I just registered as a Democrat... - Graybeard Outdoors

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-13-2020, 05:06 PM Thread Starter

Default I just registered as a Democrat...

...so I can vote for someone special to run against Trump in the Primary.

Anyone guess who I'm voting for?

Are you ready for the Main Event?

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...nia-democrati/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...-an-undercard/

Election interference is legal, is it not comrade Bernie?

All of my favorite creatures have white bottoms.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-13-2020, 05:08 PM

Apparently it is the game being played. If you canít tolerate them. Join them...
post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-13-2020, 08:03 PM

Many years ago, my wife and I and nearly every republican in my district crossed party lines to knock Cynthia McKinney out of the primary. At which point she started yelling that crossing lines should be illegal.
democrats are so stupid.

HEAVEN HAS A WALL, A GATE, AND A STRICT IMMIGRATION POLICY.
H*LL HAS OPEN BORDERS. taken from fox news

DEMOCRATS/ABORTIONISTS SHOULD TAKE HEED OF THE FACT THAT BABIES ARE GOD'S MOST PRECIOUS.

MURDER BABIES AND YOU "WILL" BURN FOR ETERNITY.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-13-2020, 08:12 PM

Why do you think Bernie did so well in New Hampshire? We have an open primary as well.

Liberal Logic 101:
Americans shall be required to submit to a background check to exercise a right already guaranteed by the 2nd Amendment while any foreigner shall be allowed into America without submitting to a background check.

H&R family: Topper 88 16 Gauge Mod, Pardner 16 gauge Full, Model 480 Topper Jr .410 Full, Handi .300 AAC Blackout
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-14-2020, 08:48 AM
Super Moderator

Location: Live - Cocoa, FL; Hunt - Mims, FL; Lk. Poincette, FL; Union, SC
Gun Cabinet
Send a message via Skype™ to land_owner

In my youth, it was a few elections before I realized that though I was (then) a registered Democrat, I was voting for the Lesser Weevil of Democratic Candidates to win the Primary so I could vote to help the Republican Candidate sweep the General Election. I considered it, at the time, to be the anti-personnel mine of political expression.
post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-14-2020, 09:49 AM

Registering as a Dummycratic no matter what the motive would be so unthinkable to me that it would never cross my mind. Anyway, as far as I know, there is no registering for any party in my state. On the other hand, we can vote for anyone who is on the ballot, or write someone in.

Voting for someone you really don't want seems to me to be sacrificing your vote for a nebulous purpose that might have a different result than you intended.

Swingem
post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-14-2020, 10:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by magooch View Post
Registering as a Dummycratic no matter what the motive would be so unthinkable to me that it would never cross my mind. Anyway, as far as I know, there is no registering for any party in my state. On the other hand, we can vote for anyone who is on the ballot, or write someone in.

Voting for someone you really don't want seems to me to be sacrificing your vote for a nebulous purpose that might have a different result than you intended.
Liberals have been doing it here for as long as I can remember so I shall cast my vote for Bernie as well, Wisconsin you can vote either party but not in both primaries. Since I don't see much of a threat to Trump, I'll be their huckleberry...

Buckskin

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the h-ell they please. --John Wayne
post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-14-2020, 10:52 AM

I would vote for Bernie only to make sure that Bloomberg does NOT get the nomination. Bloomberg is the only demoncrat that really scares me with his totally over the top anti gun wacko nonsense. And he's rich enough to buy a lot of votes.

Money equals power, and this guy has more money than anyone else running.

Don't over do it, just enough will do.
post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-14-2020, 10:53 AM
Super Moderator

Location: Live - Cocoa, FL; Hunt - Mims, FL; Lk. Poincette, FL; Union, SC
Gun Cabinet
Send a message via Skype™ to land_owner

Quote:
I had the distinct perchance for picking the wrong (lesser weevil) Democratic candidate. I don't gamble or play in the Office Sunday Football pool either, as I would donate. If I pick a stock - choose the other one for a sound financial future.
post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-14-2020, 08:01 PM

Quote:

I understand, but, here in my congressional district you seldom hear of a republican running for anything. So, we got rid of a terrible evil and the winner ran unopposed in Nov.

HEAVEN HAS A WALL, A GATE, AND A STRICT IMMIGRATION POLICY.
H*LL HAS OPEN BORDERS. taken from fox news

DEMOCRATS/ABORTIONISTS SHOULD TAKE HEED OF THE FACT THAT BABIES ARE GOD'S MOST PRECIOUS.

MURDER BABIES AND YOU "WILL" BURN FOR ETERNITY.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page