New battle lines being drawn. Forget Pocahontas. Forget Side of Beef, Michael Obama, - Graybeard Outdoors

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-19-2019, 06:33 PM Thread Starter

Send a message via MSN to tdoyka
Default New battle lines being drawn. Forget Pocahontas. Forget Side of Beef, Michael Obama,

New battle lines being drawn. Forget Pocahontas. Forget Side of Beef, Michael Obama, Oprah. Notice the left suddenly trying to push Tulsi Gabbard?

They know HRC and Rep. Schiff are going down. Can't stop that. So they have this beautiful ex-soldier woman, clean as the wind-driven snow who is angry at the corrupt Democrat party and the corrupt media who hates her. How perfect is this narrative? I have to give them credit, this is pretty clever.

This feud is very likely fake. They are panicking because Biden failed, Pocahontas is too far left. Tulsi will 'defy' the Dem establishment like some kind of hero.

Tulsi Gabbard was member of the Council of Foreign Relations just a couple months ago. CFR is just newspeak for NWO and/or the Deep State.

https://gabbard.house.gov/news/press...efing-honolulu

Gabbard is a wolf in sheeps clothing and she will be pushed on republicans like astroturf. Its a political tactic to get voters away from Trump.

Likewise, the Gabbard has started playing the game of the elites:
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/hawa...ry?id=65890153

Don't be fooled by her service in the military! She runs with the devil.

“All that was great in the past was ridiculed, condemned, combated, suppressed — only to emerge all the more powerfully, all the more triumphantly from the struggle.”
― Nikola Tesla

Last edited by tdoyka; 10-19-2019 at 08:00 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-19-2019, 08:28 PM

A liberal is a liberal.
A leopard can't change its spots.

HEAVEN HAS A WALL, A GATE, AND A STRICT IMMIGRATION POLICY.
H*LL HAS OPEN BORDERS. taken from fox news

DEMOCRATS/ABORTIONISTS SHOULD TAKE HEED OF THE FACT THAT BABIES ARE GOD'S MOST PRECIOUS.

MURDER BABIES AND YOU "WILL" BURN FOR ETERNITY.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-20-2019, 03:54 PM Thread Starter

its beginning..........

https://www.theepochtimes.com/2020-d...s_3121496.html

2020 Democrat Candidates Defend Tulsi Gabbard Over ‘Russian Asset’ Accusations
BY JANITA KAN
October 19, 2019 Updated: October 20, 2019
Several 2020 Democratic candidates have defended Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (D-Hawaii) after Hillary Clinton implied in an interview this week that Gabbard, who is running for president, was a favorite of the Russians.

Candidates Marianne Williamson and Andrew Yang have taken to Twitter to show their support for the Hawaiian representative, saying that she deserves more respect.

“Tulsi Gabbard deserves much more respect and thanks than this. She literally just got back from serving our country abroad,” Yang wrote.

Meanwhile, Williamson said, “The Democratic establishment has got to stop smearing women it finds inconvenient! The character assassination of women who don’t toe the party line will backfire. Stay strong @TulsiGabbard. You deserve respect and you have mine.”

In recent days, Gabbard has come into the spotlight after Clinton implied that Republicans have “got their eye on somebody who is currently in the Democratic primary and are grooming her to be the third-party candidate,” without explicitly identifying the congress member, during a podcast appearance on Campaign HQ hosted by David Plouffe.

“She is a favorite of the Russians. They have a bunch of sites and bots and other ways of supporting her so far. That’s assuming Jill Stein will give it up, which she might not because she is also a Russian asset,” Clinton continued, without referring to Gabbard by name.

“They know they can’t win without a third-party candidate, and so I do not know who it’s going to be, but I can guarantee you they will have a vigorous third-party challenge in the key states that they most need it,” she added.

Gabbard pushed back at the accusations while calling Clinton a “queen of warmongers,” in a Twitter post on Oct. 18.

“Great! Thank you, @HillaryClinton. You, the queen of warmongers, embodiment of corruption, and personification of the rot that has sickened the Democratic Party for so long, have finally come out from behind the curtain,” Gabbard wrote.

“From the day I announced my candidacy, there has been a concerted campaign to destroy my reputation. We wondered who was behind it and why. Now we know—it was always you, through your proxies and powerful allies in the corporate media and war machine, afraid of the threat I pose,” she continued.

“It’s now clear that this primary is between you and me. Don’t cowardly hide behind your proxies. Join the race directly,” Gabbard added.

During an appearance Friday night on Fox News’ Tucker Carlson Tonight, Gabbard said she believes Clinton is targeting her because “ultimately [Clinton] knows that she can’t control me” if the lawmaker is elected president.

“The reason why she’s doing this is ultimately she knows that she can’t control me. That I stand for against everything that she represents. And that, if I’m elected president, if I’m the Democratic nominee and elected president, that she won’t be able to control me, she won’t be able to manipulate me. She won’t be able to continue to work from behind the curtain to continue these regime change wars that will be so costly,” Gabbard told the program.

This comes after the New York Times and CNN accused Gabbard of being a Russian asset and an Assad apologist. Gabbard hit back at the two media outlets during the Democratic debate on Oct. 15, saying that they were smearing veterans like herself “for calling for an end to this regime change war [in Syria].”

On Oct. 12, the NY Times published a story that said the 2020 candidate’s threatening to boycott the debate caused some Democrats to wonder what “she is up to in the race,” adding that “others worry about supportive signs from online bot activity and the Russian news media.”

Meanwhile, CNN analyst Bakari Sellers accused Gabbard of being “a puppet for the Russian government” during a CNN panel discussion before this week’s debate.

“That’s not just an allegation. I firmly believe that Tulsi Gabbard stands on that stage and is the antithesis to what the other 11 individuals stand for. Especially when it comes to issues such as foreign policy,” Sellers said. “There is no question that Tulsi Gabbard, of all the 12, is a puppet for the Russian government.”

Gabbard previously said she may not join the fourth Democratic presidential debate because she believes the Democratic National Committee and corporate media are rigging the election against voters in early voting states of Iowa, New Hampshire, South Carolina, and Nevada.

“They are attempting to replace the roles of voters in the early states, using polling and other arbitrary methods which are not transparent or democratic, and holding so-called debates which are not debates at all but rather commercialized reality television meant to entertain, not inform or enlighten,” Gabbard said in a statement on Oct. 10.

“In short, the DNC and corporate media are trying to hijack the entire election process.”

“All that was great in the past was ridiculed, condemned, combated, suppressed — only to emerge all the more powerfully, all the more triumphantly from the struggle.”
― Nikola Tesla
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-20-2019, 11:28 PM Thread Starter

https://www.go2gbo.com/forums/attach...1&d=1571624865

https://www.go2gbo.com/forums/attach...1&d=1571624865
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	73321405_2486930768058864_8744446465675362304_n.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	58.5 KB
ID:	235532  

Attached Images

― Nikola Tesla
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-21-2019, 01:52 AM Thread Starter

https://www.go2gbo.com/forums/attach...1&d=1571633570
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	9bba.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	202.9 KB
ID:	235536  

― Nikola Tesla

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page