Our stupid liberal governor. - Graybeard Outdoors

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 19 (permalink) Old 11-13-2019, 12:27 PM Thread Starter

Default Our stupid liberal governor.

Is going to adopt strict California emmison rules in our state. By the end of 2020. I don't think that's going to
go over very well with the people.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 19 (permalink) Old 11-13-2019, 01:54 PM

There is going to be a rude awaking in Santa Fe and north of I-40 when the petroleum tax dollars gravy train slows down. Her clean energy policy is only going to make it happen sooner. The commission on controlling emissions is holding secret meetings right now. Some are complaining about this not meeting the open government act but no one is listening and no one on the commission is saying anything.

It was just a few years ago when the oil tax dollars mostly went away and they were taking money from every government agency and spent all the reserve fund to keep things running. Evidently all the new liberals elected have no clue about this and think the oil dollars are just pie in the sky that will continue to fall forever.
post #3 of 19 (permalink) Old 11-13-2019, 03:55 PM Thread Starter

She has no idea about how to run a state like NM. If passed, this will also effect fire places and wood burning stoves. Where in some areas those are some people's only source for heating in the winter. Rent one of those cabins up in Cloudcroft that's all they have in them.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 19 (permalink) Old 11-17-2019, 10:45 PM

Gun Cabinet
Default Frustration

I understand your frustration....remember that I have a home in the state that passed the SAFE Act.
That being said, David my friend......sounds like politics to me, not science or scifi.
Pete

NRA Life Member
NRA Certified Range Safety Officer.
The readiness is all.
“Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports ... all others are games.” Ernest Hemingway ...
post #5 of 19 (permalink) Old 11-18-2019, 02:07 AM

Minn. Dem. governor is trying to float that boat also.

RR
post #6 of 19 (permalink) Old 11-18-2019, 11:11 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkgael View Post
I understand your frustration....remember that I have a home in the state that passed the SAFE Act.
That being said, David my friend......sounds like politics to me, not science or scifi.
Pete

Your right Pete so I moved it over here. I was just frustrated when I posted it over there. The things this woman comes up are unexplainable by any rational thought.
post #7 of 19 (permalink) Old 11-18-2019, 11:31 AM

I have a governor who is so stupid that he wants to give FREE (read; taxpayer paid) college education to illegals...and does bis best to punish honest, tax paying, gun owners !

Hey let's start a thread here..explaining who has the most STUPID governor..

I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion. (Alexander the Great)
post #8 of 19 (permalink) Old 11-18-2019, 11:31 AM Thread Starter

It's just as unexplainable as the city of Las Cruces announcing they are going to spend millions on new all electric busses. When Las Cruces doesn't have a smog problem. The diesel fleet is only three years old.
And they have the new DEF fluid engines, that have clean emissions. All the while the streets in that city
are in bad need of repair.

Albuquerque tried that electric buss crap with busses made in China. It didn't work for them and since
has ended up in court. What makes Cruces think it's going to work any better for them?

Last edited by Argent11; 11-18-2019 at 11:34 AM.
post #9 of 19 (permalink) Old 11-18-2019, 11:40 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironglow View Post
I have a governor who is so stupid that he wants to give FREE (read; taxpayer paid) college education to illegals...and does bis best to punish honest, tax paying, gun owners !

Hey let's start a thread here..explaining who has the most STUPID governor..

That would be an interesting thread. Who has the most stupid governor? I'm starting to think we would
be a close second to California.
post #10 of 19 (permalink) Old 11-18-2019, 11:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argent11 View Post
It's just as unexplainable as the city of Las Cruces announcing they are going to spend millions on new all electric busses. When Las Cruces doesn't have a smog problem. The diesel fleet is only three years old.
And they have the new DEF fluid engines, that have clean emissions. All the while the streets in that city
are in bad need of repair.

Albuquerque tried that electric buss crap with busses made in China. It didn't work for them and since
has ended up in court. What makes Cruces think it's going to work any better for them?
Now, that IS stupid ! My neighbor has a fleet of Mack trucks. The "improvements" to the pollution controls cost more than $15,000 per unit...and he has to use 2 different fuels

..diesel and urea..

End result? The air leaving the exhaust is cleaner than the air going into the intake ! The Las Cruces thing is just more politically stupid, feel good" legislation.

I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion. (Alexander the Great)

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page