"White Flight"...... the problem - Graybeard Outdoors

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 29 (permalink) Old 11-06-2019, 10:29 AM Thread Starter

Default "White Flight"...... the problem

If your white, and left a city being taken over by drug gangs,and the murder rate skyrocketing,so you can raise your family without fear for their lives,you are the problem.This according to former first lady Mike Obama.So all the murder and mayhem going on in Chi.,and other large predominately black cities is your fault.You should have stayed there and suffered the fate of drive by shootings and drugs that flourish in these dens of death. "Shame on you".

https://www.foxnews.com/media/michel...ianno-caldwell

I don't think of myself as a staunch Republican or Democrat.
I am a Christian and a Conservative...........In that order!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 29 (permalink) Old 11-06-2019, 11:23 AM

Only because we allow them to.

I'm about to leave my current residence as we are experiencing a huge influx of moslems due to a mosque opening nearby. The whole "look and feel" of my neighborhood is changing to something I don't like.

I want to stay amongst people I feel are "my people" who do the things I do - own dogs, put up Christmas lights, speak English, dress like Americans etc. People calling me a racist can go f*** themselves. I don't owe anybody an explanation or an excuse, least of all the liberals who think I do.

"In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act" - George Orwell

Dumb, Dumber, Democrat
post #3 of 29 (permalink) Old 11-06-2019, 11:44 AM

Sounds like we are better off with the Mexicans we have than we would be with a bunch of Muzzies.
I can say it seems like the Mexicans don't like them either. And I'm sure that the Apache don't.
But Indians aren't real friendly anyway, unless they know you.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 29 (permalink) Old 11-06-2019, 11:55 AM

What's often considered to be about race is not, but about lifestyle. I like down the block from some mong for a few years. Nice enough people but took no pride in their home or yard and dried fish on the roof. Didn't exactly fit into the neighborhood. At least the image of a neighborhood I want to live in.

Sent from my KYOCERA-E6920 using Tapatalk

Just another worthless opinion!!
post #5 of 29 (permalink) Old 11-06-2019, 12:00 PM

Location: 3 miles NW of Brownells retail store and they keep me broke!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apuesto View Post
Only because we allow them to.

I'm about to leave my current residence as we are experiencing a huge influx of moslems due to a mosque opening nearby. The whole "look and feel" of my neighborhood is changing to something I don't like.

I want to stay amongst people I feel are "my people" who do the things I do - own dogs, put up Christmas lights, speak English, dress like Americans etc. People calling me a racist can go f*** themselves. I don't owe anybody an explanation or an excuse, least of all the liberals who think I do.
I'm doing the same. I am currently in the most liberal small town in the country(ok it's debatable). Gay pride day with marching in the streets etc.. The high school now has a boys bathroom, a girls bathroom and a "IT" bathroom for those who are neither or both or something. Left wingers always knocking on my door assuming that everyone in this town is on their bandwagon and they soon find out that it ain't so. I just want to go where they aren't. There is a county in western Iowa that is nearly all republican and they aim to keep it that way......and dogs killing cats is accepted. 237 days and I make the move.

They have got room for one more if you should take a notion. You can even have a rifle in the back window of your truck!
post #6 of 29 (permalink) Old 11-06-2019, 12:23 PM

I know I went to NW Iowa a year ago, the town I visited still opened school with prayer, they knew when the rule came down against prayer, it was wrong and they were still going to do things the RIGHT way. Even the reunions started and ended with prayer.

Come quickly, Lord Jesus
post #7 of 29 (permalink) Old 11-06-2019, 12:27 PM

In a way she is right, but it is not always a bad thing. The government has spent countless $$ to desegregate communities, schools etc, when it is a fact that many don't necessarily want to be desegregated. When I was a kid, I lived close to some projects in Denver. The area was predominately hispanic, but the government decided to move in vietnamese, in large groups, into the area. It didn't take long for the community to rebel, it got so bad that they had to move the vietnamese from the area. We did not move out, we stayed and fought for our neighborhood and our way of life. You go back today and their is still a racial divide in Denver. Blacks have the East, Hispanics have the North and West, and the rich Whites have the South, though some asians have a part of the south. That is not to say that there isn't some mixed in,as there are plenty others mixed in, but predominately that is how it is divided up.
https://www.nytimes.com/1979/08/24/a...r-windows.html

But sometimes, you get overrun and your only recourse is to move out. Specially in the large inner cities because practically all those inner cities, IMO, are a lost cause in this day and age. It would take a large concentrated effort to clean up these dung hole communities, and the minorities in the majority have to be the ones to do it, as they are the main problem. In Denver, it's my peeps that are responsible for a large portion of the crime, and I blame the parents not controlling their offspring. Mainly because they are as bad, and there is no fixing that. It takes the moderates to take control and not let these hoodlums have their way.

I left Denver in 03', joined the Army and moved my family out of there. I still have family there and would like mom to join me here in TN, but it's a battle to get her to agree. I've taken my kids, now grown, back to visit and they thank me for getting them out, as they see how their cousins turned out.

"Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it."
~Pericles~
post #8 of 29 (permalink) Old 11-06-2019, 01:11 PM

I've been to Denver several times, but that was all job related and a long time ago. It seemed ok back then
but I'm sure it's changed since then. I also had to go to Vail I liked it there, but that was in the summer
there wasn't any snow, yet. They wanted me up there ASAP to fix that thing before the the winter did
set in.

One thing I did notice was the machine was up on top of a small tower. So when there was snow it wouldn't
be covered up. I had never seen that done before.

Last edited by Argent11; 11-06-2019 at 01:14 PM.
post #9 of 29 (permalink) Old 11-06-2019, 02:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nw_hunter View Post
If your white, and left a city being taken over by drug gangs,and the murder rate skyrocketing,so you can raise your family without fear for their lives,you are the problem.This according to former first lady Mike Obama.So all the murder and mayhem going on in Chi.,and other large predominately black cities is your fault.You should have stayed there and suffered the fate of drive by shootings and drugs that flourish in these dens of death. "Shame on you".

https://www.foxnews.com/media/michel...ianno-caldwell
I never lived voluntarily in any city, in fact where I live today in this small hamlet is the first place I have chosen to live where I can't set up a firing
range in my back yard.

In any case, it doesn't matter what your purpose or meaning, people like Mike Obama will still condemn you..if you are white. Just gotta remember the
current trend.."white man on bottom of societal totem pole"..

For those who choose to move back to the city and try to reenergize dilapidated neighborhoods..they will be heavily criticized for "gentrification" of
those beloved, quaint, slum neighborhoods.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gentrification

I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion. (Alexander the Great)
post #10 of 29 (permalink) Old 11-06-2019, 03:06 PM

One could interpret this to her saying " if it were not for whites holding everything together society goes to pot.

Sent from my KYOCERA-E6920 using Tapatalk

Just another worthless opinion!!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page