State Department Concludes Clinton Email Review, Cites 38 People for Violations - Graybeard Outdoors

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-18-2019, 11:35 PM Thread Starter

Send a message via MSN to tdoyka
Default State Department Concludes Clinton Email Review, Cites 38 People for Violations

https://www.theepochtimes.com/state-...s_3120849.html

US NEWS
State Department Concludes Clinton Email Review, Cites 38 People for Violations
BY ZACHARY STIEBER
October 18, 2019 Updated: October 18, 2019
The review of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server has wrapped up. State Department investigators found nearly 600 security violations, they said in a report.

Investigators found violations by 38 people, described as current and former State Department officials but not identified in the report that was sent to Congress this week.

The department determined that those 38 people were “culpable” in 91 cases of sending classified information in messages that ended up in Clinton’s personal email.

The investigation covered 33,000 emails that Clinton turned over for review after her use of the private email account became public. The department said it found a total of 588 violations involving information then or now deemed to be classified, but could not assign fault in 497 cases.

The probe concluded on Sept. 6 and the report was dated Sept. 13, reported the Daily Caller.

Investigators said that thousands of emails on the server, which was kept at Clinton’s New York house, contained some level of classified information, including some that were classified as top secret.

The probe included a review of all of Clinton’s emails and saw investigators interview dozens of people in person as well as obtain hundreds of statements.

They concluded that the use of personal email to conduct official government business “represented an increased risk of unauthorized disclosure.”

Clinton using the private server “added an increased degree of risk of compromise as a private system lacks the network monitoring and intrusion detection capabilities of State Department networks,” the report stated.

But investigators said they couldn’t find “persuasive evidence” of “systemic, deliberate mishandling of classified information.”

The U.S. intelligence community previously found that China hacked Clinton’s server, Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-Texas) told the Epoch Times in June.

Gohmert said that the Chinese “actually hacked Hillary Clinton’s personal server—as our intel community established without any question—even though the FBI refused to ever examine the evidence.

“There’s no question, China was involved,” he added.

Gohmert was the first lawmaker to publicly confirm that China was the foreign actor that hacked Clinton’s server. President Donald Trump is the only other official to have made the same claim.

In July 2018, while questioning former FBI Deputy Assistant Director Peter Strzok, Gohmert said that a forensic analysis of Clinton’s emails conducted by the Intelligence Community Inspector General (ICIG) had determined that a copy of virtually every email from Clinton’s server was sent to an unauthorized source. At the time, Gohmert described the source as “a foreign entity unrelated to Russia” and said that the ICIG could document the forensic analysis.

“But you were given that information and you did nothing with it,” Gohmert told Strzok.

Strzok led the FBI investigation into the mishandling of classified information linked to Clinton’s use of a private email server. Strzok told Gohmert that he remembered meeting with ICIG officials, but couldn’t recall the specifics. Similar to Strzok, several other key FBI officials involved in the email probe told Congress that they didn’t remember hearing about the ICIG’s referral. The pattern of collective amnesia suggests that one or more officials at the FBI ignored or suppressed the lead.

The ICIG didn’t respond to a request for comment.

“All that was great in the past was ridiculed, condemned, combated, suppressed — only to emerge all the more powerfully, all the more triumphantly from the struggle.”
― Nikola Tesla
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-19-2019, 05:50 AM

. All I want to see..is her and her co-conspirators in stripes.. But orange would be acceptable !

"Politically correct" language, is really Orwellian 'newspeak'. (Michael Cutler)
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-19-2019, 11:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironglow View Post
. All I want to see..is her and her co-conspirators in stripes.. But orange would be acceptable !

LOL, I would accept civvies if I could see hillary in handcuffs.

HEAVEN HAS A WALL, A GATE, AND A STRICT IMMIGRATION POLICY.
H*LL HAS OPEN BORDERS. taken from fox news

DEMOCRATS/ABORTIONISTS SHOULD TAKE HEED OF THE FACT THAT BABIES ARE GOD'S MOST PRECIOUS.

MURDER BABIES AND YOU "WILL" BURN FOR ETERNITY.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-19-2019, 12:23 PM

Quote:
But investigators said they couldn’t find “persuasive evidence” of “systemic, deliberate mishandling of classified information.”
I guess the above will prevent your alls prison fantasy for Clinton.
GuzziJohn
post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-19-2019, 03:51 PM

Well at least we know now that destroying evidence and lying about it is not obstruction of justice. However threatening to withhold foreign aid to corrupt countries for good cause is reason enough to investigate, threaten impeachment and generally obstruct the POTUS.

I would suggest an amendment to the Constitution which would require anyone suggesting that the Chief Executive of our government undergo any investigation must first be thoroughly investigated themselves. In fact, every House and Senate member should be under constant surveillance and all of their financial dealings should be public knowledge. Just for fairness, the executive and judicial branches should be treated the same.

Swingem
post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-19-2019, 06:06 PM

Quote:
Quote:
GuzziJohn

I guess she did the right thing by deleting thousands of them before they could be investigated.

Aim small, miss small!!!
post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-20-2019, 09:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuzziJohn1 View Post
GuzziJohn
Sadly..just more of the deep state CYA, perhaps because some of the "investigators" have some slime also. I had a secret level clearance in the military; if I betrayed that, I would have been, and should have been, sent to Leavenworth, ….and rightly so !

She belongs in Leavenworth,,but probably will not get there..perhaps because slime may be hanging off some investigators.

The only politician I recall seeing to get real time, was that guy Trafficant, in Ohio. ...And that only because he crossed up Obama, but I suppose crossing up ALL the American people, is not worth prison time.

"Politically correct" language, is really Orwellian 'newspeak'. (Michael Cutler)
post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-20-2019, 11:28 AM

Total exoneration!

Science: Like magic but real
post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-20-2019, 12:07 PM

Well, I dont know how much more deliberate you can get , By using your own personal server for classified information .
post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-20-2019, 01:50 PM

I currently hold a Secret Clearance, but have held a Top Secret with Sensitive compartmented information (SCI) access, and can tell you that the fastest way to get fired and possibly get jail time is to mishandle Classified information. One of the most egregious things you can do is transmit this information via unsecure means, and stripping the classification markings before doing so just compounds the act. Having a server, with no connection to the classified network, meant data had to be taken out of the classified network and loaded into her's. How anyone can't see this as persuasive evidence of systematic breaking of the law is beyond me.

"Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it."
~Pericles~

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page