Nothingburger ! - Graybeard Outdoors

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-19-2019, 06:53 AM Thread Starter

Default Nothingburger !

I'm betting we can expect the sleaze party to pull out all the stops! They have dragged the nation through 2 multi-million dollar charades, and found a big nothingburger !

With this latest fiasco, they have dragged in all kinds of "witnesses", and have come up empty! These witnesses seem surprised that they have been called at all, and
have had nothing to offer.

The IG report will be coming out;

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...-video-report/

Even the CNN advisor admits it will be a bummer for the Dems;

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2018/05...eys-fbi-633281

So, if the democrats react as they always have in recent years, they will be bringing out "scorched earth" attacks..wild accusations, bold lies and smearing
everybody they can.

...And some nincompoops will believe them !

I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion. (Alexander the Great)

Last edited by ironglow; 11-19-2019 at 07:01 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-19-2019, 07:22 AM

They are doing the same thing Mueller did but on national TV and with the same results. I do however, think the latest string of witnesses have learned from the Muller debacle. Don't get caught lying or you will go to jail and since it is on TV, it is hard for the Dems to cover up "their" witness lies. I think that is why all of their witnesses are failing, they are careful not lie.

Rosewood

Go Donald Go!!
Old 11-19-2019, 08:31 AM

They'll have some way of at least trying to conceal the lies. They have lots of practice, and they've perfected the process.....why do you think they are'nt already in jail?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-19-2019, 08:41 AM

Location: 3 miles NW of Brownells retail store and they keep me broke!

So what's next? It's like the little boy that cried wolf. They have fabricated themselves into a corner once again. The focus of the attention has shifted from Trump to Shitf and his followers. The media is even getting sick of them coming up empty. What blockbuster event are they going to stage next to get the attention off of the mess that they have created and keep it from going to the Senate where they will really take a bath.

Nancy was really dragging her feet on this whole impeachment thing and then caved. I wonder if at this moment she is out in her front yard banging her head against a tree and mumbling "Why I am I so stupid?"
Old 11-19-2019, 09:37 AM

I don't know if the "witnesses" were surprised to be called but I am surprised they would present so-called "witnesses" who never witnessed anything. I sort of followed the first two days of testimony and all three witnesses questioned admitted they had no knowledge of any crime being committed by the president. Marie Yanovitch testified that she was "very upset" at having been fired, then went on to detail how she felt Trump's foreign policy was very mistaken and differed from past policy. But the president has the right to establish foreign policy and has the right to fire any ambassador who refuses to support his policy. So the Dems want to impeach the president for the crime of upsetting a woman?

The story of David & Goliath only demonstrates the superiority of ballistic projectiles over hand weapons, poor old Goliath never had a chance.
Old 11-19-2019, 12:03 PM Thread Starter

"Witnesses that didn't witness anything"..par for the course..

I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion. (Alexander the Great)
Old 11-19-2019, 03:37 PM

i've noticed they're revisiting the mueller report, as if they've found something prosecute-able there..a sure indicator that the ukrain tactic is a flop!
Old 11-19-2019, 05:26 PM
Super Moderator

Location: Live - Cocoa, FL; Hunt - Mims, FL; Lk. Poincette, FL; Union, SC
Gun Cabinet
Send a message via Skype™ to land_owner

CBS Network is pulling out. Insufficient and falling ratings. Other Networks are expected to follow. Impeach Shifty Shiff.
Old 11-19-2019, 05:46 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by land_owner View Post
CBS Network is pulling out. Insufficient and falling ratings. Other Networks are expected to follow. Impeach Shifty Shiff.
Perhaps CBS is pulling out, because the kangaroo court is not backing up their agenda! If the "witnesses" haven't witnessed anything..what more can they do for their "party' (the democrats)?

Tammy Bruce says theDems are trying to do the same thing here as they tried with justice Kavanaugh. They brought in that "career diplomat" Yovanavich or whatever, get her
to say she felt "intimidated" and accuse Pres Trump of being an old meanie. Lady , you're a trained "diplomat"...suck it up, buttercup !

Now we can expect the Dems to drag out some old ***** from somewhere and claim the president had a liaison with her 34 years ago ! Some will lie for cocaine, won't they ?

Old 11-19-2019, 07:15 PM

I predicted all this B.S. when the Dem ons ,won back the House . I hope theyll be gone by Trumps next term .

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in