Pedophile who abused up to 200 children stabbed to death in prison - Graybeard Outdoors

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-14-2019, 02:29 PM Thread Starter

Send a message via MSN to tdoyka
Default Pedophile who abused up to 200 children stabbed to death in prison

https://nypost.com/2019/10/14/pedoph...ath-in-prison/

Pedophile who abused up to 200 children stabbed to death in prison
By Yaron SteinbuchOctober 14, 2019 | 7:36am | Updated

A notorious British pedophile who was serving 22 concurrent life sentences for abusing 22 children in Malaysia — and up to 200 during an eight-year spree — was stabbed to death in a prison in England, according to reports.

Richard Huckle, 33, was found dead Sunday inside his cell at the high-security Full Sutton Prison in North Yorkshire after being attacked with a makeshift knife, according to the BBC.

“Humberside Police are working closely with the Prison Service to investigate the death of an inmate and at this time we are treating the death as suspicious,” police said in a statement. “It would be inappropriate to comment further while a police investigation is ongoing.”

In June 2016, the prolific predator was sent away to rot in prison after admitting to the horrific crimes against children between the ages of 6 months and 12 years from 2006 to 2014.

Huckle, of Ashford, Kent, pleaded guilty to 71 offenses involving 22 children, but it is believed there were many more victims throughout Southeast Asia, including in Camodia, where he targeted a 2-year-old child in March 2006.

Under the pretext of being a photographer, English teacher and philanthropist in the impoverished areas of the Malaysian capital of Kuala Lumpur, he targeted the kids, including one from the age of 3 to 10, according to the Guardian.

Huckle shared photos and videos of his despicable acts with fellow pedophiles across the globe on the dark web through a website called The Love Zone, which had about 9,000 members before being shut down.

Investigators found a scorecard on his computer in which he awarded himself “Paedopoints” for various kinds of acts of depravity against 191 boys and girls.

He also produced a 60-page online pedophile manual entitled “Pedophiles & Poverty: Child Lover Guide,” which advised others on how to abuse children and escape detection.

Trial Judge Peter Rook described the document as “truly evil.”

“Your offending behavior became entrenched in your everyday life. Your life revolved around your sexual activities with young children. Your distorted beliefs in respect of children are deep-seated. Your self-delusion knows no bounds,” Rook told Huckle during sentencing in 2016.

“It is also clear that, had you not been arrested, you planned to continue the same lifestyle using the expertise that you were keen to show off to and share with other abusers so as to continue your sexual exploitation of the children of such communities,” he added.

The monster was eventually caught as part of an Australian probe into the sick website.

British police arrested him at London’s Gatwick Airport in December 2014 as he returned home from Malaysia to spend Christmas with his parents while carrying a heavily encrypted computer and camera that contained more than 20,0000 images of child sex abuse.

In online posts, Huckle had bragged that “impoverished kids are definitely much easier to seduce than middle-class Western kids.”

Commenting on one of his victims, he boasted: “I’d hit the jackpot, a 3yo girl as loyal to me as my dog and nobody seemed to care.”

He also wrote that he hoped to marry one of the girls whom he had known since she was 7 years old — and thought he could “influence her young mind to mold her into the perfect wife,” according to the Guardian.

“All that was great in the past was ridiculed, condemned, combated, suppressed — only to emerge all the more powerfully, all the more triumphantly from the struggle.”
― Nikola Tesla
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-14-2019, 05:28 PM

I’d like to put some money in the assaulting prisoners commissary...
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-14-2019, 05:55 PM

Location: 3 miles NW of Brownells retail store and they keep me broke!

I hope the knife that they stabbed him with was blunt as a deer antler!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-14-2019, 07:58 PM

It sounds like justice was finally served. Hopeful it was as painful as possible.

Jim

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those Who are willing to work and give to those who would not."

Thomas Jefferson
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-14-2019, 08:13 PM

Gun Cabinet

Justice should have been served at dawn the day after his conviction.

“I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.”

― John Wayne "The Shootist"
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-15-2019, 01:52 AM

Send a message via MSN to nessmuk101

Quote:
Originally Posted by northwoodneil View Post
Justice should have been served at dawn the day after his conviction.
If you have time watch the movie "Citizen X" to see justice done on the day of conviction.
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-15-2019, 02:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdoyka View Post
Pedophile who abused up to 200 children stabbed to death in prison.
One less liberal vote...

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page