The Dems should shut down this "impeachment" game now ! - Graybeard Outdoors

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 16 (permalink) Old 11-20-2019, 11:18 PM Thread Starter

Default The Dems should shut down this "impeachment" game now !

Again this time they are looking like buffoons..they ought o call it quits before they lose all credibility !

So far during this silly game, not one of the Demo-cats has caught a laser dot !

"Politically correct" language, is really Orwellian 'newspeak'. (Michael Cutler)

Last edited by ironglow; 11-21-2019 at 01:07 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 (permalink) Old 11-21-2019, 11:46 AM

"before they lose all credibility"?

Au contraire, they lost all credibility a very long time ago already. We are now simply witnessing those whom the Lord has given over to the depravity of their desires act when they free from the constrains of social norms and decency.

"In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act" - George Orwell

Dumb, Dumber, Democrat
post #3 of 16 (permalink) Old 11-21-2019, 01:29 PM Thread Starter

I travelled south to see my grandson last week, and he did some gunsmith work for Gramps. In his shop, he has a photo of a fellow Spec Ops trooper with rifle, moving through a swamp.

The caption says, "when you are up to your nose in s**t, keep your mouth shut" !
Great advice for the Democrats right now !

Actually, when they first started to mess around with the phony Russian "dossier", they should have QUIT DIGGING !
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Stop_Digging_^_-_.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	74.6 KB
ID:	236734  

"Politically correct" language, is really Orwellian 'newspeak'. (Michael Cutler)

Last edited by ironglow; 11-21-2019 at 01:31 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 16 (permalink) Old 11-21-2019, 06:25 PM

I hope they keep holding these hearings. Soon we will have every swamp dweller in Washington examined for all the public to see. Amazing there are so many with no idea what is really happening but insistent they each know it all.

Whew! Pass the Tylenol!

All of my favorite creatures have white bottoms.
post #5 of 16 (permalink) Old 11-21-2019, 06:38 PM Thread Starter

That is true, and becoming more obvious every day they participate. It is astounding just how stupid some of them are !

For that reason, I believe the people have learned much about congress...and some "career international relations" operatives.

post #6 of 16 (permalink) Old 11-21-2019, 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lt. Dave View Post
I hope they keep holding these hearings. Soon we will have every swamp dweller in Washington examined for all the public to see. Amazing there are so many with no idea what is really happening but insistent they each know it all.

Whew! Pass the Tylenol!
Good point. And the witnesses are all obviously coached ahead of time to make the most unflattering statements about trump within the first few minutes of their testimony, and then leave the most important facts for the republicans to pry out of them.

The Republican have been doing a good job of getting the witnesses to talk.

I'm guessing there are a lot of threats being made by dems. For example, sondland apparently has a lot to lose personally and professionally by saying anything favorable to trump. His whole testimony was a CYA maneuver.
post #7 of 16 (permalink) Old 11-22-2019, 12:31 AM

Have to disagree with the general tone of this thread. Career civil servants who serve through both Republican and Democrat administrations with distinction do so because they are expert, non-partisan professionals. I trust their testimony.

Sondlund does not fit that description, but seems to have come to the realization that if he lies, he might end up in the pokey like Roger Stone..

Trump and House Committee Republicans seem to have consumed a great deal of Russian disinformation Kool Aid. I am very disappointed that the Crowdstrike/DNC server/Ukranians meddled conspiracy theories debunked by US intelligence agencies seem to be stuck in the minds of those who should know better.

One wonders just what Putin has on Trump. I'll bet Putin put a bug in Trumps ear about Ukraine, perhaps via corrupt Ukrainians from their prior administration.

As a middle of the road guy who votes issues rather than party lines, I don't have any political fish to fry. Critical objective evaluation of the facts that are publicly about this Ukrainian business do not throw good light on Trumps.

One thing for sure, unless you want the Russians to gobble up Ukraine, it was BAD policy to withhold military aid from Ukraine

Last edited by M134 Troll; 11-22-2019 at 12:36 AM.
post #8 of 16 (permalink) Old 11-22-2019, 12:51 AM

Quote:
Career civil servants who serve through both Republican and Democrat administrations with distinction do so because they are expert, non-partisan professionals. I trust their testimony.

Really? Including Lois Lerner and the IRS?

Quote:
One wonders just what Putin has on Trump. I'll bet Putin put a bug in Trumps ear about Ukraine, perhaps via corrupt Ukrainians from their prior administration.

Sounds like one of those debunked conspiracy theories you hold in low regard.

Aim small, miss small!!!
post #9 of 16 (permalink) Old 11-22-2019, 04:08 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by M134 Troll View Post
Have to disagree with the general tone of this thread. Career civil servants who serve through both Republican and Democrat administrations with distinction do so because they are expert, non-partisan professionals. I trust their testimony.

I don't ! Some are OK, but some are arrogant rascals, who think they should be bossing the president.

Sondlund does not fit that description, but seems to have come to the realization that if he lies, he might end up in the pokey like Roger Stone..

IMO..Sondlund sounds more the professional than mst of the others

Trump and House Committee Republicans seem to have consumed a great deal of Russian disinformation Kool Aid. I am very disappointed that the Crowdstrike/DNC server/Ukranians meddled conspiracy theories debunked by US intelligence agencies seem to be stuck in the minds of those who should know better.

The house Republicans said yesterday, that they are well aware of the Russian meddling, much to the dismay of Dr Fiona Hill.

Putin almost certainly has nothing on the president..nothing more than the Dems tried to foist upon the American voters.

As a middle of the road guy (?) who votes issues rather than party lines , I don't have any political fish to fry. Critical objective evaluation of the facts that are publicly about this Ukrainian business do not throw good light on Trumps. (unbiased of course)

One thing for sure, unless you want the Russians to gobble up Ukraine, it was BAD policy to withhold military aid from Ukraine
#1) military aid was not withheld.

#2) Trump furnished Javelin anti-tank missiles; Obama furnished some blankets and some MREs.

Last edited by ironglow; 11-22-2019 at 04:15 PM.
post #10 of 16 (permalink) Old 11-22-2019, 05:19 PM

It has become nothing but an expensive lunatic witch hunt.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page