President Trump calls for WAR against the mex drug cartels. YES, wipe em out. - Graybeard Outdoors

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 24 (permalink) Old 11-05-2019, 11:29 AM Thread Starter

Default President Trump calls for WAR against the mex drug cartels. YES, wipe em out.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...ed-in-shootout
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 24 (permalink) Old 11-05-2019, 12:02 PM

Gun Cabinet

how do u wipe out a corrupt police and military in high ranks even that has been infatuated by the cartel?
thats the issue, the cartel is deep into that system and that system is our enemy lots of police are being paid off and giving tips on the next raid that is why they are being ambushed

Last edited by sagia308; 11-05-2019 at 12:06 PM.
post #3 of 24 (permalink) Old 11-05-2019, 12:05 PM

Gun Cabinet

and that system is our enemy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 24 (permalink) Old 11-05-2019, 01:42 PM Thread Starter

We know where these animals do business, their warehouses, and where they live. We know all about them. Let our AF level all of it. Their family?? The kids are being raised to be just like them, the women would breed more of them. Kinda like muslims, no loss there.

The corrupt police and military?? I believe we would see a huge change in attitude with their bosses dead. If not?? Same for them.
What's mexico gonna do about it?? Declare war on us?? Hardly. Send us more invaders?? Doubt it, I believe there would be a huge drop in that too. Throw rocks at our BP?? Shoot em. Kill enough of them this crap will stop. CHARLIE.
post #5 of 24 (permalink) Old 11-05-2019, 02:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by powderman View Post
We know where these animals do business, their warehouses, and where they live. We know all about them. Let our AF level all of it. Their family?? The kids are being raised to be just like them, the women would breed more of them. Kinda like muslims, no loss there.

The corrupt police and military?? I believe we would see a huge change in attitude with their bosses dead. If not?? Same for them.
What's mexico gonna do about it?? Declare war on us?? Hardly. Send us more invaders?? Doubt it, I believe there would be a huge drop in that too. Throw rocks at our BP?? Shoot em. Kill enough of them this crap will stop. CHARLIE.
Yep, bad guys understand nothing except knuckle justice.

HEAVEN HAS A WALL, A GATE, AND A STRICT IMMIGRATION POLICY.
H*LL HAS OPEN BORDERS. taken from fox news

DEMOCRATS/ABORTIONISTS SHOULD TAKE HEED OF THE FACT THAT BABIES ARE GOD'S MOST PRECIOUS.

MURDER BABIES AND YOU "WILL" BURN FOR ETERNITY.
post #6 of 24 (permalink) Old 11-05-2019, 02:14 PM
Dee

I wouldn't have a problem with a few "fly overs".

"REPUBLIC OF TEXAS"!
To The Politician: if your not right with God, your not right for this country.
Phil Robertson, Duck Dynasty
post #7 of 24 (permalink) Old 11-05-2019, 02:57 PM

Location: 3 miles NW of Brownells retail store and they keep me broke!

Some of that corruption has found its way into our government. What ever elected officials opposes Trump on this should be seriously looked at.

It is one war that we need to wage and win swiftly at any cost!

I would also expect that there will be some Democrats turn up dead for what they know. You know like what always happens in that party whenever fingers start pointing in regards as to who is tied to what......people start hanging themselves in jail cells or shoot themselves in the head a couple of times etc. etc..
post #8 of 24 (permalink) Old 11-05-2019, 02:59 PM

The cartel leaders should be hunted down, just like the ISIS terrorist leaders, after all they destroy and despoil just as many lives !

It is tragic that the Obama administration saw fit to furnish them with automatic weapons in the same way they furnished the Iranians with $155 billion to carry out their attacks.

When the US government wanted to cut the use of tobacco, they put on a full court press, educating the public about the dangers of smoking tobacco, and the use was cut dramatically. Why hasn't the same been done concerning other weeds and substances being smoked..or otherwise applied.

To cut down on drug use, perhaps they should institute the death penalty for high level drug pushers and only slightly less for neighborhood pushers.

That might just throw distriibution onto the cartels themselves..makes it easier to root them out and get rid of them.

We can get Al Baghdadi, why can Mexico not get their terrorist leaders..especially with a bit of help from Uncle Sam ?

"Politically correct" language, is really Orwellian 'newspeak'. (Michael Cutler)

Last edited by ironglow; 11-05-2019 at 03:01 PM.
post #9 of 24 (permalink) Old 11-05-2019, 03:14 PM

Location: 3 miles NW of Brownells retail store and they keep me broke!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironglow View Post

We can get Al Baghdadi, why can Mexico not get their terrorist leaders..especially with a bit of help from Uncle Sam ?

Because prior to Trump Uncle Sam was just all talk. For the first time the cartel is getting looked right straight in the eye and I'm pretty sure that eye won't blink and they know it!
post #10 of 24 (permalink) Old 11-05-2019, 03:27 PM

I hope Trump stomps a mud hole in them. I had a lot of good friends in Mexico once, I became afraid to go
see them anymore. Guys it really did not be like this at one time. It was a fun place to go, and no one
messed with you. They didn't even mess with your car.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page