Greta Thunberg and Climate Strike - Page 26 - Graybeard Outdoors
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #251 of 930 (permalink) Old 10-14-2019, 09:06 PM Thread Starter
Member
 
Pterodactyl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Location: Jurassic Period
Posts: 563
Default

It's the next generation who "gets the science" that is going to save our planet.
Looks like Greta is getting them fired up!


Science: Like magic but real
Liberals love facts because they make you smarter. Conservatives hate facts because they make you liberal
Pterodactyl is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #252 of 930 (permalink) Old 10-15-2019, 01:01 AM
Member
 
nvschütze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Location: Nevada
Posts: 275
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironglow View Post
One would wonder... this girl is from Sweden and being so concerned with our environment, why doesn't she go to the major polluters such as China, Russia and Venezuela?
Because these countries would tell her to go straight to hellsinki and to copulate herself when she gets there. Those countries have no use for Political Correctness. We don't either (nobody really does), but it's been forced on us by our liberal universities and the failed administrations of Sick Willy Klantoon and Kenyabama...
nvschütze is offline  
post #253 of 930 (permalink) Old 10-15-2019, 06:16 AM
Senior Member
 
ironglow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: rural southwestern N.Y. State
Posts: 43,027
Default

Here is an HONEST look at the Greta show..worth a look! Her parents and handlers should be arrested for child buse ! (video 7+ min)


.

If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking.. (Gen George S. Patton)
ironglow is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #254 of 930 (permalink) Old 10-15-2019, 10:41 AM
Senior Member
 
kinslayer1965's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: stuart florida
Posts: 2,182
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pterodactyl View Post
It's the next generation who "gets the science" that is going to save our planet.
Looks like Greta is getting them fired up!

https://youtu.be/bWvFcR7UtAI

If an iceberg were to fall on and kill everyone in that video the average IQ planet wide would go up by a few percentage points.


peterodumba$$ the only reason you are still around is the golden calf. How depressing it must be to realize your only reason for being is that the count is more important than the content.


CR

A man without a stick will get bitten, even by sheep.
kinslayer1965 is offline  
post #255 of 930 (permalink) Old 10-15-2019, 11:10 AM
Member
 
George Foster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Upstate New York
Posts: 545
Default

If the above statement was fact I feel there would be more than just Pterodactyl going. Probably a lot of SO CALLED conservatives that do nothing but insult and belittle others also.

Good Shooting,
George
George Foster is offline  
post #256 of 930 (permalink) Old 10-15-2019, 12:05 PM
Senior Member
 
ironglow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: rural southwestern N.Y. State
Posts: 43,027
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Foster View Post
If the above statement was fact I feel there would be more than just Pterodactyl going. Probably a lot of SO CALLED conservatives that do nothing but insult and belittle others also.
OK George; we already know what you, stonebird and the rest of the liberal leftists want. According to your 'green new deal', you want lead us into virtually giving up our very way of life.

Most of us learned years ago, that the most effective leaders, be it in business, military, church, sports or charity..do it by demonstrating how it is done. That is what is meant by the term "leader"..it doesn't allow one to be a follower !

So keeping that in mind, tell us which of these things you have already sacrificed from your life ? Same question goes to Pterodactyl ! What have either of you given up to show your sincerity?

1. Television

2. automobile

3. Air travel

4. Internet

5. Beef

6. Refrigerator

7. Air conditioner

8. power mower & equipment

9. Toilet paper

10. Pets

11. ATVs

12. Surf boards, snow boards or skis

13. Boats..Except for work

14. Cell phone

15. Any indoor electrical equipment, such as, electric clocks, fans, food mixers, microwave etc.

16. Snowmobile

17. Any part of your home that is more than 600 sq ft per occupant.

Oh yes, and guns..lefties don't like guns, have you divested yourselves of any guns?..Perhaps you gave up other 'dirty' items, if so, don't hesitate to tell us what it is !

.



.

If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking.. (Gen George S. Patton)

Last edited by ironglow; 10-15-2019 at 12:14 PM.
ironglow is offline  
post #257 of 930 (permalink) Old 10-15-2019, 01:20 PM
Member
 
George Foster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Upstate New York
Posts: 545
Default

I don't know how you think you know me. You know nothing about me it is just another example of trying to put a square peg in a round hole. I know you don't like it as I don't follow along with the so called conservatives such as you like a sheepie but I have always been my own person. That is the reason I am neither a Republican or Democratt, I am an Independent. BTW if you don't like my statement and the shoe fits then WEAR IT!

Good Shooting,
George
George Foster is offline  
post #258 of 930 (permalink) Old 10-15-2019, 02:04 PM
Senior Member
 
kinslayer1965's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: stuart florida
Posts: 2,182
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Foster View Post
If the above statement was fact I feel there would be more than just Pterodactyl going. Probably a lot of SO CALLED conservatives that do nothing but insult and belittle others also.

George,


There are a lot of people of differing views on this forum and there are some heated discussions occasionally. I don't always agree with a lot of people on this forum but I still have meaningful dialog with them about a number of subjects. Guzzi and I do not see eye to eye politically but we have had many good discussions about bikes and planes. Argent and I don't always get along but we have some awesome discussions about science fiction and old movies. Peteroduma$$ brings nothing to the table but dissension and angst. He has no other desire but to cause trouble on a forum that gave him the boot sometime in the past.


CR

A man without a stick will get bitten, even by sheep.
kinslayer1965 is offline  
post #259 of 930 (permalink) Old 10-15-2019, 04:29 PM
Member
 
George Foster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Upstate New York
Posts: 545
Default

kinslayer1965,


What you say I wouldn't have a problem with but there are those that just like Pterodactyl do the same things. If you don't agree with them they do their best to build strawmen, change the topic to something they want to talk about and in general insult and belittle. I have no use for those type of people regardless of their party affiliations, I tend to see everywhere more of those actions by so called Conservatives than Liberals. IG's post about me is a TYPICAL response that I am referring to. It is no surprise to me why this site keeps losing members and going downhill, to me it isn't a hunting and fishing website anymore but a political sounding board for certain people and god help those that dare to disagree with them. Myself I have been on this site longer than a lot of them but I no longer post very much since the changes have taken place.




Now are you positive Pterodactyl is who you believe him to be, or are you just following along with other members?

Good Shooting,
George
George Foster is offline  
post #260 of 930 (permalink) Old 10-15-2019, 05:48 PM
Senior Member
 
ironglow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: rural southwestern N.Y. State
Posts: 43,027
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Foster View Post
I don't know how you think you know me. You know nothing about me it is just another example of trying to put a square peg in a round hole. I know you don't like it as I don't follow along with the so called conservatives such as you like a sheepie but I have always been my own person. That is the reason I am neither a Republican or Democratt, I am an Independent. BTW if you don't like my statement and the shoe fits then WEAR IT!
George; I didn't call you a sheeple..but I must admit that some of your posts seem to be off in left field. If I falsely accused you , I'm sorry.

I am pleased to hear however that you don't subscribe to that whole climate change, "green new deal" thing, so I should not have offer you the challenge. !

..But I'll leave the challenge there for stonebird..so s/he can tell us what s/he has given up !

.

If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking.. (Gen George S. Patton)
ironglow is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome