Godless omar says WHITE men are more a danger than her godless jihadi friends - Graybeard Outdoors

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-24-2019, 05:19 PM Thread Starter

Default Godless omar says WHITE men are more a danger than her godless jihadi friends

https://www.foxnews.com/media/ilhan-...hite-men-islam

In resurfaced interview, Ilhan Omar answers question on 'jihadist terrorism' by saying Americans should be 'more fearful of white men'

By Nick Givas | Fox News

Rep. Omar says racism has always been a part of President Trump

Democrat Rep. Ilhan Omar addresses her ongoing feud with the president at the Muslim Collective for Equitable Democracy event; Mark Meredith reports from the conference.

In a resurfaced interview from 2018, anti-Trump Democrat Ilhan Omar responded to a question about the "quote-unquote legitimate fears" some people have of "jihadist terrorism," by saying Americans should be "more fearful of white men."

In the interview, Al Jazeera host Medhi Hasan said some Americans feel justified in fearing Islam, not out of hate but for their own safety, before listing a number of radical Islamic terror attacks. Omar dismissed this suggestion immediately and laid the blame on white males instead, calling for the profiling and monitoring of caucasian men.

"I would say our country should be more fearful of white men across our country because they are actually causing most of the deaths within this country," she replied.

"And so if fear was the driving force of policies to keep America safe -- Americans safe inside of this country -- we should be profiling, monitoring, and creating policies to fight the radicalization of white men."

GIULINI SLAMS REP. OMAR'S 9/11 COMMENTS: 'YOU CAN'T BE MORE ANTI-AMERICAN THAN THAT'

This isn't the first time Omar has been criticized for making controversial statements with regard to Islam.

She has been publicly challenged on quotes about Al Queda and the 9/11 terror attacks, most specifically when she appeared at a Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) fundraiser earlier this year and described the carnage from September 11th as, "some people did something."

"CAIR was founded after 9/11 because they recognized that some people did something and that all of us were starting to lose access to our civil liberties," she said.

Omar also recently was involved in a public Twitter spat with President Trump over her attitude towards America, and Trump told reporters Omar should leave the U.S. if she's unhappy with how the country operates.

Rep. Ilhan Omar vows to 'be a nightmare' to President Trump
Video

"If somebody has a problem with our country, if somebody doesn’t want to be in our country, they should leave," he told reporters earlier this month.

Trump also addressed the issue at his North Carolina political rally on July 17 and claimed Omar laughed about Americans being afraid of Al Qaeda.

CLICK TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP

"Omar minimized the Sept. 11 attacks on our homeland, saying 'some people did something,'" Trump said "'Some people did something?' Yeah, some people did something, alright. She pleaded for compassion for ISIS recruits attempting to join the terrorist organization. She was looking for compassion.

"Omar laughed that Americans speak of Al Qaeda in a menacing tone, and remarked that, 'You don't say 'America' with this intensity. You say 'Al Qaeda,' makes you proud. Al Qaeda! Makes you proud. You don't speak that way about America.'"

Fox News' Gregg Re and Charles Creitz contributed to this report
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-24-2019, 05:40 PM

She is unAmerican and anti GOD, and in a few years she will start her eternity of screaming in pain.
Our constitution gives her the right to be stupid, so we'll have to put up with her unless her constituents wise up and replace her.
Like GPandhisguns said the other day, you and I will win big in the end (paraphrased) when we go to be with Jesus.
So keep smiling and pray that all the idiots will wise up before it's too late.

HEAVEN HAS A WALL, A GATE, AND A STRICT IMMIGRATION POLICY.
HEII HAS OPEN BORDERS. taken from fox news

DEMOCRATS/ABORTIONISTS SHOULD TAKE HEED OF THE FACT THAT BABIES ARE GOD'S MOST PRECIOUS.

MURDER BABIES AND YOU "WILL" BURN FOR ETERNITY.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-25-2019, 03:41 AM

These people are not stupid they are dangerous .
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-25-2019, 03:57 PM

Location: THE REPUBLIC OF TEXAS or CENTRAL FREDONIAN REPUBLIC
Gun Cabinet

if you don't love America,
pack your sh*t and leave

The United States doesn't have a gun control problem.
We have a people control problem.

Honor the Texas flag;I pledge allegiance to thee, Texas,
one state under God, one and indivisible.

* * * * AMERICA * * * *
LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT ! !
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-25-2019, 05:35 PM

Gun Cabinet

Quote:
"I would say our country should be more fearful of white men across our country because they are actually causing most of the deaths within this country," she replied.
I am a fat old white man, and I admit that I am a danger to pigs and cattle; I will wear out a package of sausage or a pack of hamburger meat.
[I won't even ask for a clarification of what she is talking about. She is a lunatic.]

The wicked shall be turned into Hades, and all the nations that forget God. For the needy shall not alway be forgotten: the expectation of the poor shall not perish for ever. Psalm 9:17, 18

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page