Dr. Marc Siegel: Odd That Autopsy Delayed – Have Never Seen Anyone Taken Off Suicide - Graybeard Outdoors

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-13-2019, 02:00 PM Thread Starter

Send a message via MSN to tdoyka
Default Dr. Marc Siegel: Odd That Autopsy Delayed – Have Never Seen Anyone Taken Off Suicide

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=JksdU_BJIuQ

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...o-weeks-video/

BOOM! Dr. Marc Siegel: Odd That Autopsy Delayed – Have Never Seen Anyone Taken Off Suicide Watch in Two Weeks (VIDEO)
Jim Hoft by Jim Hoft August 12, 2019 203 Comments
Dr. Marc Siegel joined Mark Stein on Tucker Carlson Tonight to discuss the unusual death of Jeffrey Epstein.

Siegel pointed out several unusual lapses in procedure the night of his death.

Dr. Marc Siegel: Where were the cameras? Where were the observation? Why wasn’t he being observed? For someone who had supposedly been on suicide watch, me as a physician, no psychiatrist would take a person off of suicide watch in this kind of condition, sex offender and just, “He’s fine. He says he’s fine.” That’s not how a psychiatrist would act…

Mark Stein: So basically after six days on suicide watch his suicidal tendencies cleared up. That’s the official position. That’s ridiculous from a medical point of view!

Dr. Marc Siegel: I have never seen that in all my years of practice. It doesn’t happen. Suicide is something that comes on over a long period of time. Severe depression would not go away. No self-respecting psychologist would ever say, “OK, he’s no longer suicidal.” It lingers… You shouldn’t have the kind of bed sheets that you can hang yourself. You should have paper bedsheets and you shouldn’t have any place that you can hang yourself from. The ceiling is too high for that. You shouldn’t be able to do it from a bed, from a door, or anything like that… It’s clearly very, very unusual for him would be taken off suicide watch, put in a room where he’s unobserved and no cameras are pointing at him.

It had to be deliberate.
You cannot possibly make that many mistakes with the highest profile prisoner in the United States.

Tears on a river
Push on a shove
It don't mean much
Joker on jack
Match on a fire
Cold on ice
As a dead man's touch
Whisper on a scream
Doesn't change a thing
Doesn't bring you back
Blue on black
-KWS
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-13-2019, 03:24 PM

Tdoyka,

All of this Epstein Epstein Epstein nonsense misses the most important point of all: The US Department of Justice is corrupt from top to bottom, from the lowliest substitute jail guard to the US Attorney General himself, by which I refer to Jeff Sessions for the moment. For years, we have seen one scandal after another from Investigation, Prosecution, and Prisons. The Epstein scandal is just the latest, and it's about corruption in the prison arm of the DOJ.

The one you don't hear much about these days, because he's overshadowed by the over-the-top corruption of Comey and Mueller, is Sessions. He took the AG job as a senior politician with a lot of experience dealing with presidents personally. Nevertheless, he got as far away as he could from the Comey/Mueller/Rosenstein mess as he could and stayed there until he was fired. Why? He should have known better than to keep the job, and he should have resigned instead of staying on the job. I see his form of corruption as corruption of some of the worst kind: The man in a responsible position who will not do his duty, and thereby blocks scrutiny of nefarious deeds by the people who work for him. That wasn't incompetence. It was deliberate.

AG Bob Barr? He'll be a laughing stock soon enough. All the talk about transparency and accountability is total BS. He knows it, and so does everyone else.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-13-2019, 08:22 PM

We've become a Banana Republic.

I'm afraid Trump came too late to save us. He should have been here about 100 years ago, then he might have had a chance.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-13-2019, 11:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spruce View Post
We've become a Banana Republic.

I'm afraid Trump came too late to save us. He should have been here about 100 years ago, then he might have had a chance.
I agree with the banana republic idea. I knew there was corruption in Washington, but didn't think it was so systematically rotten.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page