or action is taken, it is a minority behind it, and usually a female.

Recent examples:

Corey Booker - breaks the law, leading migrants back into our country.

Maxine Waters - tries to radicalize a crowd, fomenting violence and unsocial behavior

The congresswoman who is sending staff to coach migrants how to lie to get asylum.

All minorities sellouts doing the bidding of their white Dem puppet masters... for a paycheck and for power.

My feeling is Trump will still destroy her, but I guarantee, the day after the debates you will hear cries of "racism", "sexist", "white supremacy", etc. NO MATTER WHAT he says. J. Biden wasn't ready for it. But he's not nearly as smart as Trump. But Kamala is by far the one Trump will have to prepare for the most, getting as much DIRT on her as possible... and there is PLENTY of dirt to be had and utilized.

What Trump has going for him is he is way smarter and quicker than her. He can think quickly on his feet. Kamala depends on rehearsals and scripts. She's not that bright (or charismatic). But still, he will have to arm himself with facts about this witch because she will surely come after him with everything she can dig up... or MAKE UP.

Tears on a river
Push on a shove
It don't mean much
Joker on jack
Match on a fire
Cold on ice
As a dead man's touch
Whisper on a scream
Doesn't change a thing
Doesn't bring you back
Blue on black
-KWS
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 07-07-2019, 03:57 PM

Gun Cabinet

I am afraid that you are right, some how I think that we may see a Biden/ Harris ticket of some sort but I think the real kicker would be for Republicans to control both houses as well as the president office then the Dems would really loose their mind.
One can only hope but it could happen, at my age I may not see another election.

Deaconllb

U S Air Force Korean vet. NRA Member
Fourth fighter wing Kimpo Korea 1952 Fourth but first, the mig killers.
533rd material ,air defence Oxnard AFB 1953-1955
Pastor of the CBCG-Fellowship group Tulsa Oklahoma.
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 07-08-2019, 09:31 AM

Unless, here in the next 3 or 4 months Madame Cyber Hack throws her hat in the ring. Do not discount that possibility
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 07-08-2019, 09:50 AM

I didn't know much about Harris until you guys started bringing her up. But from what it sounds like she is a Joseph Stalin clone.
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 07-08-2019, 10:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEACONLLB View Post
I am afraid that you are right, some how I think that we may see a Biden/ Harris ticket of some sort but I think the real kicker would be for Republicans to control both houses as well as the president office then the Dems would really loose their mind.
One can only hope but it could happen, at my age I may not see another election.

Deaconllb
it of difference. They are more liberal than conservative nd many don't support Trump right now.

The way thing's have been for years, the Republicans controlling everything won't make a bit of difference. Every time they've been in majority, Democrat's controlled them anyway. Republicans need to get some gut's an try to figure out what it is they believe in! Come next election I'm voting against every incumbent regardless of party. If that mean's voting for a Democrat, so be it. I think the way to get the message across to those lying crooks is clean the house of them!
post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 07-08-2019, 10:15 AM

copied:
Harris first came into public view in 1994 when then-Assembly Speaker Willie Brown, provided Harris, known as Brown’s “frequent companion,” a high-paying appointment to the California Medical Assistance Commission.1

“Harris, a former deputy district attorney in Alameda County, was described by several people at the Capitol as Brown’s girlfriend,” the Los Angeles Times reported.2 “In March, San Francisco Chronicle columnist Herb Caen called her ‘the Speaker’s new steady.’” Harris accepted the appointment after serving only six months as Brown’s appointee to the Unemployment Insurance Appeals Board, which paid $97,088 a year.3copied
The above was copied from Canada free press where it was suggested that kamala harris used the "casting couch" to launch her political career.

HEAVEN HAS A WALL, A GATE, AND A STRICT IMMIGRATION POLICY.
HEII HAS OPEN BORDERS. taken from fox news

DEMOCRATS/ABORTIONISTS SHOULD TAKE HEED OF THE FACT THAT BABIES ARE GOD'S MOST PRECIOUS.

MURDER BABIES AND YOU "WILL" BURN FOR ETERNITY.
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 07-09-2019, 08:55 AM

It sure looks like the PTB of the Demonrats are pushing her candidacy in a major way.

"Politically correct" language, is really Orwellian 'newspeak'. (Michael Cutler)
post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 07-09-2019, 10:59 AM

Well there is plenty of time for things to get changed several times . The last two Democratic presidents came late and out of no where. Don't forget that. All those running now might be a smoke screen covering the debut of a unknown with little time to check them out. It is their mo.
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 07-09-2019, 11:12 AM

If AOC were old enough I'm she would be tossing her hat into the ring. Like Shootall said, someone who comes out of nowhere.
Is she old enough now to be a Vise President? Harris sure seems to like her.
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 07-09-2019, 12:09 PM

Much of Harris' s staff worked for Obama . The Obama s have got her back , So I agree , she a strong leader for the Dem candidacy .

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page