"White Flight"...... the problem - Page 2 - Graybeard Outdoors

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 29 (permalink) Old 11-06-2019, 03:10 PM

Location: 3 miles NW of Brownells retail store and they keep me broke!

We had an early 20s year old black man show up after dark at the entryway of one of our grade schools recently. When the night custodian confronted him (asked him what he was doing in the shadows of that entry way) the black guy lit him up with cuss words. The custodian called me! This custodian holds high level belts in several martial arts. I said tell him to leave in terminology that he will understand and if that doesn't work then use some of that Weed Hopper jumping high in the air and kicking crap on him. I never heard anymore so it must have ended well!

I was busy watching the Astros beat the Yankees and couldn't assist him! Ha!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 29 (permalink) Old 11-06-2019, 08:36 PM

The last I heard it's still ok to live where you decide to, reguardless of race, creed, color, or whatever. If little Mikey wants to avoid being called racist under her own description she should move her family into the getto and not bother with the secret service protection.....only then will the Obamas convince me they are not two faced.
post #13 of 29 (permalink) Old 11-06-2019, 09:40 PM

I spent the first 29 years of my life in eastern Massachusetts in an area with lots of Puerto Ricans. I grew up getting chased by Puerto Ricans, having things stolen from me by Puerto Ricans, having knives pulled on me by Puerto Ricans and watching Puerto Ricans buying steak & lobsters with food stamps while my parents bought cheap baloney to feed us because they worked and paid taxes.

Once I started raising a family I decided there was no way I was going to let my kids endure the BS I dealt with growing up so I moved my family to central New Hampshire. New Hampshire is one of the whitest states in the country and "SURPRISE!" has one of the lowest crime rates in the country.

Liberal Logic 101:
Americans shall be required to submit to a background check to exercise a right already guaranteed by the 2nd Amendment while any foreigner shall be allowed into America without submitting to a background check.

H&R family: Topper 88 16 Gauge Mod, Pardner 16 gauge Full, Model 480 Topper Jr .410 Full, Handi .300 AAC Blackout
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14 of 29 (permalink) Old 11-07-2019, 07:06 AM

Now, that is comical! Mikey comments on "white flight"..saying people should not flee the ghetto, allowing the residents to slup even further into despair..

Hmmmm.. The Obama's home in Hawaii, doesn't look like it is in a ghetto setting !

https://crayfisher.wordpress.com/201...aii-home-2012/

Jeepers; that place is right on the beach! Why would any self-respecting greenie pay millions for a home that is likely to be flooded out in a couple years?

I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion. (Alexander the Great)
post #15 of 29 (permalink) Old 11-07-2019, 09:21 AM

people leave where they're not welcome. There's dang yankee flight too. Northerners who move to the south and try to bring their lefty politics and snooty ways with them. They get marginalized and they are often not accepted in the community. I see nothing wrong with that.
post #16 of 29 (permalink) Old 11-07-2019, 10:09 AM

[QUOTE=Dakotashooter2;2055967340]One could interpret this to her saying " if it were not for whites holding everything together society goes to pot.

^^^^EXACTLY^^^^
post #17 of 29 (permalink) Old 11-07-2019, 11:09 AM Thread Starter

We are getting California flight here in southern Oregon. This little (former Conservative redneck logging town) is being filled fast with Califoricates, and some are extremely liberal. You can see and feel the political atmosphere changing.It's not for the best.I read somewhere that in the future,White America (Whats left of it) will be in the northern part of the USA. The Browns will take over the South West, and the Blacks will inhabit the South.I personally believe the Browns and Blacks will soon follow the Whites.And round and round she goes!

I don't think of myself as a staunch Republican or Democrat.
I am a Christian and a Conservative...........In that order!
post #18 of 29 (permalink) Old 11-07-2019, 11:42 AM

Don't forget about the Muslims, they have already ruined a lot of places.
post #19 of 29 (permalink) Old 11-07-2019, 11:54 AM

Nobody has ever said the neighborhood has gone to **** ever since those white folks moved in.

"In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act" - George Orwell

Dumb, Dumber, Democrat
post #20 of 29 (permalink) Old 11-07-2019, 01:50 PM

Notice how when another race eventually takes over a neighborhood they don't even want whites there any more.

Sent from my KYOCERA-E6920 using Tapatalk

Just another worthless opinion!!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page