Now get this! - Graybeard Outdoors

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-27-2019, 07:58 AM Thread Starter

Location: 3 miles NW of Brownells retail store and they keep me broke!
Default Now get this!

My next door neighbor and her 40 year old son are two of the most liberal thinking people that I know. I have tolerated their BS for almost 20 years. I have mowed their grass when I mow mine for 20 years and shoveled their walk when I shovel mine and have never been offered a penny for my efforts. One time along the way I told the son that it would nice if he would pick up the sticks and the branches so that I didn't have to. He picked them up and piled them in my backyard.

I have always tried to be the one to take the high road in spite of their political influences. That all ended last night. I was putting the downspouts up on their house in preparation of mowing the grass again when the 40 year old live at home son came out and started a conversation. It wasn't a conversation at all but rather he was going to set me straight once and for all on Donald Trump. He asked me what I had to say for myself concerning "MY" president getting caught trying to buy votes from Ukraine? So I just asked him if he thought that Ukraine could influence our elections and how would they go about doing that. Can the folk in Ukraine vote in the USA and if so how do they do that......or are you just repeating what you heard the dip $#!t on CNN say?

I said young man you are 40 years old and have accomplished nothing with your life. You and your mother live in this nice house because of money you have inherited. You both buy new vehicles every other year with money that fell off the damned trees. Neither one of you have worked a day in your lives and thus you haven't contributed a thing to this town, county, state or country. Trump bringing jobs back into this country means nothing to people like you because you have never had a job. Then finished with for your information young man Trump's phone call to Ukraine mentioned the fact the your candidate Biden needed to be investigated for bilking millions if not billions of dollars out of Ukraine and they wholeheartedly agree. The rest is just another democratic smoke skreen to defer the attention away from Biden and onto Trump. Just another page in their 4 year fairy tale witch hunt. As usual he had to have the last word which include "F" bombing the republican party. I smiled and told him that he was free to see it his way and me mine......but in the meantime he needed to buy both a lawnmower and a snowblower. I then promptly drove my mower to his brush pile in my backyard, hopped off and in about 4 trips of draggin all I could handle had it all move to his yard while he stood there with his mouth hanging open. Ya might say the gloves are off!

Last edited by gpa&hisguns; 09-27-2019 at 08:53 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-27-2019, 09:36 AM

You do understand that you had a hand in allowing your neighbors to be useless and lazy. However, you can come and be my neighbor anytime. But not if you expect to take care of my lawn.

Swingem
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-27-2019, 09:37 AM

You have a much higher tolerance for BS than I do. Mowing and snowblowing for free for 20 years? Nope, not me. If they have enough money to live without working they have enough to hire someone to do their yard work or also the option of doing it themselves.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-27-2019, 10:37 AM

Gun Cabinet

Way to gpa. When he comes back with his hat in his hand in a few days tell him the ship sailed and he was the one who threw off the mooring lines.

ďI won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.Ē

― John Wayne "The Shootist"
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-27-2019, 11:08 AM

You're not going to change anybody's mind after they've made up their minds.
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-27-2019, 11:31 AM
SEM

Gun Cabinet

I don't think they have a connecting train, just one track straight a head no way back
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-27-2019, 12:03 PM

Sadly, trying to help people who won't help themselves is a waste of time. You can enable them by doing for them, but you can't help them.

Be assured they have no recollection of all you did for them for the past 20 years - now you're just that selfish, racist, homophobic, deplorable person who lives next door.

And you did the right thing last night!
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-27-2019, 12:51 PM Thread Starter

Location: 3 miles NW of Brownells retail store and they keep me broke!

The Lady's husband and the 40 year olds dad was a good man. I knew him well. He was a very good finish carpenter and built a very lucrative business with his skill and desire to put forth much effort. He died when the boy was in high school. The wife was dismal and the son has done her thinking for her ever since. I'm pretty sure if Ken(the Dad) could see what has transpired he would put that boy out on his ear.

Much of what I did for those folk was with Ken in mind. No more....everything you gents have said is correct. I'm done with them.

Any retaliation on their part will result in a 6 ft high dog eared fence betwixed their house and mine. I will paint every other board on their side of the fence black and pink! Don't think I won't. My wife is already afraid....she saw me pricing dog eared fence panels! ha!
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-27-2019, 12:52 PM

gpa&hisguns, I'm ashamed of you for mistreating the mentally ill.
Liberalism is a serious brain disease which eventually destroys ALL brain cells at which time they run for congress.
If you had just waited a while, they would have been on their way to D.C.

HEAVEN HAS A WALL, A GATE, AND A STRICT IMMIGRATION POLICY.
H*LL HAS OPEN BORDERS. taken from fox news

DEMOCRATS/ABORTIONISTS SHOULD TAKE HEED OF THE FACT THAT BABIES ARE GOD'S MOST PRECIOUS.

MURDER BABIES AND YOU "WILL" BURN FOR ETERNITY.
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-07-2019, 03:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugeye View Post
gpa&hisguns, I'm ashamed of you for mistreating the mentally ill.
Liberalism is a serious brain disease which eventually destroys ALL brain cells at which time they run for congress.
If you had just waited a while, they would have been on their way to D.C.
Not now they wonít. They will be to busy cutting the grass and shoveling the drive.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page